Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34104

    Re: Yui

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.
    Sure. I met her the other day. She's not the girl in the pics at all. In real life, she's about a 4-5. Average build for an American, but a little overweight for an Asian. Not ugly, but not pretty either. Nice tits, though. I'm guessing she was 30.

    Subpar BBBJ. When we were fucking, she did tell me not to cum yet. Assuming it was a line, but maybe she was having a good time.

    Afterwards, she was very sweet. Good English for a Japanese girl. Able to carry on a conversation and follow directions.

    All in all, it was fine. Not good, not bad. $230 hhr.

  2. #34103

    Shantal

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Are these two good to go? I'm going to be up in Richmond tomorrow and would like to partake. Tried getting with the bombshell ballerina, but she is not answering text. Go figure.

  3. #34102

    That makes two

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    800/ hr. I make a great living but that's above my shelf. Looks great though.
    That's a fact, 5 is my limit and it has to be some extra ordinary unicorn shit that's on my bucket list!!

  4. #34101
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    800/ hr. I make a great living but that's above my shelf. Looks great though.
    Seriously for that much I could plan a weekend trip to a Latin country and pickup two hot young Latinas multiple times and fly back.

  5. #34100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times and is worth every penny LOL. She gets into it and is as GFE as you want. Private apartment and caters to everything you want. All doors are open.
    800/ hr. I make a great living but that's above my shelf. Looks great though.

  6. #34099
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    I have my sources that I believe, you have yours. Either way she isn't available and isn't the lady being posted about the other day.
    I mean I called her phone and talked to her but sure 👍.

  7. #34098

    South Hill

    Anyone know any providers in the south hill area?

  8. #34097

    She is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I was just texting her cell yesterday and she said she isn't hosting because she's in a relationship LOL.
    I have my sources that I believe, you have yours. Either way she isn't available and isn't the lady being posted about the other day.

  9. #34096

    She's looking for fun asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea is looking for some company rn and she can host. Just hmu in the dm's. Only senior and contributing members.
    Hey Chelsea is looking for some fun asap. Just hmu in the dm's.

  10. #34095

    Ermm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    little redd
    Meant to link this https://i.imghippo.com/files/x4389NZ.jpg https://i.imghippo.com/files/wq7491vw.png

    Gotten no response from Ashley / Amber https://i.ibb.co/bRN43V0W/Testers.png https://archive.ph/90SoG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/443340277468

    There was like 4 people named Ashley when I searched so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250302-005213_Kiwi Browser-min.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250302-004704_Chrome-min.jpg‎  

  11. #34094
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMan  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/datekittyrose

    Body looks amazing, the crotch tattoo is extremely bizarre though. Her rates seem extremely high as well.
    I've seen her a couple times and is worth every penny LOL. She gets into it and is as GFE as you want. Private apartment and caters to everything you want. All doors are open.

  12. #34093

    ? Possible report from via SW thread


  13. #34092

    She is?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    Lolo is locked up on possesion right now.
    I was just texting her cell yesterday and she said she isn't hosting because she's in a relationship LOL.

  14. #34091

    Nothing to add, same thoughts as you

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.

    UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?
    Pulled this up its weird though since STG website has that location bug.

    804 318 66 eighty three.

    Buena suerte chico.
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9sklc4ai.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250301-165900_Kiwi Browser.jpg‎  

  15. #34090

    Gangbang


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape