Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 33445
-
02-26-25 11:46 #31375Senior Member

Posts: 351Clear inbox
Hey man, mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 11:39 #31374Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Summer
Here is my review of her. Look at post number 1824 on this page.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=7048701
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 10:51 #31373Senior Member

Posts: 192She keeps changing her name. Nothing but bad reports.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 08:01 #31372Senior Member

Posts: 121Information
Will do, thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 07:23 #31371Senior Member

Posts: 451Section
You might want to move this to the correct section for better exposure—Members ISO.
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 01:10 #31370Senior Member

Posts: 121Information
I'm heading down to Cincy for work in a couple of weeks time and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me search out a local provider. Clean, safe, mature would be my best options. Can anyone help?
-
02-25-25 21:32 #31369Senior Member

Posts: 114Brand New 19 yr old UTR
I may have found a unicorn.
I'm meeting up Thursday for an evening. I've already spoken with her about some of my "friends" I could potentially hook her up with.
If you're interested, drop me a line.
She's 19, black, sexy body and a college student.
I'll report back about my experience after Thursday's encounter.
-
02-25-25 12:34 #31368Senior Member

Posts: 31Pics are old if they were her, wasn't a great experience.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:27 #31367Senior Member

Posts: 66Anyone try this one yet?
I searched for reviews, couldn't find unfortunately. Anyone try this little blonde beauty yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183173673
-
02-24-25 19:44 #31366Senior Member

Posts: 128That's only part of it
Also I did say some of these especially the ones who are let's say of a lower quality just use other escorts to write a good review. And in turn they do the same for them. Not that complicated.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 09:38 #31365Senior Member

Posts: 489Regarding the trustworthiness of reviews, there were cases in the past where I had good experiences with a provider when other guys here did not. It's also been the reverse, where I had a less than stellar experience with chicks that other guys raved about. There are certainly dudes here who say whatever to stay in a provider's good graces, but other times, it's just that these chicks can go south with little warning.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 08:58 #31364Senior Member

Posts: 747All clear
Fire away.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 02:00 #31363Senior Member

Posts: 101Bonita
Not sure why someone from Bulgaria can't live in Fairborn. Anyway she is great.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 00:59 #31362Senior Member

Posts: 38Sharonville
I do about 80% of meets in Sharonville / Springdale. No issues in 9 years. Just be smart and do homework if need be.
Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:31 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 2230Been there. Done that. She is way too much drama and not really all that good. When she started out she was much better.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





