Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34096

    She is?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    Lolo is locked up on possesion right now.
    I was just texting her cell yesterday and she said she isn't hosting because she's in a relationship LOL.

  2. #34095

    Nothing to add, same thoughts as you

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.

    UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?
    Pulled this up its weird though since STG website has that location bug.

    804 318 66 eighty three.

    Buena suerte chico.
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9sklc4ai.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250301-165900_Kiwi Browser.jpg‎  

  3. #34094

    Gangbang


  4. #34093

    Miss wattz

    Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.

    UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?

  5. #34092
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.
    Someone posted about her in the Asian escort thread. All good except she seemed to rush things along, idk if that was just due to back to back bookings or if that's just how she rolls.

  6. #34091

    Moon New Girl. YUI

    Can anyone take one for the team on this new Moon girl, I did last time who's up? Hahaha.

  7. #34090
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Christ. Who is screwing these girls heads up? Being blonde and under 50 years is not enough to get paid for that snapper. At least not for my money.
    Well I've said it before but the way I look at it, the rates they are charging.

    (self respect X greed) - reality checks = $.

    She obviously hasn't been doing this for long in order to think a short chunky blonde could pull 500 for an outcall plus you paying for the Uber, no one has reality checked her on that. Probably another struggling soccer mom with a big head. No one will pay for that and her price will go down. The no limits I assume is # of pops.

  8. #34089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89


    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Jesus Christ. Who is screwing these girls heads up? Being blonde and under 50 years is not enough to get paid for that snapper. At least not for my money.

  9. #34088

    Not Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    That's Lolo isn't it. Interesting that everything is covered. Beyond going on vacation, I thought the other rumors about her is what led to her falling out of favor. Well, that and her high prices. I never did connect with her. Tried many times but couldn't get schedules to line up. Thanks!

    Stay safe,

    RR.
    Lolo is locked up on possesion right now.

  10. #34087

    No Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    I think she means no limit on how much she weighs! ;0.

  11. #34086

    Funny!

    I think it's hysterical that her ad says "No limits" and the first thing she does is list all her limits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/squishy89

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #34085
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I've seen her a few times. She can be a little paranoid but definitely as advertised and gets into it. Everything covered tho.
    That's Lolo isn't it. Interesting that everything is covered. Beyond going on vacation, I thought the other rumors about her is what led to her falling out of favor. Well, that and her high prices. I never did connect with her. Tried many times but couldn't get schedules to line up. Thanks!

    Stay safe,

    RR.

  13. #34084
    Try Lulu or Hoover.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    ..

  14. #34083
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen her before but the name isn't familiar and I can't place her face. Anyone seen her or know if she's been reviewed before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183312124
    She's legit. I've seen her a few times. She can be a little paranoid but definitely as advertised and gets into it. Everything covered tho.

  15. #34082

    Recognize her?

    I swear I've seen her before but the name isn't familiar and I can't place her face. Anyone seen her or know if she's been reviewed before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183312124

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape