Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13008
-
02-27-25 14:45 #10203Regular Member

Posts: 24+1 for Garden. I saw Cici, very sweet. After brief massage, had BBBJ and DATY, then covered up for standing mish and doggie.
Originally Posted by Johnksc123
[View Original Post]
Amy came in at the end for DFK. I bet she gives a great GFE.
Check it out guys.
-
02-27-25 14:35 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 55I assume the in person hotess is ugly LOL!
This is very creative. I'd be down to try it once, but I assume the in person hostess is not as attractive as the virtual person.
Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:25 #10201Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Overtime
Dude, sounds like you are really trying to either save money or not offend a hanjobeee massageee.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Yes, pre dawn of man, it was 40 for the half and 40 for the satisfying release from some age 36-40 hag.
I think so long as you do not go for the incredibly erotic over the clothes fondling, you could still get away with 40.
However, if the door fee is now 50, which it is I think in most places, you would probably be breaking some law of second differential equations by not paying an equal fee to the help.
For me as a guide, when I go to a handie joint, I pay for 60 for the full hour. If I really just get the regular monger treatment, I do 60. But if the girl fingers my boy pussy and does not rush me, even if I only get the over the clothes, I will do 100, perhaps 80.
I think 40 is history.
We could use some extra help on the fish counter if you need some extra money. You can apply in person at the ralphs on overland just south of red lantern.
-
02-27-25 10:43 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 300HJ Cost
I've been out of a game a minute. Considering jumping back in.
I don't get FS or BJ and never did. I'm a fan of a nice massage and HJ.
I've lost track of the proper tip for that. It used to be 40 and then it became 60. Has it gone up since then (about 2 years ago) or is 60 still the normal fee? I remember some would push for 80 to take off their top or allow wandering hands but I could usually get away with 60 just fine at places that did FS. The girls would rather I paid more and got FS and were generally unhappy I only wanted a hand massage but they'd do it.
Anyways. What's the current decent tip?
-
02-27-25 09:29 #10199Regular Member

Posts: 14What might be a little known fact. The free RM signup lets you look at pictures of the front and back door (if available) of all establishments. So if you have trouble figuring out which door goes where, it clears things up.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 22:50 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 17Here's the RM link to Top in Hawthorne:
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-top-a...250150#rubmaps
-
02-26-25 21:18 #10197Senior Member

Posts: 8185437 Sepulveda, Culver City -- back entrance is best.
Originally Posted by Fielder
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:57 #10196Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone Try the VR Experience in Noho
www.vrxxxperience.com
Been trying to make it over there, but they're booked up every time. I'm in the area. Seems like a pretty interesting concept. You choose a video to watch on VR and a therapist acts it out with an HJ (maybe BJ too?
Curious if anyone has tried and how it was.
-
02-26-25 15:28 #10195Senior Member

Posts: 75"Top Acupuncture" ?
I can't find this place. There is one way out in the valley. But where is the place you are talking about?
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 15:07 #10194Regular Member

Posts: 1Garden Spa in Culver City
As a long time lurker and first time poster, I have to completely agree. Amy was amazing and a sweetheart. She was very generous with service. Definitely a service queen with a great figure to boot. She has nice natural Ds. I would definitely repeat if this place is still around. Amy said thing have slowed down a lot so I worry we might lose this gem.
Originally Posted by SacredChao
[View Original Post]
Mongers, I would give Amy and other provers here a shot if you are in the Culver Cuty area for sure!
-
02-26-25 13:57 #10193Regular Member

Posts: 19Garden Spa Info
Garden Spa sounds awesome, I have been going back into the forum but I'm struggling to find any info on their location. Can anyone help me out in locating the spa or give advice on how to contact for scheduling?
PM is fine.
-
02-26-25 11:10 #10192Regular Member

Posts: 14More Garden
Stopped by the Garden last night and experienced Amy too.
Originally Posted by GrimOwls
[View Original Post]
Very nice pretty and giving.
I opted for the massage first and she was very good at that as well. She made sure all my needs were met with the full hour.
I've been there several time and met with Zoe and Feebee. They are all great experiences.
-
02-25-25 17:31 #10191Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks. Are there any hot girls that you'd recommend?
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 15:21 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 57Aloha Spa
Had an overnight at LAX and decided to visit Aloha across from Hawthorne Memorial Park.
Emma was the only lady working that night. . 6 for hhr massage, 1. 6 L3.
She was Chinese, late 30's. Petite and slim, and could take a beating.
Would repeat.
-
02-25-25 14:50 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 41Garden Spa. Amy
I stopped in to see cici to get a nice little test out of her. But ended up she was busy and amy was willing and ready to take care of me.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Amy is a stunner long black hair, decent English, felt kind of like a nice GFE experience, She had a nice handful maybe D cups or big C cups. I was ready to pounce on her as soon as we where in the room.
So that's exactly what I did.
I bypast the massage pulled her into me as I was sitting on the table. She instantly new what I was there for did a short negotiation. She got naked right then and showed of her smokeshow of a body, kissing me. My dick instantly reciprocated and got hard She wiped me up first then started her BBJ where she gave me a good amount of tongue action from my tip to my balls. Strapped me up then we moved to Me in standing missionary and For every thrust she reciprocated some good facial expressions had some great eye contact and watching them tittys bounce up and down definitely helped me to get what I needed from the experience but I waited and kept on pounding until I had her flip over for doggy I grabbed her sexy ass waist and pounded. Knew I didn't have much more time left so I had her hop on for CG so I could see them tittys jiggle just a little more. Then I popped. Overall do recommend.












Reply With Quote




