Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23452

    RE: Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, met up with Dana and give her a 6/10.

    Pros: Accurate photos, lives in an apartment row on the northside of Dayton. She has a wide open menu and was not shy about letting me do anything and everything I could want to do to her. I like that in a girl, the more obstacles they put in my way the less I'm wanting out of them. Dana delivered on pretty much anything I could want. I enjoyed CG - Mish - Doggy, and then all over again Greek. She sucks dick pretty damn good!

    Cons: She is older, she appears to have some sort of permanent hunch, and due to her being small / frail she doesn't have a lot of stamina. She's clearly lived a lot of life, and been ridden hard throughout her life. Probably parties too based on her mumble speak.

    Overall: She was decent. I knew what I was going into, but I like to get a bit strange with it from time to time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/182809974

    Rates: HHR. 8 / H $. 4.
    I have sent her three text messages, and have yet to get a response. Too bad, I would love to check her out!

  2. #23451

    Nichole

    Although I haven't met her I was talking to Nichole on seeking and we had plans to meet but she bailed, she is also very pregnant from the pics she sent me. Goes by Starr on seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-78f1eec14a1a

  3. #23450

  4. #23449

    Looks familiar

    I think think this one has been around about 3 years ago but can't remember name. I believe she was in the Huber Heights area. Anybody else remember her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...0/660161593828

    Oldguy75.

  5. #23448

    Raybabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    She has a FB but you just follow her. You can't be her friend. Her occupation states that she is a digital creator. So I messaged her to see of she had an Onlyfans or something like that. She saw the message but never answered me. She just broke up with her dude so maybe she could be persuaded for a visit??
    It took me a while who Raybabby was. Now I remember.

    I see she has posted a new story photo in lingerie. It is her pattern, when she posted new sexy photos, she is available.

  6. #23447

    Triple Ds

    Anybody have experience with this one?? Looks TGTBT but then again you never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/842507135600

  7. #23446
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    I used the search bar. Only thing that came up were some reviews about a girl from the 2020's with GPS. Anyone got any info on this new or newly returned "aspen"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183006959
    I don't think that's the same girl as before. But I have not seen this one either. Not really helpful, I know. Personally feel she is a little on the TGTBT looking side.

  8. #23445

    Naynay

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptStabbn  [View Original Post]
    Tried to research this one but was tough without a name in the ad. Been mostly out of the hobby, so forgive me if I missed.

    Can someone help me make a decision on this one?

    Thanks,

    Capt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/388281828443
    I'm more into petite short girls like a Mollie sue but I frequent naynay when she is posting. She is a bigger girl but she really gets into it and I'm always left more than satisfied with her. Which is more than I can say for most. I saw nay nay yesterday. She was as good as ever. Freshly showered. Tasted amazing. Wetter than ever. Give her a try if you don't mind a bigger girl.

  9. #23444

    Ad no longer available

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Putting this out there. Ivy is a friend of mine and is helping Nikki (who's ad this is) to have some fun tonight. Ivy (not pictured) is the MILF with the Mouth that I set up a blowbang for and a couple Senior members actually pulled through and got to enjoy her skills. Nikki is great at sucking dick as well. Try one or both of them. They're not fakes and will treat you right so treat them right. Tell them Headknocker sent you. But only if you're cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/724390941605
    Any chance you have contact information for your MILF friend? I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to meet her. What area is she located?

    Thanks,

  10. #23443

    Wasn't bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptStabbn  [View Original Post]
    Tried to research this one but was tough without a name in the ad. Been mostly out of the hobby, so forgive me if I missed.

    Can someone help me make a decision on this one?

    Thanks,

    Capt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/388281828443
    I saw her once over a year ago. She's a bigger girl but really nice attitude. Great dome. And her ads legit, she's a 3 holer. Worth it at least 1 time.

    #Thebrick.

  11. #23442

    No Name

    Tried to research this one but was tough without a name in the ad. Been mostly out of the hobby, so forgive me if I missed.

    Can someone help me make a decision on this one?

    Thanks,

    Capt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/388281828443

  12. #23441

    Jodi. Another hapy client.

    I gave Jodi a call and was able to setup an apportionment fairly quickly. I last saw her several years ago and had fond memories. As someone mentioned a bit earlier, she lives in a trailer park which is a whole lot better than meeting at a seedy hotel. This provided a safe place to park my car right net to her unit without having to worry about my plate being scanned be LE.

    Not much to say about Jodi that hasn't already been said. She does a fabulous BBBJ and is very sensuous. Nonstop is a good way to describe her. She had another girl who she shares her home with who knew what was going on but stays in her own area. That was until Jodi asked her to join us. It was HOT HOT HOT. Both girls got into each other and I was not left out of the action. From what I understand, this was not the plan and "just happened. ".

  13. #23440

    Nice report,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I made the trip north from Cincinnati to meet Jodi and it was well worth the trip. I had been in contact with her for a couple weeks with some nice conversations until my schedule finally allowed me to get up there. She's in a trailer park that looks a bit shabby but her place was OK. Certainly not the Taj Mahal but it was clean and orderly. She met me at the door in heels, black net stockings, a shirt and bra. She looks like her pictures and has some really nice MILFY tits. She has a bit of a belly but certainly nothing to worry about. After some initial pleasantries she gave me a big hug and some very passionate kisses.

    We played around a bit on the couch getting to know one another (she likes to talk) and then made it into the bedroom. She reminded me a bit of Lady J in that she was "in command". Not to the extent of Lady J, but Jodi definitely wasn't shy, which I like. BBBJ was fantastic with lots of licking, teasing and sucking while playing with my butt, which I also like. She sat on my face and it was very clean and tasty and she certainly seemed to enjoy it. She then got herself off by grinding back and forth on my cock and after catching her breath went back to BBBJ where she finished me off and got every last drop.

    Without a doubt, this was the best experience I've had in a long time. She's not a 20-something dingbat, she's attractive, has a very nice body, sex and sensual as hell and made me feel totally comfortable right off the bat. I would see her regularly if she wasn't so far away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    Is she in south Dayton area.

  14. #23439

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through the area and decided to have a stop for a fling. Took to STG for a look around and realized Dayton is kind of a hidden gem. I wish I had this many options back home.

    Anyway, Jesse responded quickly and we had a good chat. I purchased some content and made arrangements. Her incall is a little sketchy at first glance but I proceeded anyway and wasn't disappointed. Things got going pretty quick with BBJ and then the main course in mish, covered. I didn't last long, she was plenty tight. She was a bit vanilla but that was fine. She looks like her pics, pretty face with a nice ass. Given the number of options in the city I'd probably play around on my next visit, but I would still recommend her.

    Seems like she deletes her posts daily so this one might be broken later but here's her Pic as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/492101811323
    Thanks for the report and she's well known and her skinny sister too. I've seen her twice but can't get past the her dead fish reactions.

  15. #23438
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2738  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the ad is not the one you meet. Cash and Dashes, after meeting her I'm ok with losing the 40 dollars. Asked for the entire amount up front I declined but offered 40 because I just wanted her out of my car and away from me. I think Springfield and Middletown are no go zones for me from now on. Actually, I think I am done with mongering for a while. Not much out there and would rather save money for some trips I'm going to take. Far better on offer overseas then here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/164130894541
    Was she short with dark brown hair?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape