Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 9165
-
03-04-25 12:55 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 342Autumn. Yet another disappointment
I've been jonsing for anal and I thought I had something. I see Autumn's ad on STG: CIM and Greek. When I texted she responded in a reasonable amount of time. Decent rate for FS, Greek, and CIM. Motel is maybe 1/2 Star, but then again I never minded HVH. When I get there I first see she's not a BBW any more. Not skinny but average body. Some baby damage (3 kids) and saggy D cups.
We start OK, exploring bodies. 1st negative: no FIV and she's kind of dry. She puts a cover on me and begin the next phase of the operation; needed a few drops of lube. Stand-and-Deliver and Doggie. Lube up the back door. 2nd negative: As soon as Little Elvis touches her butthole says says I'm too big and she won't do it. I've been to many locker room showers over the past 50 years so I know I'm 'average' at best. As the frustration mounts I demand the extra back for Greek, which I receive. Cowgirl and BBBJ to finish off. 3rd negative: When I say I'm about to come she pulls back saying I can't come in her mouth. I clean up and leave.
My biggest reason for a "No" recommendation is her lack of honesty.
Dry peach, no FIV, Greek, or CIM, I could have gone to an Asian provider. At least I know what to expect. Fishkill or Newburgh are a lot closer too. My visit with Autumn was frustrating.
I've been following (online) some providers in Albany who offer Greek. I think I'm going to have to make the trip. The draw back is that I have to get a room because after the pill wears off I get a headache and need a nap.
I'll keep looking for a woman who will let me in through the back door.
Stay healthy, brothers, stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/other/autumn-/368742336000
-
03-02-25 21:32 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 376[QUOTE=ShawnLon;7212754]Cherry is a great time, easy to talk to, and is an Amazonian princess with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile! I had a lot of fun with her. Started out with some conversation that led into music and dancing around the room. A genuine free spirit. She gave me a lap dance which got me warmed up nicely. She was wearing a sexy outfit with no panties which allowed me to rub and play with her tight clean pussy. Cherry used a toy while moaning, and dirty talking. I slipped into her mouth while she stroked, sucked, and slapped her tits with my rock hard rig. I suited up and flipped her over for some doggy while she rubbed her clit and continued to talk dirty. Then I put her on her back and dug in deep and hard for some wild missionary til I blew in the bag. Cherry definitely fucks back. Cleaned up and talked for some more. She really is a nice person and is welcoming and enjoyable. She'd love to meet senior members and build some lasting relationships. She's got me as a regular for sure. Treat her well, be clean and respectful and you'll have a blast time and time again. Be safe, stay warm, and have fun out there fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/011671485290[/
Where is she located and what is her rate? Thanks
-
03-02-25 16:08 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 38Extremely positive write-up, and pretty rare to find, these days. Looking on STG, she's just visiting for a short time? Quality providers, such as you describe, would be a welcome permanent local addition.
Originally Posted by ShawnLon
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 11:48 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 105Cherry Hilson
Cherry is a great time, easy to talk to, and is an Amazonian princess with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile! I had a lot of fun with her. Started out with some conversation that led into music and dancing around the room. A genuine free spirit. She gave me a lap dance which got me warmed up nicely. She was wearing a sexy outfit with no panties which allowed me to rub and play with her tight clean pussy. Cherry used a toy while moaning, and dirty talking. I slipped into her mouth while she stroked, sucked, and slapped her tits with my rock hard rig. I suited up and flipped her over for some doggy while she rubbed her clit and continued to talk dirty. Then I put her on her back and dug in deep and hard for some wild missionary til I blew in the bag. Cherry definitely fucks back. Cleaned up and talked for some more. She really is a nice person and is welcoming and enjoyable. She'd love to meet senior members and build some lasting relationships. She's got me as a regular for sure. Treat her well, be clean and respectful and you'll have a blast time and time again. Be safe, stay warm, and have fun out there fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/011671485290
-
03-01-25 07:36 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 60Rest in peace jade.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 17:18 #8830Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey bro
Heard she od.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 08:13 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 71Anyone know what haplened? I saw this too.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 18:35 #8828Regular Member

Posts: 1Bibi
Hello, has anyone seen her? I've texted her the past couple days and seems legit. But just wanted to double check.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/126606729232
-
02-26-25 00:04 #8827Regular Member

Posts: 1Winter Jade
Per social media, Winter Jade passed on 2/23. Sad.
-
02-25-25 19:33 #8826Banned Member

Posts: 23I agree, ads like that are a turn off for me. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by WillJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 07:24 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 195One of best blow jobs I've ever gotten. But she is bipolar AF. I saw her last fall. Great visit. Kissing cuddling. Treated me like a king. Then her ads disappeared. I had her number still. Decided to text her. She burst texted me and called me up flipping out. Tried seeing her another time. I asked one to many questions I guess and she did it again. I'd definitely see her again if have time to make it to Amsterdam. Just be ready for her to possibly be a nut job.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 18:09 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 38She sounds REALLY nice! And her ad is SO friendly!! But, Dude, no, sorry, no. Not Amsterdam. Never Amsterdam. Odds are, it's likely to be a one-way trip for you. Avoid Amsterdam at all costs.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
I know that Stickermule moron running for office in Congress takes out full-page ads claiming that he's "saved" Amsterdam, but he's just another lying politician. Amsterdam is a lost cause and unsavable. Do yourself a favor and don't go there.
-
02-22-25 07:44 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 140Anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/667073125536
Anybody see this girl before in Amsterdam? Latina MILF type. I texted her the other day and she responded back calling me a desperate loser that's jealous of her success. I said ummm I think you got the wrong dude? Lolll.
-
02-21-25 00:33 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 61i seen her the other i didn't see marks on her arms.
Originally Posted by gandhagu
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 19:47 #8821Banned Member

Posts: 23I finally got to see her. She is pretty, has a great personality, and was embarrassed / apologetic for ghosting in the past. Just a heads up about her, she has some demons. Also, her skin is pretty fucked up. Really bad rashes all over legs and obv marks on her arms. Also, she has 2 gigantic dogs ready to rip you apart. Thankfully, they were tied up but damn it was pretty scary tbh and kinda sketchy. Getting a BJ in the bathroom wasn't the most comfortable either. But it was more of a blow and go for me at that point. She did have me wait for another 30 minutes outside of her cheap hotel. I was about to leave. Honestly, would not repeat again unless I am desperate to get my D sucked. She'd be gorgeous IMO if it weren't for the demons.
Originally Posted by ShawnLon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





