Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 871 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10245
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Garden Spa at?
    Culver City. On Sepulveda. Next to Lift Society.

  2. #10244

    Garden Spa Surprise

    This place has single handedly made me be ok with spending less and getting an almost equal service to korgs.

    Met mama, Amy. Thicker but not fat, cute face. GFE / PSE to the max.

    F: 6.5.

    B: 7.5 - not fat, thicker as I mentioned, great big Cs, good ass. Smooth skin.

    A: 9 - good massage, even for legit massages, great attitude and just completely wanted to please.

    S: 9 - Fantastic fuck in all positions. CG grinding was a little weak 7/10 couldn't quite disconnect the hips but besides that, tight snatch and great DFK and noises especially when she cums.

    E: conversational.

    In my quest to "save money" I may end up spending a lot more because I will return here a lot.

    Damage $80 + house fee, she wasn't a time watcher.

    I saw Cherry, super hot, and Cici I think, Also very hot, both skinnier than mama, both frisky as hell.

  3. #10243
    Quote Originally Posted by Liupeng  [View Original Post]
    The rotation at RL was lacking, so I decided to check out Garden Spa. That paid off. A very pretty and petite Joy greeted me at the back gate. She led me to the room and motioned for me to get naked and face down. I liked what I saw, so I laid out some cash and a rubber to move things along. It breaks the rhythm if you have to dig for cash with a hardon while the girl is still dressed.

    She came back, saw that I was prepared, smiled, and pulled out some tasty, natural Cs. She rubbed them on my back and ass for a few minutes while gently massaging my shoulders. She brought her face to mine and kissed me hard, and I mean DFK! Her breath was fresh, and she was eager. It felt so intimate.

    I flipped over, and after the alcohol wipe down, she proceeded to give me an intense BBBJ. Joy really enjoys sucking dick with lots of suction, and lots of attention to the boys. After about 5 minutes, she pivoted her tight, little body into 69 and planted that sweet, shaved kitty on my face. I took my cue, and got busy. She seemed to prefer my tongue up inside of her rather than massaging her clit. Her ass felt great in my hands. And I firmly massaged as I probed her pussy..
    Where is this Garden Spa at?

  4. #10242

    Joy at Garden Spa

    The rotation at RL was lacking, so I decided to check out Garden Spa. That paid off. A very pretty and petite Joy greeted me at the back gate. She led me to the room and motioned for me to get naked and face down. I liked what I saw, so I laid out some cash and a rubber to move things along. It breaks the rhythm if you have to dig for cash with a hardon while the girl is still dressed.

    She came back, saw that I was prepared, smiled, and pulled out some tasty, natural Cs. She rubbed them on my back and ass for a few minutes while gently massaging my shoulders. She brought her face to mine and kissed me hard, and I mean DFK! Her breath was fresh, and she was eager. It felt so intimate.

    I flipped over, and after the alcohol wipe down, she proceeded to give me an intense BBBJ. Joy really enjoys sucking dick with lots of suction, and lots of attention to the boys. After about 5 minutes, she pivoted her tight, little body into 69 and planted that sweet, shaved kitty on my face. I took my cue, and got busy. She seemed to prefer my tongue up inside of her rather than massaging her clit. Her ass felt great in my hands. And I firmly massaged as I probed her pussy.

    I wasn't ready to bust yet, so I stood up, put her on her stomach, and came around to the edge of the table. She slipped on the bag, gave me a hard suck and motioned for me to fuck her. I entered her in Lazy Dog, and she arched up that round ass obligingly! I ground away in this position until I knew that I was about to pop. She spun around, whipped off the bag, and sucked my dick like world peace was on the line. I came in her mouth, and she didn't flinch. She just moaned, grabbed my ass and sucked harder.

    I need more Joy in my life. She told me that she would be there for 5 more days.

  5. #10241

    Joy at Garden Spa

    There is a new baddie at Garden Spa!

    Since the talent at RL is lacking, I decided to check out Garden Spa. That paid off. A petite Joy greeted me at the back gate. She led me to the room and motioned for me to get naked and face down. I liked what I saw, so I laid out some cash and a rubber to move things along.

    She came back, saw the the preparation, smiled, and pulled out some tasty, natural Cs. She rubbed them on my back and ass for a few minutes while gently massaging my shoulders. She brought her face to my face and kissed me and I mean DFK! Her breath was fresh, and she was eager.

    I flipped over, and after the wipe down, she proceeded to give me an intense BBBJ. Joy really enjoys sucking dick with lots of suction, and lots of attention to the boys. After about 5 minutes, she pivoted her tight, little body into 69 and planted that sweet, shaved kitty on my face. I took my cue, and got busy. She seemed to prefer my tongue up inside of her rather than massaging her clit. Her ass felt great in my hands. And I firmly massaged as I probed her pussy.

    I wasn't ready to bust yet, so I stood up, put her on her stomach, and came around to the edge of the table. She slipped on the bag, gave me a hard suck and motioned for me to fuck her. I entered her in Lazy Dog, and she arched upbthat round ass obligingly! I ground in this position until I knew that I was about to pop. She spun around, whipped off the bag, and sucked my dick like there was money in it. I came in her mouth, and she didn't flinch. She just moaned, grabbed my ass and sucked harder.

    I need more Joy in my life. She told me that she would be there for 5 more days.

  6. #10240

    They left already

    Current rotation till. 3/15.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The room lately is good Rebecca and susu are hot young Asians.

  7. #10239
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWu0079  [View Original Post]
    None of them close to the peak that is Tina.

    Bella has good BBBJ skills but her pussy is loose.
    The room lately is good Rebecca and susu are hot young Asians.

  8. #10238

    Rotation til 15 not great

    None of them close to the peak that is Tina.

    Bella has good BBBJ skills but her pussy is loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If the flight deck is full they seat you inside behind a screen.

  9. #10237
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    The link of their ad features a short video of a perfect body with perfect naturals.

    No chance this is real, right? Because if it is, I need the name of this provider and I'm going ASAP LOL.
    I have not been to RL, but I highly doubt that's real.

  10. #10236
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    The link of their ad features a short video of a perfect body with perfect naturals.

    No chance this is real, right? Because if it is, I need the name of this provider and I'm going ASAP LOL.
    Zero LOL. It's more likely that you'd win the power ball than any of those crapshoot agencies have anyone younger than 50 or someone more attractive than someone's sickly aunt.

  11. #10235

    Their ad is just some random porno, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Overland by the lutheran church south of culver and north of Jefferson.

    As the bible said:

    When Priscillam spoke again to the people, he said, "Red Lantern is the light of the world. Whoever follows me to Red Lantern will never fuck a granny, but will have the light of a soft pink colored room and a warm furry Bush. " (John 8:12).

    Ad is here:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../23363517.html
    The link of their ad features a short video of a perfect body with perfect naturals.

    No chance this is real, right? Because if it is, I need the name of this provider and I'm going ASAP LOL.

  12. #10234
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWu0079  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there's a huge line of mongers that pre booked at red lantern.

    Girl showed me the texts in Chinese saying all three are booked, and monger waiting outside at the back entrance.

    Priscilla it better not be you waiting outside lmao.
    If the flight deck is full they seat you inside behind a screen.

  13. #10233
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Sun Beauty Spa I, Winnetka.

    Was greeted by sexi lady, and gave her the house fee. Stripped down and was greeted a few minutes later by Lulu wearing some sexy lingerie. She immediately stripped down and offered me a DFK, We lay on the table and get a great B2 B with plenty of kissing and touching. Little bit of trimming, which I've never had before, and she slipped a condom on me without me noticing. Some light fucking and more kissing, and man, she truly defines the term GFE with how sensually she kisses, touches, and fucks while whispering in your ear. After I pop we just lie there kissing and touching for a few more minutes before moving on to a fantastic massage. When we're finished she actually helps me get dressed, before giving me a cup of cold water and a few more kisses.

    This place definitely feels like you get the full hour and aren't rushing you out the door. Truly worth the money. I'll try to be back to see lovely Lulu, again.

  14. #10232
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    King James Culver

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Where is the Red Lantern Spa? What city?
    Overland by the lutheran church south of culver and north of Jefferson.

    As the bible said:

    When Priscillam spoke again to the people, he said, "Red Lantern is the light of the world. Whoever follows me to Red Lantern will never fuck a granny, but will have the light of a soft pink colored room and a warm furry Bush. " (John 8:12).

    Ad is here:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../23363517.html

  15. #10231
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am hearing that I am supposed to announce my name at the door here, they are very customer friendly. Finally Willie23 and I are not at war. This must be the end of days.
    Ha! Were we at war? I just thought we were at different points on the age / experience axis. Garden Spa may be Switzerland. Tell Amy I said nihow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape