Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 17260
-
02-27-25 09:47 #15460Senior Member

Posts: 312Well.
It's not just "someone" writing it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://people.com/onlyfans-model-ma...lusive-8758383
This has been published by multiple magazines. Now, could she be bullshitting? Possibly. Maybe she should post her taxes.
-
02-27-25 09:22 #15459Senior Member

Posts: 1843I have an SUV that I already have set up for car camping, with a bed in the back. And I have limo tint on the back windows. It isn't super roomy, so some positions are limited, but it has worked on occasion and does save $100 vs hotel.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 22:46 #15458Regular Member

Posts: 7No full body picture--no deal.
Last woman I met w / out a full body pic, but really good headshots, had to weigh at least 180. That's more than a little too much when you weigh 160. Without fail, every woman I met without a full body shot was at least 20 lbs. Heavier than her pictures and usually much more. Bottom line--there's a reason women do not include a full body shot.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 18:16 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 3343I simply don't believe that. Just because someone posts it?
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 18:04 #15456Senior Member

Posts: 115Hotel
Booking hotels has been expensive, what are otherways? Don't want to take babies home and also they don't host.
I should buy a van with bed LOL.
-
02-26-25 17:18 #15455Senior Member

Posts: 115Hotel
Booking hotels has been expensive, what are otherways? Don't want to take babies home and also they don't host.
I should buy a van with bed LOL.
-
02-26-25 17:09 #15454Regular Member

Posts: 18"Read online. " Being online does not equate to truth. Its easier to post online than it is to scrawl something on the bathroom stall. Did Sophia Rain " show you the cashed check she wrote to the IRS for $15,000,000 in taxes due? Girls will throw out stupid numbers because in general they are stupid. Just keep negotiating and read the forum to get an idea of market prices.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:26 #15453Senior Member

Posts: 1302Don't waste your time, per her profile " if I put your number into my phone and it pops up green I will not be messaging you** aka she only wants to message people via iMessage so she can have your "real" info. I wouldn't even bother.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 13:21 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 460Huggingface
No app is needed. You can use their hosted instances online. My links take you directly to the working projects I've tested and there are lots more on there. They do limit your CPU time per day, but signing up for a free account gets you more time. If you are feeling really industrious, it is possible to setup your own linux distro and run it locally yourself, but that's not needed.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 11:56 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 149Did anyone have luck with this one?
-
02-26-25 11:04 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 312Kind of off topic but.
I read online that Sophie Rain made $43 M last year on Only Fans. She had one guy pay over over $5 M. One guy. $5 M. For what? I have no idea. Even if he was banging her hourly, that amount is hard to fathom.
Originally Posted by HardwareGuy
[View Original Post]
So yeah, there are dudes that have a lot more "fuck you" money than I have and choose to spend it in ways I can not comprehend.
-
02-26-25 10:55 #15449Senior Member

Posts: 71She quoted me the same, how is that not really outrageous? I used to think the girls lied when they say the get paid "$1 k or more", now I'm wondering who is paying them that much?
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
So far my successful rebuttal has been, yes but how long did the arrangement last? No one pays that amount long term, and a few have understood that argument and changed their tune.
-
02-25-25 20:22 #15448Senior Member

Posts: 1843Good info, and thanks for sharing. I wonder if that huggingface app is easy to install and use or do you have to compile the code or something like that?
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 18:01 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 1843Many of these girls are not too bright, and also have a sense of entitlement, which is not a very attractive combination.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
I just had one who messaged me out of the blue, and I didn't respond. Then she wrote me back and asked me why I didn't reply to her. I politely told her that she is very pretty but not my type, and there are so many girls on there and I am very selective. That didn't go over well and she got irritated and angry. I should have just blocked her at the start. I had to do so eventually, anyway.
-
02-25-25 13:34 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 460Facial changes to prevent AI detection
I've used Fawkes in the past to modify my pics on social media and that seemed to work for a while, but now I'm finding that isn't working and it's already caused a very significant headache for me. From reading, a lot of the AI models are now able to overcome Fawkes. It seems like using AI to modify your face so that you still basically look like you, but different enough to not allow facial recognition would be a better option. Finding something that works and isn't overly technical or expensive is a bit of a challenge, but there are some good options using huggingface.co
This one makes slight modifications, but is still the same person and from limited testing AI didn't recognize me anymore. Set the rescaling to something like 1000 and fidelity to 0
https://huggingface.co/spaces/sczhou/CodeFormer.
With this one you can upload multiple pictures of yourself and it creates a completely new person with similar characteristics. You can prompt with something like "Photo of man outside img"
https://huggingface.co/spaces/TencentARC/PhotoMaker-V2
If anyone has any other suggestions, please post them.Last edited by 2me4Looking2; 02-25-25 at 14:20. Reason: Modified










Reply With Quote




