Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 61397
-
02-26-25 12:59 #57902Senior Member

Posts: 160Is this the Tatiana?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183203023
Originally Posted by ElStroko
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:33 #57901Senior Member

Posts: 160Tatiana
I have seen her ad on EA a few times. She usually responds right away but continuing communication after the initial is very lacking.
Originally Posted by ElStroko
[View Original Post]
I've wanted to try her for years but I've seen some bad reviews.
-
02-26-25 12:25 #57900Senior Member

Posts: 759Damn I remember Kiara back in those days! 10/10 in looks, performance and attitude.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:19 #57899Senior Member

Posts: 476Your eye for these women are crazy man. I don't have the time or patience some of you have. Nor do I have a discreet warehouse. Hahahaha. You the MVP in here at the moment.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:18 #57898Senior Member

Posts: 476I see so some of why'all have illegitimate kids out here. This is one of why'all's baby moms right here. Hahahahaha shout out to all the bareback bros. Bet not ever do an ancestry test. Hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 01:11 #57897Regular Member

Posts: 6Dundalk / Conkling Tatiana
Anybody seen her? I know she's not everyone's favorite but I kinda miss giving her back shots and shooting all over her. Andy info?
-
02-25-25 22:58 #57896Senior Member

Posts: 759Those eyes looking up at you while she takes Jr in her mouth is the best thing ever! LOL.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 22:49 #57895Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Tina
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah guys, Tina's big ass is a lot of fun now, but I don't think it will last long either.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 22:36 #57894Senior Member

Posts: 208Oh, yeah
Those were the days.
-
02-25-25 16:04 #57893Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
DITTO!! I Concure!
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 15:32 #57892Senior Member

Posts: 565Tina
Another good report Big Truck. This Tina seems like one to look out for. That ass! Don't be put off by the crazy ones also. Some of the best pussy I've ever had was crazy pussy LOL. I've also had girls try to share their drugs with me and encourage me to party with them and I'm thinking, why would I want to get hooked up on the same shit you're doing? I can't suck Dick and sell pussy to pay for an addiction LOL.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 14:42 #57891Senior Member

Posts: 759Damn, I remember that version well. 2009-2010 ish?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 10:44 #57890Senior Member

Posts: 1041One of the legends.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Wish I can find old videos of her back in the days.
-
02-25-25 10:05 #57889Senior Member

Posts: 1321As they say in hooker vernacular that gal could suck a golfball through a garden hose. She never spit out the sauce, always swallowed it and then licked her.
Originally Posted by Ad350
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 09:36 #57888Senior Member

Posts: 54Kiara
I haven't linked up with her in about 2 years. The last time I seen her she was a shell of herself. Seeing pics like yours reminds me of what a gem she once was along with a unique sweet personality.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



