Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 37345
-
02-27-25 13:45 #34075Senior Member

Posts: 371I try to tell the ones that seem like they will listen. No explicit texts is a big one, that's why I always only ask about money / time. I've almost never had direct texts back with services and amounts the ones that do, unless I've seen multiple good reports on I just say hard pass.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
In order to charge you there has to be an exchange of monetary value for services. That's why when they so the stings they always tell you that they are "underage" because they have to prove that you knew that and proceeded anyway.
The legit girls tend to get enough traffic that that don't even bother to try to type anything to you other than the absolute minimum.
But I reckon the whole bunch you see on mugshots started saying " yea I'll do X for why and if you want this it's that much extra" total self incrimination.
-
02-27-25 12:27 #34074Senior Member

Posts: 337Mi amigo por favor? You asked about her like in Nov tho.
.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
https://ibb.co/84QPhdxY
This chick posts in Boston or somewhere in between from Sargus to RI.
If Senior member RichmondVa said her price quotes is still $2. 0 half hour $3 hundred. For a hour.
So you do you.
-
02-27-25 12:27 #34073Senior Member

Posts: 342Idiots, the lot of them
I swear these girls will never goddamn learn.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently when she was staying on Midlo and had a rather great time with her.
When I saw her posting in Henrico I told her ass that she needed to get out of that jurisdiction ASAP, in which she then downplayed it.
They truly believe they are untouchable, and cannot be told anything smh.
-
02-27-25 10:46 #34072Senior Member

Posts: 28Tried but didn't happen
Attempted to meet up with Martina Lopez. Couldn't find any direct reviews on her expect that other attempted to meet in Ohio, but didn't see any follow up there. If anyone has an additional info feel free to add. She said give her 5 minutes but it turned into 15 and I left. Wasn't going to hang around that long. Stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8620107.htm?cat=1
-
02-27-25 06:58 #34071Senior Member

Posts: 122Any Non-Asian Massage Providers?
Not sure if there are any in RVA but I'm looking for an independent massage provider that's not one of the random Asians that's on skipthegames. I want a legit massage due to soreness from working out that will also leave me happy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-27-25 01:30 #34070Senior Member

Posts: 124Lola
She is real. Used to live in a place in Petersburg a few years back. Visited her a few times. Very enthusiastic and nice personality. Looks like she thickened up a bit since I saw her. Doubt that the nude pic is her tho. Wasn't doing deposits when I met her. Thats something new.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 21:23 #34069Senior Member

Posts: 146Lola?
I've been on a 2 girl kick lately and came across this. https://tryst.link/escort/colombian6969 I googled her number and it took me to ads I've seen for a girl for a long time, never could figure out if she was real but I didn't care much. Anyone know anything about her?
-
02-26-25 17:05 #34068Senior Member

Posts: 264Henrico goes after the little fish
Sure, they've been busy wasting tax money again, but not a total loss. Only about 4 or 5 caught in the net. Notably, Destiny Elise Galjous is very attractive; haven't seen any of her online Ads. Secondly, can anyone confirm that Jasmine Rodriguez is that latina SW Jazz I've seen mentioned here and fortunately for frequent astronauts, no Asians listed.
Originally Posted by FastyFur
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:37 #34067Senior Member

Posts: 427Henrico has been locking up some good looking ones lately
Anyone actually see any of these lookers like Destiny, Lauren, or Paige?
-
02-26-25 16:22 #34066Senior Member

Posts: 427Henrico has been locking up some good looking ones lately
Anyone seen any of these girls? I never saw them posted anywhere but some of them I wish I did.
-
02-26-25 16:06 #34065Senior Member

Posts: 146Reports
A few reports.
Bee and co. I tried her 2 girl bbj, nothing to write home about. They were reluctant to speak on the mic at the same time or do double duty on the balls and shaft. Bee's head itself didn't live up to the hype for me. Might try her one more time in a pinch to fuck her face but that's about it.
Lilo https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183225506.
Gorgeous, great personality. Incredibly big ass, photos are accurate. If you're into a bigger stomach to go along with, then she's probably not for you but it's proportional. CBJ was solid, she asked for backshots which were amazing. Good location.
-
02-26-25 15:25 #34064Senior Member

Posts: 253Damn shame
That sucks and explains why I haven't seen her ad since. I'm glad I wasn't caught up in that mess. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 13:11 #34063Senior Member

Posts: 337About kay
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
Es una tragedia y la lastima.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:46 #34062Regular Member

Posts: 11Moon?
Think this impacts Moon Girls at all? Know some people who might have an appointment this afternoon.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:24 #34061Senior Member

Posts: 486Looks like Henrico did a bit of a purge and she got caught in it.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





