Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37348
-
03-01-25 21:49 #34093Senior Member

Posts: 337? Possible report from via SW thread
-
03-01-25 19:07 #34092Senior Member

Posts: 139She is?
I was just texting her cell yesterday and she said she isn't hosting because she's in a relationship LOL.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 17:04 #34091Senior Member

Posts: 337Nothing to add, same thoughts as you
Pulled this up its weird though since STG website has that location bug.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
804 318 66 eighty three.
Buena suerte chico.
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9sklc4ai.jpg
-
03-01-25 16:13 #34090Senior Member

Posts: 491Gangbang
Anyone going?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/802248003113
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-01-25 16:08 #34089Senior Member

Posts: 161Miss wattz
Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.
UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?
-
03-01-25 15:14 #34088Senior Member

Posts: 371Someone posted about her in the Asian escort thread. All good except she seemed to rush things along, idk if that was just due to back to back bookings or if that's just how she rolls.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 14:24 #34087Senior Member

Posts: 489Moon New Girl. YUI
Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.
-
03-01-25 12:15 #34086Senior Member

Posts: 371Well I've said it before but the way I look at it, the rates they are charging.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
(self respect X greed) - reality checks = $.
She obviously hasn't been doing this for long in order to think a short chunky blonde could pull 500 for an outcall plus you paying for the Uber, no one has reality checked her on that. Probably another struggling soccer mom with a big head. No one will pay for that and her price will go down. The no limits I assume is # of pops.
-
03-01-25 10:27 #34085Senior Member

Posts: 1774Jesus Christ. Who is screwing these girls heads up? Being blonde and under 50 years is not enough to get paid for that snapper. At least not for my money.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 08:37 #34084Senior Member

Posts: 27Not Lolo
Lolo is locked up on possesion right now.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 07:18 #34083Senior Member

Posts: 172No Limits
I think she means no limit on how much she weighs! ;0.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 06:52 #34082Senior Member

Posts: 491Funny!
I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.
https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-01-25 06:52 #34081Senior Member

Posts: 491That's Lolo isn't it. Interesting that everything is covered. Beyond going on vacation, I thought the other rumors about her is what led to her falling out of favor. Well, that and her high prices. I never did connect with her. Tried many times but couldn't get schedules to line up. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RvaDude
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
RR.
-
02-28-25 20:23 #34080Senior Member

Posts: 337Try Lulu or Hoover.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 20:15 #34079Regular Member

Posts: 17She's legit. I've seen her a few times. She can be a little paranoid but definitely as advertised and gets into it. Everything covered tho.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






