Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 11019
-
02-27-25 22:39 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 77Cecilia Rose
Any of you mongers seen this one? I booked some time but I can't really get a good grasp based on the reviews over at the other place they going back 2-3 yrs idk if services changed or just gps? Talked to her a bit but I don't be asking about services since I don't want to offend anyone. Also did a search before hand here but didnt find much info.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-rose.603990/#xfmgMedia.
-
02-27-25 15:54 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 55Paris
I've seen her before, probably a year ago. She was cool then but seems like she's picked up a few alerts on the other site.
Originally Posted by Nomdeplume06
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:34 #9547Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody have experience with Paris?
I've been trying to book with Paris but she doesn't seem to be fully reading my message. I've sent the proposed date, time, and duration but she will randomly message me later about hanging out same day as opposed to my proposed future date. Additionally, she offered to verify her appearance through a Snapchat call but ghosted me the rest of the night after trying to set that up. She claimed she had a family emergency.
Anybody seen her before? https://tryst.link/escort/companion_paris
-
02-27-25 13:42 #9546Banned Member

Posts: 2302Same and same.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She's great.
-
02-26-25 19:14 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 2184Miranda.
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
She is a keeper. Did take a while for her to respond. But she made up for it in spades. Her intro email gave me a massive boner. This lady is erotic, she is an extremely sexy woman who has a dirty dirty mouth on her and is even better in person (I am more into petite, tighter women) but goddamn she blew my socks off.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 06:58 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 52+1 to all of it. Hands down the worst experience ever in my 18 years on this board. Wrote a negative review. Yet people still see her. The mysteries of life I guess.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 01:25 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 113Anybody have a report
Does anybody have info on this one? Posting in tacoma for a few days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/958952167053
-
02-26-25 00:50 #9542Banned Member

Posts: 410I've almost always done hh. Always figured I'm not going a full hour.
Some girls rushed. Some seemed to genuinely want to be there. : shrug:
-
02-26-25 00:02 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 65Worthy Theory
I'm going to test that theory. Might have to go back through I've seen off the top of my head that mostly checks out. I saw a provider the other day who had a different rate for quick visit vs. Quarter vs HH. I laughed out loud and was confused all at once.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 20:13 #9540Senior Member

Posts: 448She has a civi job. She's not a last minute gal. She's a bit picky because she can afford to be. Does everything through email, if that's not for you then skip her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 15:06 #9539Senior Member

Posts: 223That's where I'm at too. Another filter I've started applying is QV. If I see someone advertising QV, I run the other way. The service is ususlly subpar even when you book a longer session.
Originally Posted by ProfessorEx
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:03 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 65She blocked me SMDH
"Death stare" is crazy. Nipples extra? She have beer in there? That "Al la carte" shit pisses me off. She blocked me because I was the first honest review she's ever received. Hilarious. I wish more guys would be honest and stroking the egos. Being pretty isn't enough for the biz. You can sit in a public area and admire women all day. This is one of the primary reasons I tend to stay away from under 25 providers. My experiences have been less than stellar with them because they don't want to earn $$, they just want it handed to them. Of course not all.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
Professor.
-
02-25-25 08:58 #9537Banned Member

Posts: 2302Miranda is awesome.
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
Best MILF experience.
She's mature, curvy AS FUCK, and erotically gifted.
-
02-24-25 21:18 #9536Banned Member

Posts: 39Awesome handle Miranda doesn't post pics on her profile, but sends some great ones once you've emailed her. And, if you do meet her, you'll find she looks even better in person! I'd never seen 34 HH tits before! Anyway, here's her profile. https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...miranda.652087.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 20:31 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 75Undoctored pix of Miranda
Where might one find such pictures?
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




