Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 309 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 33040
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #28420

    Bdl Jenn

    Just got home from probably my 10th visit with jenn.

    I've only banged her twice cause she's always able to get me off with her mouth.

    She don't stop for air or breaks.

    Can easily go 10 straight min with no problem.

    Always swallows and I'm out the door.

    100 for the hh but I throw her an extra 20 cause I don't have to do anything.

    She travels weekends only enfield, wethersfield and by the airport.

    Go get it.

  2. #28419

    Location

    I texted her. New Britain.

  3. #28418
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/923424807017

    This woman hits all the high points. Looks, personality, responsiveness, cleanliness both herself and her room. She shows no signs of demons but does party a bit. Healthy smooth skin and a great shape. If I had to complain (and I am not) she has a small set of beautiful A cups.

    Quick question Poo. Does she look more like the black and white pic on skip the games or the two color pics?

  4. #28417
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/923424807017

    This woman hits all the high points. Looks, personality, responsiveness, cleanliness both herself and her room. She shows no signs of demons but does party a bit. Healthy smooth skin and a great shape. If I had to complain (and I am not) she has a small set of beautiful A cups.

    She has climbed into the top all time 5 for BBBJCIM. The only reason she isn't in the top three is because those spots are occupied by double (two girls) BBBJCIM. Breaking it down looks like this: Looks if you like redheads a 8. 5, personality a definite 10 and performance a solid 9. 5. Reduced on the performance because I forgot a condom and wasn't able to bang her. Her oral skills are superior and she should give lessons. She cannot take it deep throat but dam she makes up for it in other ways. Treat her right. Her main complaint about mongers is they are cheap!

    The Art of a Blow Job.

    Written by Poo.

    The perfect BJ consists of no less than four parts:

    Before: How she interacts communicating and making you comfortable before she even takes her clothing off.

    During: Skills, eye contact, knowledge of a mans anatomy and how to make his cock so hard a "cat couldn't scratch it" How her hair and hands touch the other parts of your body, Does she moan a bit and compliment your cock and body? How dirty is she. Can she read you and edge you properly?

    Orgasm: How she handles the explosion in her mouth and does she understand how sensitive a cock gets after spurting. Will she continue through the whole of the orgasm and beyond swallowing and smiling while she does it. If your cock is happy that she is still mouthing it after you are finished coming then she is an expert at what she is giving you.

    After: Much like the before will she make you feel like a BF that stopped by for a quicky and that she was excited that you did. If you walk out the door after some pleasant conversation and a hug thinking " I can't wait to go back" then she has given you a perfect BJ.
    Hey, Poo. It's nice to see a rave review here for a change. Took a look at her link, she looks cute. You know I like A cups, I still see our other friend once in a while.

    What part of the "hartford suburbs" is she in and roughly what was the damage? PM if you prefer. Good to see you posting. I've been sticking to a couple of SA contacts for a few years now, have a good thing going.

    Kwag.

  5. #28416

    A Rare Gem

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/923424807017

    This woman hits all the high points. Looks, personality, responsiveness, cleanliness both herself and her room. She shows no signs of demons but does party a bit. Healthy smooth skin and a great shape. If I had to complain (and I am not) she has a small set of beautiful A cups.

    She has climbed into the top all time 5 for BBBJCIM. The only reason she isn't in the top three is because those spots are occupied by double (two girls) BBBJCIM. Breaking it down looks like this: Looks if you like redheads a 8. 5, personality a definite 10 and performance a solid 9. 5. Reduced on the performance because I forgot a condom and wasn't able to bang her. Her oral skills are superior and she should give lessons. She cannot take it deep throat but dam she makes up for it in other ways. Treat her right. Her main complaint about mongers is they are cheap!

    The Art of a Blow Job.

    Written by Poo.

    The perfect BJ consists of no less than four parts:

    Before: How she interacts communicating and making you comfortable before she even takes her clothing off.

    During: Skills, eye contact, knowledge of a mans anatomy and how to make his cock so hard a "cat couldn't scratch it" How her hair and hands touch the other parts of your body, Does she moan a bit and compliment your cock and body? How dirty is she. Can she read you and edge you properly?

    Orgasm: How she handles the explosion in her mouth and does she understand how sensitive a cock gets after spurting. Will she continue through the whole of the orgasm and beyond swallowing and smiling while she does it. If your cock is happy that she is still mouthing it after you are finished coming then she is an expert at what she is giving you.

    After: Much like the before will she make you feel like a BF that stopped by for a quicky and that she was excited that you did. If you walk out the door after some pleasant conversation and a hug thinking " I can't wait to go back" then she has given you a perfect BJ.

  6. #28415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this as suspect. Advertising the town and hotel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/605521512232

    Shag.
    Someone else posted a similar ad in Cromwell. Highly suspect, or extremely stupid. Who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/010503179361

  7. #28414
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbieGuru  [View Original Post]
    I met today with Sara anal queen today she was a girl that worked with this group and she told me Karla the booker had found a super daddy and was getting married and moving back to Columbia. So it may potentially be the end of that unfortunately.

    Sara will be here for 1 week working independently and she is leaving and not returning she says so go fuckel her in the ass while she's here gents. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/114506570836.
    That is too bad she won't be returning. Thanks for posting on Sara. They were a great crew.

  8. #28413
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this group, who had Sofia, Clara, etc. ? I have not seen them post the past few weeks. I hope they still have Hartford on their circuit.
    I met today with Sara anal queen today she was a girl that worked with this group and she told me Karla the booker had found a super daddy and was getting married and moving back to Columbia. So it may potentially be the end of that unfortunately.

    Sara will be here for 1 week working independently and she is leaving and not returning she says so go fuckel her in the ass while she's here gents. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/114506570836.

  9. #28412

    Random latina ad

    I thought this one might be possible, because I googled the pics and noticed a similar ad in Florida not too long ago. That one had some positive reviews, so I decided to check it out. But, as soon as the one here opened the door, it was clear she had little to do with the girl in the ad. Significantly bigger hips. Dark hair. Different tats. Had a cute face, maybe about 23. Wasn't my thing, so turned around and left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/959-300-3887-you-new-love-/024542503073

  10. #28411

    Suspicious

    Anyone see this as suspect. Advertising the town and hotel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/605521512232

    Shag.

  11. #28410
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the friend Kimmie. https://skipthegames.com/posts/newlo...8/768879590234.
    Yes it is.

  12. #28409
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. Tried to see her but did not get too because of scheduling conflict, is she definitely gone today any chance she will be back soon?
    I saw her tonight, she is definately leaving, all her stuff was packed. Her replacement is here already, but I did not see her.

  13. #28408
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    The agency that operates out of Enfield and wethersfield has an amazing girl in wethersfield here until the 27th. I would run not walk to see her before she leaves.

    Edy is a yoga instructor in her 30's who blew me away with her flexibility and incredible body, big beautiful all natural tits and a slim midsection. I would suggest asking her to wear her hair down so her luxurious curls frame a very pretty face.

    Where Edy really shines is how well she sucks dick. She will take it deep and make it sloppy with spit, her throat does not have a bottom and can handle a decent facefucking.

    Her yoga skills makes any inventive sex position you can dream up possible. I had her tied up like a pretzel without a complaint. The only downside is she is recovering from surgery so you need to be gentle, especially around her ribs.

    No BBFS allowed but the BBBJ is worth a visit alone.

    Definitely the best option in the area right now for 130 hh /160 hr. Agency has many numbers but the one I use ends in 5407

    I've attached a few photos that showcase her body and flexibility.
    Thanks for the great review. Tried to see her but did not get too because of scheduling conflict, is she definitely gone today any chance she will be back soon?

  14. #28407

    Essex Ads

    I wonder if this is the friend Kimmie. https://skipthegames.com/posts/newlo...8/768879590234.

  15. #28406

    Sierra Manchester Replies

    Howdy.

    Thanks for posting. I hope you get some responses. May be up that way this weekend and get some answers. Good Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape