Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29710
    Quote Originally Posted by RopesX31  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183351984

    Wasn't her at all. It was a Hispanic woman with crossed eyes that couldn't even speak English. Session was supposed to be $$, but I told her I'd do a qv for $.8 (because she wasn't ugly and had large tits I could play with.) Either a handler or next guy came in very soon after I left.
    I almost went for this one yesterday. The number search looked fishy so I passed. What part of Bell Rd is she hosting and how was the visit.

  2. #29709
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me an idea about Asia. I thought I had seen something negative a while back. I'm really surprised she has her FB info available. Just wanting cons and pros.
    As another poster said she is very hard to get a reply from, if she does go, but that doesn't mean you will ever get her to reply again. I had seen her many years ago when she was working the spa's when they were plenty. Move forward several years I see her post and start trying to see her. I called and texted on / off for 2 years before she finally answered the phone. I went to see her, it was a great visit, service and chatting, we reminisced about the old days, she didn't remember me but we had some things in common from the past. This was roughly 3 years ago. I have tried many times since to see her, no luck, no reply. At one time she was using a review I left, on another site, on her listcrawler page. Still no reply. So good luck, of course she as aged and her menu looks like it's changed a bit, but she will be the best service you can find in Nashville, and the softest skin.

  3. #29708

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay a deposit?
    I did not.

  4. #29707

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me an idea about Asia. I thought I had seen something negative a while back. I'm really surprised she has her FB info available. Just wanting cons and pros.
    She's always a good date, but I gave up on her. If you get a hold of her, go play the lottery while you're at it.

  5. #29706
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me an idea about Asia. I thought I had seen something negative a while back. I'm really surprised she has her FB info available. Just wanting cons and pros.
    If it's this Asia I've seen her a number of times over the last 20 years. She used to be a part of the old 8th Ave Spa ladies and still looks good. My last visit with her was last year for a decent BBJ. She has always been dependable with me when I have been hankering for a "Blasian" lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...a/062504406983

  6. #29705

    Asia

    Can someone give me an idea about Asia. I thought I had seen something negative a while back. I'm really surprised she has her FB info available. Just wanting cons and pros.

  7. #29704

    Catfish

    Went to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183351984

    Wasn't her at all. It was a Hispanic woman with crossed eyes that couldn't even speak English. Session was supposed to be $$, but I told her I'd do a qv for $.8 (because she wasn't ugly and had large tits I could play with.) Either a handler or next guy came in very soon after I left.

  8. #29703

    Candy Cane

    Really thinking about pulling the trigger on her but wanted to hear a few more reports on her. Fell free to message me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/773860256649

  9. #29702

    Airport Options

    I have to head to the airport tomorrow. Would love some recommendations for escort / massage or anything where she's also into it. Hoping for someone that gets into the experience. Posted this in the massage board, as that's what I'm primarily looking for but figured I'd try all my options.

    Thanks in advance!

    Dom.

  10. #29701

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending time with BritBrat last night. She was in a word, incredible. She lives in a safe, private location. I walk into her apartment to see this hot as hell woman kneeling on the floor. She is blindfolded, and remained so the entire time. I removed my clothes and sit in front of her. Then I guide her to my cock. She gives head like there has been a dick famine. Very sloppy. Lots of slurping and gagging. Plenty of attention to the boys. She's a sub and takes instruction very well. Whatever I wanted, she did. Her nipples are pierced and loves to have them sucked. Lots of DFK, spanking her, lots of toy play on her. She's a sexual freak and thoroughly enjoys herself. We end up in the bedroom where I banged her in mish while she used a vibrator on her clit. She gets loud and begs me to keep fucking her. After I blew in the bag, more BBBJ while she played with her vibrator.

    She's very sweet and accommodating. A little quirky in a good way. She absolutely loves sex. Not a clock watcher. To say she's a squirter puts it mildly. It's like watching a firehose. Unbelievable. She's my new go-to.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/praising_slut14
    Did you pay a deposit?

  11. #29700

    BritBrat is Very Real!

    I had the pleasure of spending time with BritBrat last night. She was in a word, incredible. She lives in a safe, private location. I walk into her apartment to see this hot as hell woman kneeling on the floor. She is blindfolded, and remained so the entire time. I removed my clothes and sit in front of her. Then I guide her to my cock. She gives head like there has been a dick famine. Very sloppy. Lots of slurping and gagging. Plenty of attention to the boys. She's a sub and takes instruction very well. Whatever I wanted, she did. Her nipples are pierced and loves to have them sucked. Lots of DFK, spanking her, lots of toy play on her. She's a sexual freak and thoroughly enjoys herself. We end up in the bedroom where I banged her in mish while she used a vibrator on her clit. She gets loud and begs me to keep fucking her. After I blew in the bag, more BBBJ while she played with her vibrator.

    She's very sweet and accommodating. A little quirky in a good way. She absolutely loves sex. Not a clock watcher. To say she's a squirter puts it mildly. It's like watching a firehose. Unbelievable. She's my new go-to.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/praising_slut14

  12. #29699

    Anyone get this text?

    Asian girl 21 yesterday come there do you want come.

    If so wondering how you as the service.

  13. #29698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Florida Girl

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...233/5615644195

    Saw this one last night. In shape, pleasant and decent service with some upgrades. Airport area.

  14. #29697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Pawgs

    Anybody know of some slim thick talent around here?

  15. #29696

    No luck

    We messaged through email and seemed to get along well, but never really amounted to anything. Seems real enough but very difficult to set something up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone end up seeing her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape