Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 447 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5055

    Jamarie

    Friend saw her recently. No massage, good tease and release. Not open to other than L1.

    May be menu will open. Shower and Nuru available. Great naturals to suck on but got a flatter butt than a pan.

    Her friend Scarlett used to be great. Looks like she has retired. Everything was on menu with her and she was awesome to talk to.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3182843

  2. #5054

    Elly MassageFinder

    Friend saw this one couple times. Good communication. Very cute.

    Ok massage and great finish. Great value and would definitely repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49495/

  3. #5053

    Isa Downtown

    My friend saw her recently. Great communication. Good massage. In a nice office building with other providers.

    If you treat her right, she is open to third base roaming and L1.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50353/

  4. #5052

    Rosie Dr. Philips

    Friend had a dream with this one few months ago.

    Good office building, decent massage and offers extras. $ extra for topless, where she hops on you to provide L1+Russian.

    Good technique, would repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36372/

  5. #5051

    Nancy MassageFinder

    Friend got a good massage. She does negotiate as prices mentioned are very high.

    Legit. She says she is a doctor but allows no draping. Asked but nothing else.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44404/

  6. #5050

    Brazilian Julia

    My friend visits this one often. Good massage and finish. Great value. No roaming.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158913491.html

  7. #5049

    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her not too long ago but haven't heard back, so not sure how active she is.
    Thanks. Be safe.

  8. #5048

    Metrowest Latina. Avoid!

    A friend scheduled with this one. Got to an apartment community in MetroWest and crickets. Waited 30 mins. No reply. No apology.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...4-2839012.html

  9. #5047
    I reached out to her not too long ago but haven't heard back, so not sure how active she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Good intel. Do you have contact info on her and where she is located in altamonte? Thanks.

  10. #5046

    Latin Massage Spa. Average

    My friend reached out couple months ago and got scheduled with 40 y / o Latina. Below average massage.

    Third base roaming available with L1. Okay in a pinch. Won't likely repeat.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158913099.html

  11. #5045

    Chocolate Kimmy. Avoid!

    A friend mentioned that he saw this one early last year in Metrowest area.

    Setup was in a garage in apartment community. Asked to use restroom and said need to pay first. And then was directed to pee in trash can. WTF.

    Poor massage, poor hygiene. Everything bad other than she will rub till you unload.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133183808.html

  12. #5044

    Loving Embrace

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, that's the sister of Loving_Embrace from CC. Last time I heard from her she lived in Altamonte Springs, which I guess is close enough to Longwood. She's got at least 1 other sister that does massages w / L1 finish, but she travels so not in town all the time.
    Good intel. Do you have contact info on her and where she is located in altamonte? Thanks.

  13. #5043

    Kahmeel Location??

    Quote Originally Posted by Massageee  [View Original Post]
    Kmrehab on insta which she advertises on her CL ad.

    321-795-2387.
    Can you give me an idea where she is located? Thanks in advance.

  14. #5042

    Sounds about right

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    It's not going to happen. I've seen her 10 times or so and she always gives me a big hug when I arrive and says she missed me and a kiss on the cheek when I leave. I've been permitted very light roaming a few times, very light, no grabbing or squeezing but running my hand up and down sllightly above the knee. I once went up to her ass and was told politely that it wasn't allowed.
    Maybe I should've tried your method, I legit just went straight for an ass grab and she told me no lmao.

  15. #5041

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    It's not going to happen. I've seen her 10 times or so and she always gives me a big hug when I arrive and says she missed me and a kiss on the cheek when I leave. I've been permitted very light roaming a few times, very light, no grabbing or squeezing but running my hand up and down sllightly above the knee. I once went up to her ass and was told politely that it wasn't allowed.
    First let me say that I've never seen her. That said, as any monger knows what happens to or for one monger with a provider can be completely opposite of what happens to and for the next monger. Women are very interesting LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape