Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23152

    Jezebel

    She's a thicker South African black women. She got a pretty face. She does Nuru (she didn't have the setup at my appointment because it was short notice). Upscale downtown highrise location. Flat rate pricing not upsell. She tries to be low volume to be discreet especially at this location. Pretty open menu. I only seen once before maybe 3-4 years ago and she remember me. Well spoken can hold a conversation and offer a glass of wine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/massage/black_caribbean/nuru-with-south-african-girl-u/184685729626/

  2. #23151

    Best head

    Best head I've gotten was from this girl, has gone by Jazzi / Carmella over the years. Very rarely posts nowadays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/866233582858

    2. Toss up between Jasmine (Godfrey / Market) and Lauren. Just seen Jasmine yesterday so she might get the edge as it's still fresh in my mind LOL Both girls are submissive and aim to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/065189960502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/000679205293

    4. AA Breezi, the original goat. Thanks to Benz many reviews, she was my first dream in the hobby. Still the best value for your money IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/148160187248

    5. Lauren has a friend named Dallas (black girl, used to be at the Den). No Link. We lost touch, but I think she's still UTR if anyone has digits.

    And that's my starting line up guys.

  3. #23150

    Best BJ list

    FS is cool but sometimes you just want the throat. To be on the list, I have to have seen her and she has to have an active link. Therefore, there's a couple UTRs and retired girls that did not make this list. I will list in descending order.

    10. Brooke. Above average bbj that could and has finished many a monger off in the first 10 min.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/503240553562

    9. Megan. Just edges out Brooke bc she can deepthroat her bbj, just not consistently. The FS and Greek are the main event.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/071892104128

    8. Breezii. Very above average bbj with deepthroat. Can be as sloppy and fast or slow as you ask too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/148160187248

    7. Dallas. Great skills and no gag reflex. If you like more of that wild jackhammer my throat style, she's perfect. As with Megan, great show but the FS is the main event.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cherry616

    6. Jessica. The main event is her ability to take a deep bbj. I don't care how big you are, she wins. No gag reflex and maybe CIM on the table? I don't remember as it's been a while but I remember her skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/799266232026

    5. Pixie. I've read reports of guys getting bbj but I've only done covered with her. Still a great show. It really speaks to a girl's talent if she's this high in rank for covered. I'm sure she has a gag reflex, I just haven't found it.

    4. Navy. I've reported on this girl before. Similar style to Dallas in that she can take a bb face f*ck you'll want to hold out for that body. This girl's mouth skills are amazing. She's one of Lisa Marie's girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/337955714988

    3. Bobbie Jayne. This is another covered BJ but holy hell the skills top the charts. If she offered bbj, she would quickly be higher on this list. I don't know of anyone that could hold back blowing in her throat immediately. Sadly, she's taking a hiatus from client meet ups.

    https://tryst.link/online/bobbiejayne69

    2. Erin. I've seen Luxx a number of times but the most standout sessions include a "try not to cum as I take all of you" hot MILF deepthroat. No warming up necessary, she can do it and it's amazing. I highly recommend you try out her bbj skills next time you see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/794751707541

    1. Breezy. Throat goat. Period. If you haven't set an appointment yet, you are grossly missing out. She has god-tier skills. Definitely stay on her good side bc once you experience that throat you'll want to sell your house & business, set up shop, and live in that thing. Absolutely without exaggeration the finest that west Michigan has to offer. If you're reading this from other states, set an appointment and book a flight. You won't be disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/419892656973

    Honorable mentions for Jannie / Ms. Jane and Winter / Diamond. They've both been reviewed but I can't find their links and don't know if they are still in the game or not. Both absolute legends that deserve high praise for crafting this incredible skill LOL. Let's see your list!

    AR.

  4. #23149

    Lola

    Has anyone seen her? Any chance she's real? Looks nice but want to get any info I can first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/351047919765

  5. #23148

    Redbabii

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I ended up getting her digits and password so I text her on Sunday she quoted me 150 to 300 I negotiated to a lower rate and discussed what I was looking for. We agreed on a time and then she sent me the empty fridge picture asking for an advance. I said no I never do that. But if she sent me some good content I would send her 20 and take it off the rate she sent me some pics so I sent her 20 bucks. I got to her apartment and began texting she said she was coming out that's when I knew I wasn't going to get what I negotiated. She used those famous words "I just started my period" she said we could go park and she would give me a BJ. I said ok but wasn't going to pay what we negotiated for FS. We agreed on a price minus the 20 I sent and got an average BBBJ CIM. So not a total loss but definitely won't go back. These girls just don't understand how much $$ they can make by just giving decent service. Unfortunately I suffer from the disease of "Variety " always willing and wanting to try someone new.
    I also appreciated getting the digits on a utr, but I'm glad I waited! Based on all reports I think I will dodge this bullet!

  6. #23147

    Sky / Skye

    I saw Sky again recently at her hotel in call on the west side of town. It was a much better experience than I had at her old apartment, where she no longer lives (she has line in her ad about finding a permanent place to live). Not sure if it was the setting, but I connected with her much more on this visit. She got totally nude for me, which she had not done on previous visits, and the whole experience seemed less mechanical than in the past, which was my criticism before. Sky really seemed to be enjoying our time. Based on this experience I will repeat and would recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/863375488588

  7. #23146

    Redbabii

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    And to add insult to injury she wanted $$$ for a visit. Lauren, CJ. Absolutely. Redbabii. Hell no.
    I ended up getting her digits and password so I text her on Sunday she quoted me 150 to 300 I negotiated to a lower rate and discussed what I was looking for. We agreed on a time and then she sent me the empty fridge picture asking for an advance. I said no I never do that. But if she sent me some good content I would send her 20 and take it off the rate she sent me some pics so I sent her 20 bucks. I got to her apartment and began texting she said she was coming out that's when I knew I wasn't going to get what I negotiated. She used those famous words "I just started my period" she said we could go park and she would give me a BJ. I said ok but wasn't going to pay what we negotiated for FS. We agreed on a price minus the 20 I sent and got an average BBBJ CIM. So not a total loss but definitely won't go back. These girls just don't understand how much $$ they can make by just giving decent service. Unfortunately I suffer from the disease of "Variety " always willing and wanting to try someone new.

  8. #23145

    Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    As much as I'd like to try her out. Driving 2+ hours for 1 pop for $300 is a bit pricey. Her rates are based on activities and pops vs the traditional amount of time.

    Oh well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/244991438411

    -Slayer out.
    I have seen Mini 3 times and never paid more than 200. At my age one pop is about all I'm good for. However, she wasn't in a rush. We talked for about 30 minutes after the deed.

  9. #23144

    Redbabii

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Yep agree same thing happened to me I'm out.
    And to add insult to injury she wanted $$$ for a visit. Lauren, CJ. Absolutely. Redbabii. Hell no.

  10. #23143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepod  [View Original Post]
    The young lady has a beautiful face but not much more. She also stole a bottle of cologne from my bathroom.
    Thanks for the warning.

  11. #23142
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Got to be honest although I always appreciate when a fellow monger shares in this instance it's she isn't for me.

    Haven't even seen her and she's sending me pics pics of an empty
    fridge and asking me to front her cash. Maybe we just got off on a wrong foot but I'm not in a hurry to get into a beg fest with anyone.

    Stay safe why'all. JK.
    Yep agree same thing happened to me I'm out.

  12. #23141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaver  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by HighWattage  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was 17. Probably good to avoid.
    I'd be stunned if that wasn't a sting. There is no way some underage hooker faked reviews from out of state senior members. Words of wisdom from Walt: Never discuss services. If you can't afford to take the chance that you may be disappointed by what a provider has on her menu then you should find a new hobby. I'd be willing to bet that dozens of guys made their defense attorney's job very difficult by what they said / texted to this "provider. ".

  13. #23140

    Double Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaver  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was 17. Probably good to avoid.

  14. #23139

  15. #23138

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    How much was your damage?
    Idk about his but I've been seeing her for years, 150 hh / 300 h. She doesn't do SS. Open menu, not sure if she takes new clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape