Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 31683
-
03-04-25 10:28 #28623Senior Member

Posts: 79Suggestions for true GFE
I been out of the game for a while but dipping my toes back in. Any suggestions on a true GFE? One that included DFK, and non rushed? I do prefer natural and in natural I mean no bolt on's. Prefer small to bolt on. Something about hard stiff boobs just doesn't do it for me. I should be the only hard stiff one in the room 🤣. Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh, older is also a preference. Seems like one thing that hasn't changed much since I last dabbled was older mature woman have better work ethics.
-
03-04-25 05:54 #28622Senior Member

Posts: 998Mistress May is legit. Has a lot of different girls depending on how much notice you give her.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/183491297
-
03-04-25 05:48 #28621Senior Member

Posts: 998Anyone met rose in Kissimmee?
-
03-03-25 23:16 #28620Regular Member

Posts: 54Smelled like fish
I saw this one a couple months ago. Her couchie smelled fishy, and she tried to rush me. That plus she wasn't GFE at all. To each their own.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 22:20 #28619Senior Member

Posts: 452Hey bud
I'll be leaving Jax to head down there on Friday as well. Hoping to enjoy some good deep throat fun. Happy and safe hunting!
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 21:21 #28618Senior Member

Posts: 307Three sum help
Hey guys I will be in Orlando this Friday evening, any suggestions on some one who does a real nuru or a real three sum? I preferer spinners. I am talking short and thin. I am talking about the girls taking their time pleasuring each other and me at same time. Not a double blow job. Any help would be appreciated.
TIA.
Be safe Jax.
-
03-03-25 18:57 #28617Regular Member

Posts: 20Just saw her and share the same sentiments. Nice lady just not for me.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 12:01 #28616Senior Member

Posts: 39Kissimmee Mary / Princessgirl
Hello and thanks for all the good info. I had a dream about Kissimmee Mary yesterday. Long story short. She got the job done.
She is super nice and has no problem following direction. She is just not my type. Cute face, body has some time on it. Good value but I probably won't repeat. I have a desire for a more fit lady and I know at her low rates you get what you pay for. I will gladly pay more for a prettier lady.
-
03-03-25 10:52 #28615Senior Member

Posts: 217I concur
Saw her last week and very pleasant, nice personality and very open to anything but like said you're going to have to drive the ship because she's very submissive. Very reasonable price and open to negotiations.
Originally Posted by AsianPers98
[View Original Post]
Please treat her right.
-
03-03-25 10:00 #28614Senior Member

Posts: 84PrincessGirl
Just want to thank Vipermav for giving me the number for PrincessGirl. If you have not seen her yet you need to. I had a 2 hrdream with her yesterday. All I can I see if she full on GFE. Very tasty and definitely submissive. You will have to take charge to get things moving at first. I believe most of everything is on the menu. DATY, BBBJ, doggie, miss and MSOG. Have fun and treat her right. Incall was safe and clean. No demons at all.
-
03-02-25 12:51 #28613Senior Member

Posts: 464She asked
You for a selfie and you sent it? Or vice versa?
Originally Posted by LayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 00:55 #28612Senior Member

Posts: 857Idk what you're missing
$500 hour I don't know didn't see her for an hour. I seen her for a hhr and I don't share rates on posting and in pms you have to ha e200+ reviews.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 14:36 #28611Senior Member

Posts: 30Karla
Decided to txt Karla. Coms were good, went with 2 oo for 3 o minutes. Good hotel, asked for selfie, sent it. Got to room and pics were exact. Very happy, didn't feel rushed, had a good time. Would repeat.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3581113
-
03-01-25 08:30 #28610Senior Member

Posts: 39Digits
Good morning!
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
Can I get Kissimmee Marys info?
Thanks.
-
03-01-25 08:06 #28609Senior Member

Posts: 82Well sorry
Fixed now and thanks.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




