Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34090

    Gangbang


  2. #34089

    Miss wattz

    Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.

    UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?

  3. #34088
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.
    Someone posted about her in the Asian escort thread. All good except she seemed to rush things along, idk if that was just due to back to back bookings or if that's just how she rolls.

  4. #34087

    Moon New Girl. YUI

    Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.

  5. #34086
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Christ. Who is screwing these girls heads up? Being blonde and under 50 years is not enough to get paid for that snapper. At least not for my money.
    Well I've said it before but the way I look at it, the rates they are charging.

    (self respect X greed) - reality checks = $.

    She obviously hasn't been doing this for long in order to think a short chunky blonde could pull 500 for an outcall plus you paying for the Uber, no one has reality checked her on that. Probably another struggling soccer mom with a big head. No one will pay for that and her price will go down. The no limits I assume is # of pops.

  6. #34085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89


    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Jesus Christ. Who is screwing these girls heads up? Being blonde and under 50 years is not enough to get paid for that snapper. At least not for my money.

  7. #34084

    Not Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    That's Lolo isn't it. Interesting that everything is covered. Beyond going on vacation, I thought the other rumors about her is what led to her falling out of favor. Well, that and her high prices. I never did connect with her. Tried many times but couldn't get schedules to line up. Thanks!

    Stay safe,

    RR.
    Lolo is locked up on possesion right now.

  8. #34083

    No Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    I think she means no limit on how much she weighs! ;0.

  9. #34082

    Funny!

    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  10. #34081
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I've seen her a few times. She can be a little paranoid but definitely as advertised and gets into it. Everything covered tho.
    That's Lolo isn't it. Interesting that everything is covered. Beyond going on vacation, I thought the other rumors about her is what led to her falling out of favor. Well, that and her high prices. I never did connect with her. Tried many times but couldn't get schedules to line up. Thanks!

    Stay safe,

    RR.

  11. #34080
    Try Lulu or Hoover.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    ..

  12. #34079
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen her before but the name isn't familiar and I can't place her face. Anyone seen her or know if she's been reviewed before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183312124
    She's legit. I've seen her a few times. She can be a little paranoid but definitely as advertised and gets into it. Everything covered tho.

  13. #34078

    Recognize her?

    I swear I've seen her before but the name isn't familiar and I can't place her face. Anyone seen her or know if she's been reviewed before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183312124

  14. #34077

    No good

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her the other day. After a few back and forth texts she stopped responding.
    Thanks for input. She finally got back and then asked where I was located which is immediate red flag so I just asked where she was and ghost after that. No matter what I said she would've been there. It's too bad she was my type. Welp on to try another.

  15. #34076

    Shantal and Angie Soft, Sexy, 24


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape