Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 41276
-
02-25-25 16:35 #37616Senior Member

Posts: 413Jodie
Communication was good. Made a date for the following day and she responded she was available. Texted in the morning and she responded within an hour for an afternoon play date. Incall was clean and safe on a tucked away street southside. Room was clean, lights were low, music was on, put me at ease. Her spinner body is yummy. Smooth skin, nice round firm perfect ass. Her girls are succulent perky small b's. She smelled great. Her face was not made up like her pics but cute enough. She got naked, I followed suit, laid down and she started with some excellent head. Only downside was she did the mouth condom trick which took me by surprise. I asked if BBBJ was possible but that wasn't happening, at least on a 1st meet. Not sure if other mongers get that wet mouth. After that initial disappointment I went with the flow and I must confess she was very accommodating. She took a relentless pounding, fast, slow and every position. Started rcg and the view of that ass and her kitty engulfing the monster was amazing. She let me smash and groove for well past the half hour. Mish, cg, k9, laying k9. She would purr like one of her kittens. Over all very sensual, and GFE. Highly recommend for those who don't mind a CBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/642853917497
-
02-25-25 15:01 #37615Senior Member

Posts: 259Naw didn't get a chance.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 11:34 #37614Senior Member

Posts: 118Ktg
I know all KTG details. I'm looking for fellow mongers that have visited KTG since the end of her vacation.
Please DM me to share. Would love to know experiences and details of activities.
-
02-25-25 09:40 #37613Senior Member

Posts: 522She needs to be stopped
This woman need to be banned from all aps before someone get hurt. She and her bf got me a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 09:31 #37612Senior Member

Posts: 522Cici
Believe this one use to go by Cici a few years ago. Do anyone have a present or past experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/938521340449
-
02-25-25 05:15 #37611Senior Member

Posts: 469This was "Truth"
My plumber worked on her pipes a few times, then once left behind a tool. He called to say he was returning and she shook him down for an extra 40 Mario coins to get it back. He never went back. IDK about her recent activity and just reporting another fact.
Originally Posted by PeeWee67
[View Original Post]
Also, no way she is 34, more like 44 at least.
-
02-24-25 17:32 #37610Regular Member

Posts: 22Be Warned, she's back at it again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/744210005325
Be careful, of this girl, she is posting again, you can see my original post in "Don't do it" thread. She is just using a new number.
Be safe all.
PW.
-
02-24-25 16:33 #37609Senior Member

Posts: 1055Did you try her out?
Sounds like a good one.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 15:33 #37608Senior Member

Posts: 130That girl is known for robberies. Stay away from her. A buddy from work was trying get with her. He set up a time to meet up with her. When he got there, he gave her the donation than she said hold in let me get a rubbery from purse. She instead pulled out her phone and texted her dope boys. 5 minutes later 2 blacks walk in and threatened to kill him. He left. He lost 80 bucks for what he thought was going to be a QV. Oh well. 80 is a lot of money, but he will live to see another opportunity. He's usually strapped. Never thought he would allow someone to rob him like that. I would avoid if I were you.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:27 #37607Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks
Wow, thanks for the intel, looks like fun!
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:12 #37606Senior Member

Posts: 693Is this Alley Cat?
Saw this post, by any chance is this the "alley cat" that's been mentioned in previous times (that was a swan I believe). Anyone try this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/681474607095
-
02-24-25 08:01 #37605Senior Member

Posts: 59Wow
I guess all the 30+ PMs for her number got to her head! High demand, raise the price! Sorry to hear that brother! Sometimes these girls cut of their nose to spite their face.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 07:22 #37604Senior Member

Posts: 618Brooklyn
She responded yesterday a few hours after I inquired. I was quoted at 230 for HHR so I respectfully declined.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 04:24 #37603Senior Member

Posts: 59Maybe she is a moron
Maybe she's a moron, but she doesn't have disreet tatts. I concur. But the body is hers definitely.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 18:36 #37602Senior Member

Posts: 1055Her ad says discreet tattoos
Her ad says discreet tattoos. Maybe she's a moron but I would call those very discreet wrapped around her neck. Looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





