Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 888 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12103

    Send me a message, I'll give you the news

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in sparkle city, but it may be just as relevant here, but anyone know what's up with Kimora Banks? I was seeing her once or twice a week until a couple of weeks ago and then she vanished. Haven't seen her on STG and she hasn't replied to any texts. I'm pretty much hitting up the AMPs until she resurfaces. I even tapped an ex gf a few days ago. Immediate regret. She wanted to spend the night, then if was whatever, blah blah. I'd much rather deal with the parking lot of a shit motel for 20 long minutes LOL.
    DM me. I'll tell you what happened.

  2. #12102
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I'm going with Marie, 100%. I saw her in late September, when no one had power, even the hotel I met her in. After sitting in my lap and making out with me, she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had! I wanted to fuck so bad, but her head was brilliant! Wound up doing a little DATY on her and she spun around and threw her ass over my face and we finished in the hottest 69 I've ever had in my life! There was so much sucking and drool involved I felt like a damn male pornstar. Hardest nut I've had in a very long time. I want to see her again so bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Red head spinner from Asheville. She doesn't post often, so when she does, take advantage.
    She's often available when she doesn't post her ad. She just stays busy and sometimes won't post. She also travels back to Asheville and other areas sometimes.

    But confirmed- the BBBJ is on point. DT, attention to the boys, even will lick them during DT. Nice sensual slow action to get things started with those blue eyes staring up at you. Then the perfect hand / mouth combo to speed things up. She sucks with a purpose and will ask you to feed it to her.

  3. #12101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Hahaha

    I feel ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    I even tapped an ex gf a few days ago. Immediate regret. She wanted to spend the night, then if was whatever, blah blah. I'd much rather deal with the parking lot of a shit motel for 20 long minutes LOL.

  4. #12100

    I'll take her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in sparkle city, but it may be just as relevant here, but anyone know what's up with Kimora Banks? I was seeing her once or twice a week until a couple of weeks ago and then she vanished. Haven't seen her on STG and she hasn't replied to any texts. I'm pretty much hitting up the AMPs until she resurfaces. I even tapped an ex gf a few days ago. Immediate regret. She wanted to spend the night, then if was whatever, blah blah. I'd much rather deal with the parking lot of a shit motel for 20 long minutes LOL.
    I'll take your ex off your hands LOL. I'm desperate for some action.

  5. #12099

    Kimora

    Posted this in sparkle city, but it may be just as relevant here, but anyone know what's up with Kimora Banks? I was seeing her once or twice a week until a couple of weeks ago and then she vanished. Haven't seen her on STG and she hasn't replied to any texts. I'm pretty much hitting up the AMPs until she resurfaces. I even tapped an ex gf a few days ago. Immediate regret. She wanted to spend the night, then if was whatever, blah blah. I'd much rather deal with the parking lot of a shit motel for 20 long minutes LOL.

  6. #12098

    Red Roof

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a sketchy place to go to. Some of the local girls been sayin they staying there lately. I drove up in there yesterday just to check it out and saw an undercover black truck parked at the side. Anybody got any feedback about about this place? I want to see one of these girls but it soo sketchy feelin pulling up in there. Any body got any thoughts or feedback lmk.
    Well, obviously my first thought is to stay the hell away. However, I have been there and quite honestly I've seen much worse. If you're going to let the little head make the decisions then you need to learn how to stand up straight, walk with purpose, know your surroundings and don't look scared or paranoid while doing it. People stare you down? Make eye contact and nod. If you aren't comfortable doing that, then the monger that suggested the door dash bag is right on the money.

    If you want to see a provider, then walk boldly to her room and do your manly duties! Then post here telling us all about it😃.

  7. #12097

  8. #12096

    Amazon dee from duncan

    Has anybody heard from her or see her lately? Used to see her often then she quit posting ads. Just looking to see her again. She had the best bbbjs and she would always let me dump loads in her mouth, pussy and ass. She had a good vibe too. If anybody can help me out, pm me. Would greatly apriciate it!!

  9. #12095

    Genious

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Dude, sign up for DoorDash. Get a free DoorDash bag. Take it with you into encounters. Instant alibi.
    Apriciate the idea!!

  10. #12094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Dude, sign up for DoorDash. Get a free DoorDash bag. Take it with you into encounters. Instant alibi.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a sketchy place to go to. Some of the local girls been sayin they staying there lately. I drove up in there yesterday just to check it out and saw an undercover black truck parked at the side. Anybody got any feedback about about this place? I want to see one of these girls but it soo sketchy feelin pulling up in there. Any body got any thoughts or feedback lmk.

  11. #12093

    Sam bang

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade1  [View Original Post]
    There use to be a cleaning lady in Anderson is the the one your talking about?
    She was in Simpsonville.

  12. #12092

    Thoughts about redroof inn on laurens rd

    Looks like a sketchy place to go to. Some of the local girls been sayin they staying there lately. I drove up in there yesterday just to check it out and saw an undercover black truck parked at the side. Anybody got any feedback about about this place? I want to see one of these girls but it soo sketchy feelin pulling up in there. Any body got any thoughts or feedback lmk.

  13. #12091
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Which Marie.
    Red head spinner from Asheville. She doesn't post often, so when she does, take advantage.

  14. #12090
    I recently had a great experience with Celine. Her ad says she's in Alabama, but she come to Greenville often to work. Short tiny spinner, huge natural tits, and a tight little ass. Loves it rough and will let you use her brown eye for a little extra.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbieceline3

  15. #12089

    Marie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I'm going with Marie, 100%. I saw her in late September, when no one had power, even the hotel I met her in. After sitting in my lap and making out with me, she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had! I wanted to fuck so bad, but her head was brilliant! Wound up doing a little DATY on her and she spun around and threw her ass over my face and we finished in the hottest 69 I've ever had in my life! There was so much sucking and drool involved I felt like a damn male pornstar. Hardest nut I've had in a very long time. I want to see her again so bad!
    Which Marie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape