Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 33449
-
03-03-25 14:22 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 2248Vivian Kim
Not disputing your experience. As of this post, she has 36 reviews on the oThER site. Theres one recent report from February mentioning that she didnt match her pictures, though we know KGirl pics are often heavily photoshopped. In her previous two visits, what you saw was generally what you got. Her overall rating is 8.06, with looks at 7.78 and performance at 7.69. Her donation did increase from 4 to 4.5 on her second visit to our area. Your experience may vary. If you have the time to travel, it might be a better experience to visit the KGirls in Indy or the Ville.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 01:46 #31393Senior Member

Posts: 919Viviian Kim
https://tryst.link/escort/vivibeauty-24
Not that I expected it would be the girl in the ad, I was hoping close or at least cute. Ad says from L. A. But "tour schedule" is Cincinnati only and phone number is Tenn area code. Also knew price was low for what the pics promised. Then there were a ton of extra prices for virtually everything. At first I thought it was a handler doing the texting but I'm not sure. It may be the girl. I even stated that if she wasn't the girl in the ad, which would be obvious, then I would just leave. Said she was. I knocked on hotel door. An asian girl did answer. Smiled, bad teeth, but was sort of hiding behind the door so I couldn't make out the body. Seemed fairly young but not that attractive but maybe the body I don't know. I didn't even enter the room and told her you are not the girl in the ad and she just closed the door and I left. Messaged her and told her I had said I would leave if she wasn't the ad girl and she clearly wasn't. Once again I was hoping for at least cute. She, or whomever I was chatting with, said ok and the said to please send 100 for canceling appt and sent me a link. I just messaged back that wasn't going to happen. Anyway be aware the girl isn't close to the ad girl but I have no idea what the body looks like. Regardless not worth the asking price.
-
03-02-25 14:54 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 48I have a soft spot for her. She has the nice spinner bod I like. Pictures are accurate, I actually took one of those for her last month. Nevertheless, I pretty much agree. Being a regular doesn't mean I've never been stood up either sadly.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 09:10 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 93If you don't mind dropping like. $5 I think on her onlyfans you can see quite a few of her nudes. Helped me decide she wasn't worth it. Totally worth it IMO!
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 12:31 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 321How was UTR experience?
Hoping the session went well.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 20:10 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 353Can not ever get her to respond to text.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 20:00 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 324Princess treatment only. Funny
Here's my 2 cents. No!
1 - Been using the same pictures for 5-6 years.
2 - Blue Ash.
3 - Known for making appointments and bailing at the last minute.
4 - Has a creepy high opinion of herself.
5 - Thinks she is Saks 5th Ave Royalty. She is not, not even close. More like Big Lots Bargin Bin.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 17:50 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 47330%
My experience is that she is a 30%er. 30% chance you will get in the door. She does suck a good dick and loves it doggie. But the bad comms, crickets, ghosting and double booking don't help.
.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 17:28 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 33Aaliyah. Meh
I've seen her 3 times. Last time was about a year ago. I went with a full hr all 3 times. The first two visits were decent. She had a decent, plump ass and was nice enough to talk to. No issue getting two pops during the visit. The 3rd time I saw her she was a complete bore. Bad attitude and no effort. A few minutes in to me pounding her for round two she called things off and said she was too tired to keep going. It was a pretty terrible time and I've haven't repeated since.
I can't speak to what she looks like these days or whether I just caught her on a bad day, but for the price I think there are way better options out there.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 17:18 #31385Senior Member

Posts: 98Aaliyah
Seems like it could be fun? Anyone partake?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183267306
-
02-27-25 15:13 #31384Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi's Info
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:42 #31383Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi is in West Chester Now Visiting
Hooked up with Jodi for lunch today or ate her for lunch. She's still my ATF.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 13:18 #31382Senior Member

Posts: 98Missed that
Hey snark thanks. Idk how I missed that.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 12:52 #31381Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley Firefantasy
Been looking to try her out for a while and finally had some time so I reached out. Comms were really good the whole time; she moves around to a few places but I met her in eastgate, safe residence, nice and clean. Heard someone upstairs but didn't see anyone.
She's been reviewed before so I'll keep it short, it was a really fun time, bbj was one of the best I've had, DT eye contact the whole nine yards, almost popped right then and there but wanted to see her from behind. She's got a great tight ass so started with doggy and that's all I got to. She arched her back, fucks you back, and keep turning her head for more eye contact; blew in the bag and was drained.
She's a little skinnier than pics show but a sexy body that's better in person. I'll definitely be repeating, especially if she keeps using the Eastside.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183107332
-
02-27-25 09:07 #31380Senior Member

Posts: 347I've seen her in the one place that gets used in Blue Ash all the time, a few months back. That's definitely her, she's def real, and a pretty cool person. I have since contacted her a couple times and got replies several hours later. The old "I can't believe I just saw your text" and one time she had me drive over there only to ghost. She messaged me later saying "Oh, I fell asleep".
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
So, basically the same 'ol. If you can hook up, she's fine, but be prepared for the runaround.











Reply With Quote





