Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 4901
-
02-27-25 19:55 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 45La La
Went to an AMP (ocean Breez) by my house for the first time I was greeted by La La.
She is a pretty small girl 30's good looking small tits big nips Table shower was first no massage just got to it when we got back to the room.
BBFS was offered at 2 bills but I was in a hurry and opted for a BBBJ 150 Over all service was good. The place has parking in rear inside looks like the re-did some areas.
-
02-21-25 17:00 #4510Banned Member

Posts: 38NEW BBFS provider
Japanese Maraya.
https://x.com/serenityheas
Damn fine pussy, what else is there to say. 300 OTD for 30 min.
https://ibb.co/album/pJLp7w [Pictures Deleted by Admin]
-
02-21-25 14:50 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 368Very UTR at this point and nearly impossible to reach. Doesn't have an active # rn I know of. Used to go by mamiifromsd on hx (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mamiifromsd). She was a winner and sometimes she'll reach out to me from a random #.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:35 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 230Wkw
Who is the young bareback hottie, cost, where?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 13:51 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 278Does Ava have the same booker as Princess? It is a nightmare trying to prebook with her. Also her ad has said last day in town for the last few days LOL.
-
02-19-25 19:26 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 368Rookie mistake by me
I was using a 4 k video recorder off Amazon that had been great with stock features. Just made the rookie mistake of getting light and microphone accessories to upgrade it, but missed the crucial step of flipping the button on for the mic smfh. Never repeated that mistake.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
I use my phone for incalls, but I might copy you and use a smaller digital cam. The small tripod mounts are useful and holding it for pov is good. Quality is usually okay when the lighting isn't too dark. It's nice to have the content a few clicks away on your phone locked in a secure folder too. Digi Cam option seems nice too since my phone hard drive is getting full LOL.
-
02-19-25 17:57 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 544Probably referring to her videos, video chats or livestream. It's something performers do. They have a game show wheel and every slot has something perverted. It's a gimmick.
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:28 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 1388Cheap Canon Dig Cams
I don't use my phone at all for mongering. Back in 2012 I purchased several Canon Dig Cams from eBay and been using them for the last 13 years. They may not be the most hi def but they are easy to hold during the date, they never fail, and I can operate them without fumbling or even looking at them.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Cheap Canon Dig Cams
Local San Diego blonde pornstar
-
02-19-25 14:51 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 493Damn I feel that. That happened to me with this Czech spinner when I was overseas. Phone fell and all I got was sound. Still kept it because it sounds good LOL.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 14:48 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 493That would be awesome, she doesn't charge much for video and she gave me a good deal already for the whole session since I've been a longtime regular. I must've seen her about 10 times between her 1st and last visit.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
I was able to save a few screenshots. Here's one of her perfect little holes. Fuck I wish she did Greek.
-
02-19-25 13:26 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 230I had one too
It was a spinner that I used to see in oside. I had the wrong camera facing outwards and all I picked up was the sound. The sound was terrific. I fucked her to many big o and I finally had one inside her bare pussy. That really sucked. It was the best session her and I ever had.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 11:03 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 274I don't know what device you used but there are ways to recover deleted materials depending on the device and OS. Just look up something like 'file recovery for device' and you can find something. If it was on your phone or laptop then you can definitely recover it unless you have some special setup. There is a timeline though so do it asap. There are sometimes programs you can buy that will make it easier for you.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 09:40 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 368Ouch!
Sucks! Bet it cost a pretty penny too! Never deleted one myself, but had an awesome session once with my ATF (She used to go by "Tiny" and is a tatted spinner) that I realized after the fact had no sound. My mic was plugged in, but not switched on. Had a hh of awesome content without sound. It hurts losing those golden memories.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
I really liked that Claire did video for free as long as you agreed to her OF terms! Maybe Ava will give you a deal if you tell her you lost it? LolLast edited by Jason619; 02-19-25 at 10:26. Reason: Quote fix
-
02-18-25 21:52 #4498Regular Member

Posts: 1Heartbreaking
I'd be torn up for days, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:55 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 493I just made one of the most epic fuck videos in 4 k with Ava today and I accidentally deleted it. FML!











Reply With Quote






