Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 40011
-
02-26-25 16:24 #36186Senior Member

Posts: 495Belmont
DVS on Belmont.
Open 24/7.
Anyone?
Or Domi on Cicero.
Please PM if you please.
-
02-26-25 15:49 #36185Senior Member

Posts: 561Enjoy Life
As these ladies Asian? As for HE and more, I see one of the testimonials on their website mentions a good second visit after tipping well on the first visit. Maybe that's the secret but it sucks to overtip and then get shut down or shaken down for even more money on 2nd visit.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 14:31 #36184Senior Member

Posts: 183I guess she was not into me.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 14:29 #36183Senior Member

Posts: 376Enjoy Life
All the reviews convinced me to try Enjoy Life. I requested Claire. I thought she was great. Very erotic, teasing massage. She's good looking I think. Someone mentioned here that she was DIY. That was not my experience. We only did L1, but my impression was that more was available.
-
02-26-25 11:48 #36182Senior Member

Posts: 305Enjoy Life
Pretty simple google search and I agree on a solid option. Have seen both, multiple times. Tina is a little better looking, but Claire provides a tad better service. Both statements are of course my opinion, so to each their own.
Originally Posted by Goofy89
[View Original Post]
Neither are smoke shows, but not bad on the eyes either. Solid massage and additional services are always on the table for me at least. Haven't been in awhile but standard pricing.
https://g.co/kgs/xVtEbvB
-
02-26-25 11:12 #36181Senior Member

Posts: 163Ae
Yea, I thought it was too good to be true Diginonomous. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 08:54 #36180Senior Member

Posts: 270I messaged her politely inquiring. She politely said I was mis-informed.
Originally Posted by DeepLover1
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 02:05 #36179Senior Member

Posts: 129Enjoy life
Hey any chance you have a link or cost of extras?
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 20:34 #36178Senior Member

Posts: 163AE Asia
I follow her on multiple platforms and for a long time. I did see she was in Chicago recently, and also wearing a wedding ring now. I have never seen an advertisement for her being available at any capacity. I'd pay way more than $500.00 for her! Don't think it's real though.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:25 #36177Senior Member

Posts: 341+1 for Tina and Claire
Agree, Tina is definitely a good choice and I'd say the same for Claire, actually. Both solid.
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 14:59 #36176Senior Member

Posts: 151I follow her on IG. She was in chicago in December or Jan. But I have no idea how to book with her. She doesn't mention it on IG or her other socials. Hopefully someones knows. I've never dropped 500 but for her I would.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 13:38 #36175Senior Member

Posts: 394AE Asia
I have not seen her but recognize her from IG and OF. I didn't know she toured, I would happily pay $500 to spend some time with her. I don't like overpaying but this is my unicorn.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/aeasiareel/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/aeasiavip/?hl=en
https://getallmylinks.com/aeasiavip
https://onlyfans.com/aeasia
https://onlyfans.com/aeasiafree
Sorry I can't offer more help.
-
02-25-25 13:23 #36174Senior Member

Posts: 383It's interesting. The thing I figured I needed to do once to say I did (fuck Bebe), concluded with her telling me to not ask for her when my regular Cindy was in the house. Her reason: Chinese girls are a little resentful of her. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wouldn't pass on Cindy for her.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:56 #36173Senior Member

Posts: 54I can vouch for Tina. She is worth it IMO. I don't have a ton of experience with other places (outside of this area of lakeview) but she's the best I have found in Lakeview. If anyone else has any other recs then feel free to disagree. She is also usually free which is nice because I can call and get in within the hour or so.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 11:38 #36172Senior Member

Posts: 183I haven't visited in over a year but I remember the others being cagey and catty with respect to Emily. I don't think they like her for whatever reason, as she seems like a very sweet person. Jealousy probably.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






