Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 13317
-
02-28-25 10:13 #12087Senior Member

Posts: 50Let me know how your ratings go.
Originally Posted by LogicOut
[View Original Post]
I've put several reviews out but the talent hasn't been spectacular.
The best I've had recently are.
Little queen for $80.
Didn't like her place (male presence) and the bbj is pretty much the same every time but it's decent.
The other is queen of the south.
75. Pretty much the best head out there.
Juicy jewel is also pretty good but kind of flacky.
I would link them but I'm at work and they post regular under those names anyway.
-
02-27-25 17:05 #12086Senior Member

Posts: 31Hmm
Other than how she looks and her age, I'm wanting to know what she's like.
Originally Posted by Wade1
[View Original Post]
If she's cool to go see or awkward? Safe location? And if its worth it or not. Its kinda a drive from where I am. Please lmk or anybody that sees this that has any feedback or experience. Would greatly aprciate it!!
-
02-27-25 10:36 #12085Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes
55 years old now.
Originally Posted by MagnumMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 10:33 #12084Senior Member

Posts: 31Belton
Where can I find it?
Originally Posted by MagnumMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 10:28 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 103Hmm
Been told on this board that she's way bigger than suggested. In terms of service. I don't remember. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigJimmy864
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 09:49 #12082Regular Member

Posts: 11Anderson
There use to be a cleaning lady in Anderson is the the one your talking about?
Originally Posted by BigJimmy864
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 09:07 #12081Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes
Pictures are outdated she's cool.
Originally Posted by BigJimmy864
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 23:21 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 31Jw
Has anybody ever went and seen this girl in belton? She seems real nice. Been talking to thru text. Just wanting to see first if she's cool or not before I go out there? If anybody has any feedback, lmk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/960972932376
-
02-26-25 18:54 #12079Regular Member

Posts: 8Is She Worth It?
Hey guys. Getting back into the hobby and I want to know if anyone has seen the chick in the link below?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/552027092843
I would search her name but it's on none of her posts. She looks good but $200 for a qv is kind of ridiculous.
PMs are welcomed or you can reply in the forum.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-26-25 13:57 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 31Wondering
What ever happend to Samantha the cleaning lady? Is she still around?
-
02-26-25 10:19 #12077Regular Member

Posts: 8Not from area
I am not from this area. I have been here a few months for work. I'm from Houston, TX and if you've ever been, you know there's an endless variety of ****** that will do the job well for the right price. All I'm asking for is recommendations LOL. If you visited Houston and asked me my top ******, I would gladly point you in the right direction. No neee to gatekeep.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 20:44 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 120Twftt
I respectfully suggest that you try a few women and then report your findings to the board. Take One For The Team, as they say.
Originally Posted by LogicOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:15 #12075Regular Member

Posts: 8BBBJ recommendations
I know I've asked this before, but does have a great BBBJ recommendations? I like to try multiple throats and compare them haha.
-
02-24-25 15:57 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 238Wow!!
Got in contact with this one and she told me 200 for a QV!! That's insane, I get it it's her body and I don't have to see her but damn is that the new rate for a QV? Please tell me why'all not paying this. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/greenville/183111796
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/greenville/183111796
-
02-24-25 09:30 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 143Sounds frustrating to deal with her
Man, she's more trouble than she's worth. I suppose I should be happy she doesn't see black guys. Dodged a boulder.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





