Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14553

    Marion adventures

    Decided to take a field trip to check out this plastic baggie CBJ place in Marion that has been recently reported on. Got there, and was told by a very pretty gal "busy now, come back in 40 minutes. " So I went back to the truck and considered what to do. Then I remembered Paradigm's Google map and pulled it up to see what was nearby because I didn't feel like waiting. Side note, that damn Italian store next door was buzzing with people coming and going non stop in the few minutes I waited deciding what to do. Wow.

    Saw there was another spot on South State Street only a few miles away so I said fuck it and went there rather than waiting.

    Found the place no problem using the provided address in the Google doc, looped around the block to find a parking spot. It's a strange place in that it's right downtown, with virtually no signage other than "Massage" in the window. I still don't know if it even has an official name?

    Walked in, and oh boy, this place is interesting. It looks like maybe it was once an old theatre? The massage table is upstairs on a balcony with curtains overlooking the area below. Very peculiar but I went with it.

    No half hour option, so I opted for the 55/ hr and was led upstairs. I got comfortable and "Julie" returned shortly after. The massage was spectacular, she is a total pro and borders on painful the way she uses her elbows on the back. No teasing whatsoever while face down, and she loosely covered the parts of the body she wasn't working on. Julie is probably mid-late 50's with thin build, long hair, and a beautiful rack. Her English was so-so and light conversation was not a problem.

    On the flip she loosely tossed the towel over the good and kinda tucked it in between my legs. At this point there was still zero tease or hint of anything and I was wondering WTF was going on because I was giving all the signs and nothing in return. After the scalp and neck she worked her way down to the chest then started working her way up from the feet. When she got to the towel I moved it "for' her and said it was good and she tapped it and said "you so naughty" and went right to work.

    I began with OTC roaming and she voluntarily stepped back and said "you want to see?" and pulled her shirt up revealing gorgeous big B tits with a real sexy strappy bra. She pulled her tits out and let me suck on them while giving a mind-bending ending. I'm talking professional level rhythm and action that left me seeing stars.

    Nobody came in while I was there, the place seemed virtually dead. I tipped her well and she said "you come back again! Sometimes I give guys happy ending and they never return" and gave a pouty face. Part of me wonders if she's hurting for cash if more is available, but it's such a damn long drive for me I'll probably never find out.

    Either way, fun trip, likely a one and done but only due to distance.

  2. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasar  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, long time lurker, figured I should start posting so here is my first.

    Stopped up on Billingsly for a massage after a long day at work. Read some other reviews about the possibility of bbj, thought I would check it out and see if I had the same luck. There is a dance studio next door that had people in it, mostly women just FYI. Greated by the 50's mamasan and a younger one late 30's I would guess. Drew the younger one, nice pair of Cs but a rear that was flatter then bills I paid with. 6 House fee for an hour massage. The massage alone was well worth it. Good pressure, hit all the muscle groups.

    After the flip massaged from the head down. No talk about a tip. Straight to standard finish, decent technique. Fully clothed with some OTC roaming. Clean up and finished massage. Tipped 6 because the massage was top notch. Didn't get to catch her name. I think I'm going back just for another massage before I leave town.
    This is Sun Asian Massage aka Jin Asian Massage. Last time I went was Nov, got LFK, UTC, and two pops without asking, standard tip.

  3. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    It definitely was not a ziplock bag, but I did not get a great look at it and the room is not very brightly lit. It was a thin bag, more like a small plastic grocery bag or like what you put the veggies in at the market. Either way, maybe BYOC if you want a CBJ at one of these places. Especially at shops that the bosses don't want them doing this they don't want to have covers with them or in the shop somewhere so neither the bosses, or anyone else, will find them.
    There was an FS place in Cincy that's now gone (7 Star?) and they always did the baggie CBJ. As you said, it's like that super thin plastic for produce. Honestly, I don't mind it. It's way better than the thicker tight covers places usually have.

  4. #14550

    Emily

    Emily is back Saturday taking appointments. She will be here a month if she is kept busy enough.

  5. #14549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Billingsly

    Just an FYI in case you were not aware. There is a massage place on Billingsly (which it sounds like you were at) and a not a massage place on Billingsly that's a flat fee from the jump for basic service. Some want a tip for little more then the basic services. Just so ya know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasar  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, long time lurker, figured I should start posting so here is my first.

    Stopped up on Billingsly for a massage after a long day at work. Read some other reviews about the possibility of bbj, thought I would check it out and see if I had the same luck. There is a dance studio next door that had people in it, mostly women just FYI. Greated by the 50's mamasan and a younger one late 30's I would guess. Drew the younger one, nice pair of Cs but a rear that was flatter then bills I paid with. 6 House fee for an hour massage. The massage alone was well worth it. Good pressure, hit all the muscle groups.

    After the flip massaged from the head down. No talk about a tip. Straight to standard finish, decent technique. Fully clothed with some OTC roaming. Clean up and finished massage. Tipped 6 because the massage was top notch. Didn't get to catch her name. I think I'm going back just for another massage before I leave town.

  6. #14548

    Sunflower Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerWolf  [View Original Post]
    I tried it last week. It was pretty standard 60/ hr 40 tip. Massage was good. Ending was pretty good, nothing spectacular. Misuse was a little on the older side, but very friendly. All in all I'll give it another try, but there is more fun to be had out there.
    Checked it out the other day. The place is an old house, nothing new or fancy about it, zero signage, not even a "Open" sign. Parking in the rear, side door to enter to a foyer with stairs up and down, not obvious it's even a business. Judy is at least in her 50's with long hair. Massage was just ok, some tease before the hot towel, OTF offered HJ and went right at it. No jackhammer, took her time with it. Got the job done, but unless this place is the closest I would go somewhere else.

    I updated my online map with this one as well as a few other newly opened ones.

  7. #14547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Marion

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    How much more was the CBJ $.
    I was there a few weeks ago and she wanted $100 , I declined.

  8. #14546

    Billingsly Massage

    Hello gents, long time lurker, figured I should start posting so here is my first.

    Stopped up on Billingsly for a massage after a long day at work. Read some other reviews about the possibility of bbj, thought I would check it out and see if I had the same luck. There is a dance studio next door that had people in it, mostly women just FYI. Greated by the 50's mamasan and a younger one late 30's I would guess. Drew the younger one, nice pair of Cs but a rear that was flatter then bills I paid with. 6 House fee for an hour massage. The massage alone was well worth it. Good pressure, hit all the muscle groups.

    After the flip massaged from the head down. No talk about a tip. Straight to standard finish, decent technique. Fully clothed with some OTC roaming. Clean up and finished massage. Tipped 6 because the massage was top notch. Didn't get to catch her name. I think I'm going back just for another massage before I leave town.

  9. #14545

    How much was the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I found myself in Marion again recently and decided to give this place another try after a good experience the first time. Walked in and was greeted by Linda as she walked toward the front. She was maybe 30's, long hair, a few extra pounds but looked good with her loose fitting denim shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks and a snug crop top showing her midriff. Asked for an hour paid the. 65 HF and was shown to a room. I got undressed, laid face down, no towel, and junior pointed down between my legs. She came in and started with some massage with no oil and no towel, getting up on the table, her bare legs against my body. Moved on to oil massage, it was ok but nothing special. OTF, no towel and starts a little teasing before motioning to ask about BJ, a little negotiation then she gets a small plastic bag and started with CBJ. Facing away to start, easy access to her ass and more under those loose denim shorts. After a few minutes she positioned herself between my legs facing me and still going at it. Several more minutes of this before switching to HJ to finish off with my hands inside her shorts and under her panties. Cleaned me up then finished my time with some scalp, face, arm, and foot massage. Helped me to get dressed and off I went. Last time it was just HE, but a different provider, can't be sure if the CBJ is a standard offering or if I just got lucky, but I will definitely stop again the next time I am in town.
    How much more was the CBJ $.

  10. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by LongShot1969  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Columbus this week. Will be staying north of campus. Any recommendations near that area?
    Red leaves or serene in Powell, or Asian pro on bethel you can google the names those are the best three in the area imo.

  11. #14543

    Some use Saran Wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    It definitely was not a ziplock bag, but I did not get a great look at it and the room is not very brightly lit. It was a thin bag, more like a small plastic grocery bag or like what you put the veggies in at the market. Either way, maybe BYOC if you want a CBJ at one of these places. Especially at shops that the bosses don't want them doing this they don't want to have covers with them or in the shop somewhere so neither the bosses, or anyone else, will find them.
    I've had parlors use Saran Wrap before. Actually worked pretty good.

  12. #14542

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    She used a ziplock as the cover? LOL.
    Can't imagine that would be enjoyable for anyone involved.

  13. #14541
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    She used a ziplock as the cover? LOL.
    It definitely was not a ziplock bag, but I did not get a great look at it and the room is not very brightly lit. It was a thin bag, more like a small plastic grocery bag or like what you put the veggies in at the market. Either way, maybe BYOC if you want a CBJ at one of these places. Especially at shops that the bosses don't want them doing this they don't want to have covers with them or in the shop somewhere so neither the bosses, or anyone else, will find them.

  14. #14540

    Best teasing?

    Hello all,

    I've got some free time this week, and I'm looking for someone that really goes to town on the teasing during the massage. Lots of ass, balls, and nipple playing. Who would y'all recommend for that?

  15. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I found myself in Marion again recently and decided to give this place another try after a good experience the first time. Walked in and was greeted by Linda as she walked toward the front. She was maybe 30's, long hair, a few extra pounds but looked good with her loose fitting denim shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks and a snug crop top showing her midriff. Asked for an hour paid the. 65 HF and was shown to a room. I got undressed, laid face down, no towel, and junior pointed down between my legs. She came in and started with some massage with no oil and no towel, getting up on the table, her bare legs against my body. Moved on to oil massage, it was ok but nothing special. OTF, no towel and starts a little teasing before motioning to ask about BJ, a little negotiation then she gets a small plastic bag and started with CBJ. Facing away to start, easy access to her ass and more under those loose denim shorts. After a few minutes she positioned herself between my legs facing me and still going at it. Several more minutes of this before switching to HJ to finish off with my hands inside her shorts and under her panties. Cleaned me up then finished my time with some scalp, face, arm, and foot massage. Helped me to get dressed and off I went. Last time it was just HE, but a different provider, can't be sure if the CBJ is a standard offering or if I just got lucky, but I will definitely stop again the next time I am in town.
    She used a ziplock as the cover? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape