Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14988

    Yui yui

    Ducked into good this afternoon and it was deserted. Only one girl was in at the time. I forgot what she said her name was when I came in, but she had given me 3 different names throughout my visit. Once there at the door, then after she refused to shower with me, because "just showered". You are "first visit of the day" Weird but okay. Nice build on her, slim with nice curves, and giant natural cans. If they're MM then props to the doc. They more than make up for her lack of an ass.

    I had asked her name again when we got back to the room, she gave me another name, again, forgot what it was but it was different from the first. She wasn't too into DFK, but was very into LFL with a lot of sensual touching and rubbing. She's not crazy with the DT but she's definitely capable. Whole experience she gave from her knees was really light and sensual with lots of ball play and teasing TUMA. The cherry on top was sliding jr between her big soft cans while she made very sensual eye contact. All of which amounted to euphoria. Lucky I didn't bust then and there.

    Cat bath all around from the belly button to my knees to transition into returning the favor with some DATY, which was a lot of fun with the way she grinded on my face. Trimmed kitty but not neat, I had a flosser or two.

    During the transition over to CFS, I saw a car pull up on camera and what turned to be the other ladies came out of it and then into the fine establishment. I was half expecting one of them to come take a peek like they have in the past, but no. What I was actually hoping for was to get a little meet and greet, with the usual grabbing and rubbing and flattery trying to sell a multi sesh, but my hopes were dashed. Sounded like they got settled back in and into uniform.

    Keeping with the gentle yet slow and sensual GFE, she liked it nice and slow, didn't out, I only teased my length, going passed the tip only midway for most of the time. We ran through multiple positions like that and dwindled down the hour. I turned it up and really showed her, in the flattering yet usual and predicable words of many provider show so big so strong I am, and boy does she know how to take a pounding. She got very vocal and gripped into my back and shoulders and in positions she was capable of doing so, would wrap her legs around me so tight. I finally blew in the bag and we laid there for a bit Sweaty and breathing heavy.

    When we got cleaned up and were about to wrap up the session, Tiffany came in and introduced herself. Thats when I once again asked for my providers name and she said Yui Yui. Dazed and drained from our session, I had forgotten the 2 names she had told me prior, but I know for sure the were both different from the one I had now. I trusted this name because I had also heard tiffany say it before she came in.

    Anyways. Tiffany! Aggressive little thang! Threw herself onto my lap and shoved her tongue down my throat! Very petite frame with large but nicely proportioned bolt ons. Very cute face, definitely younger. She had a cute little sailor outfit on with no panties underneath. Shaved and pretty kitty on her. She would not stop grinding on me and grabbing at jr saying round 2, lets go, come fuck me boy was I tempted. If they had an ATM on sight, I would've caved because she's exactly my type!

    Any future sessions at good this month with Yui Yui, I'd have to decline. As charming and gentle as she is, the firecracker that Tiffany seems to be is right there.

    Again, let me stress that there's nothing wrong with Yui Yui, she's very lovely, just comes down to different strokes for different folks! Don't let my review dissuade you from trying her out! YMMV! If anyone's got intel on Tiffany, do tell!

    TLDR Overall rating for Yui Yui.

    Looks: 7/10 Big naturals. Smaller frame average height, late 20's- mid 30's maybe.

    Service: 7/10 LFK, TUMA, Catbath, very light DT, DATY, all the basics, nothing crazy.

  2. #14987

    Take one for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoVandal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this location. Couldn't find any reports about it anywhere.
    Put in the leg work and go give it a spin and report back. Neon signs and a doorbell are usually a good indicator.

    If it's got both, it's worth a visit to the door at the very least. The condition and uniform of who or whatever answers the door isn't quite the point of no return like many like to believe.

  3. #14986
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWaySkyWay  [View Original Post]
    The fuzz has been camped out across the street from some of the hot spots this week. Not sure what their intents are or if any at all, but seeing them at a couple of spots have been enough to keep me driving on by! Hoping it's just a coincidence and they're not planning on moving in on these fine, respectable community serving establishments!
    I don't think Shanghai, one, and Good are worried about LE raiding and shutting them down.

  4. #14985

    Relaxing Massage Spa on Lake City Way

    Has anyone had any experience with this location. Couldn't find any reports about it anywhere.

  5. #14984

    Be careful fellas!

    The fuzz has been camped out across the street from some of the hot spots this week. Not sure what their intents are or if any at all, but seeing them at a couple of spots have been enough to keep me driving on by! Hoping it's just a coincidence and they're not planning on moving in on these fine, respectable community serving establishments!

  6. #14983

    YUKI a super star that must be experienced.

    Hi Gents.

    I know it has been a while but back in town and from the reviews went to Good to see Yuki. I was lucky they were not too busy. Saw Yuki. Instant my type tall, sexy, athletic body and this sexy kitten is ready to please. I had already showered and came ready from the gym. I love her body, sexy, a set of Bs pop out to great you and the are suckable and fantastic. Her oral skills are amazing and something you must experience. I almost popped. Had to tell her stop. Sooo good she is a keeper. She climbs on top reverse CG. She begins to pound and grind pure ecstasy. Nice and tight she is enjoying herself. Tall and tight beautiful. After several positions, the show stopper, the true finish, CIM but she does not stop, she continue sucking until she is happy. This is a top shelf talent that must be experienced, I'll be back to see her a couple more times before she is gone. She is well worth the wait I was very lucky. But yup I would wait that sexyness is worth the wait. If you remember BELLA from Lotus Yuki is to the 3rd power. Big fan here.

    (BTW what happened to Lotus they use to have banger after banger after banger. They used to have certified stars. .).

  7. #14982

    Sara. Tokyo

    Been coming to Seattle more for work and Tokyo is always on the list of places to visit. It's usually a good mix of attractive talent and service. I saw Sara on her last visit here a few months ago. She texted me that she was returning and it coincided with a work trip so I was extra excited. Sara is extremely petite, about 5'2, long black hair, natural B's, slim but not so skinny that she doesn't have some curves. We greeted each other like bf / gf with lots of DFK then moved on to a slow sensual BBBJ with great suction and hand twisting. Switched over to DATY where I warmed her up slowly and increased my intensity little by little and got her to an O. More BBBJ and then capped up for CFS. Went thru the positions but finished in her favorite CG. I'll be here a few days and will be sure to come back multiple times to see her.

  8. #14981
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdzzz  [View Original Post]
    My bad, misunderstood your "FS vibe" to "FS available".
    All good. I did feel a FS vibe, but I was clearly wrong. Too bad, I'd probably be a 2-3 x a month visitor here.

  9. #14980
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Give it some time, the usual "Shanghai /goods club" members will share rave reviews as they get first class treatment . FYI was told would need to prebook appt 2 days in advance for a spot, especially start of the month. P.S. Tacoma is cracking down amps, some of the popular spots had been hit, not sure if Seattle/everett will take action, going to lay low for now.
    I did indeed get first class treatment from Yuki during my recent visit. Do you want me to lie and say any different?

    FWIW I set up my appointment via phone the day before.

    Getting first class treatment at an AMP isn't very difficult.

  10. #14979
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    When I said "FS not available" what I meant by that was that full service is not available.

    Since it was not available, I did not get full service. Because it was not available.

    If you go there and ask for full service you will not get full service.

    Because full service is not available.
    My bad, misunderstood your "FS vibe" to "FS available".

  11. #14978

    FS Available

    Well played Aussie! This was funny.

    You provide a lot of info on this board. Which is helpful to many of those that are unwilling to do their own due diligence. But it must also be a curse sometime for that exact same reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    When I said "FS not available" what I meant by that was that full service is not available.

    Since it was not available, I did not get full service. Because it was not available.

    If you go there and ask for full service you will not get full service.

    Because full service is not available.

  12. #14977

    Good- Hatti = not v. Good

    Saw Hatti on her last day. Body 9/10 (except MM a bit too hard) Face 9/10 - awesome! Service 3/10.

    Not sure what was going on but maybe her last day and she's tired. When I tried to kiss her, she refused so I respect that. I then tried to kiss her neck. She shrugged away. Too ticklish. Ok np, I kissed her shoulder and tried to go for her nice MM's. She shrugged it away. I was WTF.

    She just wanted to me finish because 15 min in, she asked when I'm done. Hard to finish at this point so asked for CIM which she did with some Listerine in her mouth! That's fire! Literally! LOL! Wanted to take a shower after, she told me to take my clothes with me. Need to see next client.

    Texted MMS after, she said I am sorry. Hatti is gone, want to see new girls? I'm like. "Yes!" and she texted me some pics. Customer service 11/10.

    Maybe someone felt sorry for me and left a Benji in parking lot ground. Thanks bro!

    I'm not complaining because it's an assembly line and I know going in to expect that. MMS doesn't care. She just wants her fee. Nothing she can do.

    Saw an unmarked 5-0 Ford pull in after I left. Maybe coincidence but be careful bros!

    So far, Tokyo has been a better experience for me.

    How does Yuki compare with Hatti? What's line up at Tokyo?

  13. #14976

    The usual "club"

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Give it some time, the usual "Shanghai /goods club" members will share rave reviews as they get first class treatment . FYI was told would need to prebook appt 2 days in advance for a spot, especially start of the month. P.S. Tacoma is cracking down amps, some of the popular spots had been hit, not sure if Seattle/everett will take action, going to lay low for now.
    Just a comment on this comment. The poster is correct that the hostesses do invite some long time regulars in for early visits and this often does result in "rave reviews" when the girls are in fact great. But here's the part that doesn't get seen that actually works to everyone's benefit. When a new girl is felt to not really be up to the usual standard she is placed at the bottom of the rotation, given a few days notice, and is quietly replaced with someone else as soon as a replacement can be found. Often a review isn't posted. This happened with me last month and the girl left on the 6th. It typically happens with one or two girls a month. For me it's been about 3 or 4 total in 18 months. Occasionally it's because a girl is too aggressive in pushing for tips. Most often it's attitude. Bottom line, when you see a "rave" it is typically an honest and reliable report, and this is why some of us don't post too many negatives--because the issue is dealt with in other ways. The hostesses push really hard for honest impressions, and they're pretty tough about letting girls go when they're not a good fit. So does this constitute "first class treatment"? I think it's a bit more like symbiosis or maybe synergy. But it helps to keep the experience good for everyone. Hope that helps.

  14. #14975

    Coco Tokyo

    Stopped by Tokyo last night to see one of the new girls and drew Coco. Coco is the taller of the two girls there now. Won't turn any heads on the street but had a GND cuteness. Other defining features are HWP with huge big naturals and a lot of circular marks / bruising on her back. I'm not sure if they were birthmarks or bruising but looked a lot like cupping bruising. Quiet gal, but lots of smiles and GFE energy. Seemed to enjoy kissing but not big into using tongue. Service was good and I enjoyed myself but probably won't repeat as she wasn't my type. I met the other girl, Sarah, on my way out. She came in and grabbed my junk as I was putting my pants on LOL. Sarah seemed like more of the aggressive type and I would try and see her next time.

  15. #14974

    Yuki is a superstar

    I had dreamed of Yuki in one spa couple of weeks back. She's an absolute stunner, tall slender and just a beautiful face. She has amazing skills and will make sure you will have the best time of your life. I'm excited that she's part of the March rotation at Good so I don't have to drive all the way to one spa. She will be extremely busy, so go catch her as soon as you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape