Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36185

    Enjoy Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I guess she was not into me.
    As these ladies Asian? As for HE and more, I see one of the testimonials on their website mentions a good second visit after tipping well on the first visit. Maybe that's the secret but it sucks to overtip and then get shut down or shaken down for even more money on 2nd visit.

  2. #36184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews convinced me to try Enjoy Life. I requested Claire. I thought she was great. Very erotic, teasing massage. She's good looking I think. Someone mentioned here that she was DIY. That was not my experience. We only did L1, but my impression was that more was available.
    I guess she was not into me.

  3. #36183

    Enjoy Life

    All the reviews convinced me to try Enjoy Life. I requested Claire. I thought she was great. Very erotic, teasing massage. She's good looking I think. Someone mentioned here that she was DIY. That was not my experience. We only did L1, but my impression was that more was available.

  4. #36182

    Enjoy Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Hey any chance you have a link or cost of extras?
    Pretty simple google search and I agree on a solid option. Have seen both, multiple times. Tina is a little better looking, but Claire provides a tad better service. Both statements are of course my opinion, so to each their own.

    Neither are smoke shows, but not bad on the eyes either. Solid massage and additional services are always on the table for me at least. Haven't been in awhile but standard pricing.

    https://g.co/kgs/xVtEbvB

  5. #36181

    Ae

    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her politely inquiring. She politely said I was mis-informed.
    Yea, I thought it was too good to be true Diginonomous. Thanks for the update.

  6. #36180
    I messaged her politely inquiring. She politely said I was mis-informed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepLover1  [View Original Post]
    I follow her on multiple platforms and for a long time. I did see she was in Chicago recently, and also wearing a wedding ring now. I have never seen an advertisement for her being available at any capacity. I'd pay way more than $500.00 for her! Don't think it's real though.

  7. #36179

    Enjoy life

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I was recommended Enjoy Life by a fellow monger in the forum group. I went there and saw two attractive masseuses. Tina and Claire. I had a great massage from Claire but nothing more. I was encouraged to do self service and declined. The person who recommended Enjoy Life said full service can be had with Tina. I thought Tina was much more attractive than Claire but got Claire for the massage.

    Can anyone else vouch for Tina or will I just waste my money for self service instruction again?
    Hey any chance you have a link or cost of extras?

  8. #36178

    AE Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    I follow her on IG. She was in chicago in December or Jan. But I have no idea how to book with her. She doesn't mention it on IG or her other socials. Hopefully someones knows. I've never dropped 500 but for her I would.
    I follow her on multiple platforms and for a long time. I did see she was in Chicago recently, and also wearing a wedding ring now. I have never seen an advertisement for her being available at any capacity. I'd pay way more than $500.00 for her! Don't think it's real though.

  9. #36177

    +1 for Tina and Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Tina. She is worth it IMO. I don't have a ton of experience with other places (outside of this area of lakeview) but she's the best I have found in Lakeview. If anyone else has any other recs then feel free to disagree. She is also usually free which is nice because I can call and get in within the hour or so.
    Agree, Tina is definitely a good choice and I'd say the same for Claire, actually. Both solid.

  10. #36176
    I follow her on IG. She was in chicago in December or Jan. But I have no idea how to book with her. She doesn't mention it on IG or her other socials. Hopefully someones knows. I've never dropped 500 but for her I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but recognize her from IG and OF. I didn't know she toured, I would happily pay $500 to spend some time with her. I don't like overpaying but this is my unicorn.

    https://www.instagram.com/aeasiareel/?hl=en

    https://www.instagram.com/aeasiavip/?hl=en

    https://getallmylinks.com/aeasiavip

    https://onlyfans.com/aeasia

    https://onlyfans.com/aeasiafree

    Sorry I can't offer more help.

  11. #36175

    AE Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl my friend told me she comes to work in Chicago once or twice a year?

    Said she is like $500 an hour but worth every Penny. But anyone got any intel on her? Would love love love to see her.
    I have not seen her but recognize her from IG and OF. I didn't know she toured, I would happily pay $500 to spend some time with her. I don't like overpaying but this is my unicorn.

    https://www.instagram.com/aeasiareel/?hl=en

    https://www.instagram.com/aeasiavip/?hl=en

    https://getallmylinks.com/aeasiavip

    https://onlyfans.com/aeasia

    https://onlyfans.com/aeasiafree

    Sorry I can't offer more help.

  12. #36174
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited in over a year but I remember the others being cagey and catty with respect to Emily. I don't think they like her for whatever reason, as she seems like a very sweet person. Jealousy probably.
    It's interesting. The thing I figured I needed to do once to say I did (fuck Bebe), concluded with her telling me to not ask for her when my regular Cindy was in the house. Her reason: Chinese girls are a little resentful of her. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wouldn't pass on Cindy for her.

  13. #36173
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I was recommended Enjoy Life by a fellow monger in the forum group. I went there and saw two attractive masseuses. Tina and Claire. I had a great massage from Claire but nothing more. I was encouraged to do self service and declined. The person who recommended Enjoy Life said full service can be had with Tina. I thought Tina was much more attractive than Claire but got Claire for the massage.

    Can anyone else vouch for Tina or will I just waste my money for self service instruction again?
    I can vouch for Tina. She is worth it IMO. I don't have a ton of experience with other places (outside of this area of lakeview) but she's the best I have found in Lakeview. If anyone else has any other recs then feel free to disagree. She is also usually free which is nice because I can call and get in within the hour or so.

  14. #36172
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Her: Hello, how may I help you?

    Me: Hi, can you tell me when Emily works?

    Her: Yeah. (Silence).

    Me: Yes, I was hoping to find out when Emily works?

    Her: They are working. What time?

    Me: No, I was looking to find out when Emily is working so I could come see her.

    Her: Okay, bye-bye. (Click).

    LOL. Anybody know?
    I haven't visited in over a year but I remember the others being cagey and catty with respect to Emily. I don't think they like her for whatever reason, as she seems like a very sweet person. Jealousy probably.

  15. #36171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    JrHickey Please Clear Your In Box

    Then resend your question to me.

    TJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape