Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 24698
-
03-05-25 09:44 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 3215 Star
Been waitin myself for some intel here. Appreciate the notes! Never been to STL AMP. Still the same routine of sorts like Centerville?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
'Been here before'.
'Can I get a line up'.
Pay the provider at meet, etc.
Just want to make sure I don't screw it up.
Also what was the damage? Typically I hit Tokyo & just say 'I want it all' or 'full service'. I name my price (typically 160-180) and done. I leave happy. Just don't want to overpay.
-
03-05-25 09:03 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 17445 Star
Thank you Sparky! On your report I gave them a go. Discovered that 5 Star (Fenton) is staffed by the girls from Chen. I am not sure if being a known regular is a good thing or a bad thing.
Knew I was in for a good time when she moved my ankles to the edges of the table to make everything "easier to reach" and she did. Much teasing OTC, UTC, panties down and Mr. Happy explodes on cue. One off thing, after much playing. She wrapped my hand around Mr. Happy and I did the last five strokes or so.
-
03-05-25 09:03 #23271Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks for the heads up. She's verified but I guess that does not mean much.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 08:20 #23270Banned Member

Posts: 175Looks Fake
Pics of some gal in San Diego, doesn't mean she didn't move here but odds are she isn't the one behind the door.
Originally Posted by Gent12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 00:01 #23269Senior Member

Posts: 411Used to be there with frequency when living in Wntzvle. Always nice touching their bods, but only diy. Moved to St Chas, now going to Ok on Muegge. Get to know Lily, treat her right, nice tip, and she'll loosen up.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 23:53 #23268Senior Member

Posts: 411Thought it was stated a few months ago that this place wasn't even diy?
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 19:03 #23267Regular Member

Posts: 13Swan lake
If you do the research (google the phone number), you'll find a website or two where she books strippers for parties. Looks like she's a former (or maybe current) stripper who's branching out. Maybe legit, vague promises + deposit = likely disappointment.
Originally Posted by Xhusky
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:48 #23266Senior Member

Posts: 201You are correct
According to Google Maps, Watson turns into Chippewa just as you cross into the St. Louis City limit.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 16:39 #23265Regular Member

Posts: 5If I'm not mistaken Chippeawa turns into Watson or vice versa.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 15:40 #23264Senior Member

Posts: 102Taylor on RR?
Any experience with Taylor?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-39489.html
-
03-03-25 14:51 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 186I'm aware of a Jasmine on Chippeawa and one on Manchester. I don't know of one on Watson.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 12:39 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 510She requires a deposit. Very unlikely to be legit.
Originally Posted by Xhusky
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 11:44 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 174Jasmine on watson
Went Sunday, I think the girl said her name was daisy. Not 100% on the name. Massage was ok, asked me how much for HJ HE. I said $40 she said shed pull her tits out for $60 that was good with me. $70 to the house and $60 to her and I left happy.
-
03-03-25 10:56 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret Garden
Seniors Sarah will not be available for massage right away, her availability can be after a month or two months?? You have to spend a year or more to build relationship? This sucks and price is very expensive I don't see it is worth it, let me know your suggesstions.
-
03-03-25 08:48 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 1744The Wayback Machine
It was about 10 years ago. Now I feel old. Asian AMP on Peachtree. SLCO. I was standing and waiting with LEO and the phone is just ping, ping, ping. An old Chinese man is in cuffs. They keep finding bundles of money on him. Massuse was preggo. I had been to Peachtree once or twice prior. Pretty much last time I crossed 40.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






