Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27378

    Melian

    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSurf2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/melian

    Any info on this one, seeing this beauty Thursday.
    She is with BKS. You'll need screening. Tried and tested good sport. Pics probably from 10 years ago. Still in good shape though.

  2. #27377

    JLo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Comms are great untill you get to location then goes ghost for hours. I have had luck playing her game about a year ago and she is legit. I don't know what those pics are of the girl with brunette color hair, doesn't look like her. The slim blonde pics were accurate of her. Good luck.
    JLo is a complete waste of time. Comms great until I got there. Waited 30 mins and left nothing. Hit me back up later asking to come back. Came back did same thing again waited 30 mins nothing. Called and texted multiple times. Messages me back 20 mins later. She is a waste of time. Don't recommend. She is at apartment off Glenwood.

  3. #27376
    Fun discreet you won't be disappointed - 48 years old
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/123507873413

    Is anyone familiar with? Can DM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is real. She's my type.
    Exactly my type too!


    Deposit scammer. Reached out and they will talk it up and when you finally ask for location they will ask for $10 deposit "to make sure you're not a cop".

  4. #27375

    Melian

    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSurf2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/melian

    Any info on this one, seeing this beauty Thursday.
    Haven't seen her myself, but she's been reviewed here a few times. She's with BKS, generally a good time, offers GFE, and greek too, although I believe greek might be an upcharge.

    Can search the forum for reviews. She also has some on the other site.

  5. #27374

    Melian info

    https://tryst.link/escort/melian

    Any info on this one, seeing this beauty Thursday.

  6. #27373

    Bentlee is back

    Hi Gang,

    Been a long time since I posted. True, Bentlee is back in the saddle and looks great.

    She's got a safe private place to stay, has lost some weight and says life is good. She has some dental issues but is in the process of getting that taken care of.

    If you saw her before as a regular give her another shot! I'll repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/228214310238

  7. #27372

    Miss dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSurf2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. She was good. BBBJ and covered FS. Looks good in doggy.

  8. #27371

    Hey guys, any info on this one?


  9. #27370

    Fun discreet you won't be disappointed - 48 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is real. She's my type.
    Exactly my type too!

  10. #27369

    Has anyone met her?

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is real. She's my type.

  11. #27368

    Has anyone met her?


  12. #27367

    Gia in Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Colombian catfish, upset, bait and switch. Texted, set up appointment, video confirmation however the girl at the room is someone else. Beware fellas!

    Here is the ad on eros.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3816530.htm
    Pics in case the page gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-24 9.35.15 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-02-24 9.35.22 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-02-24 9.35.29 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #27366

    Amanda's left Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She was great but literally disappeared after a week. Any one know if she moved or retired?
    I was really interested in seeing Amanda after my 2 amazing visits with her and she had also given me her personal phone number, not the app number. I already had a bad feeling when she didn't respond to my calls / texts on her number for a number of days even though she was pretty regular with her replies just a few days ago. Gave her a call using my real number just to check if she maybe blocked my number and lo and behold she picked up. Asked her where she was and what was up and she told me she's gone back to her home city as she didn't have like Durham or her experience here. To be fair she was fairly new and unfortunately staying in a bad part of town. I'd recommend staying close to hwy 55 where a lot of these providers are staying but guess she didn't take that offer and unfortunately I don't think she'll be coming back. We lost a real gem there.

  14. #27365

    Gia Colombian catfish!

    Colombian catfish, upset, bait and switch. Texted, set up appointment, video confirmation however the girl at the room is someone else. Beware fellas!

    Here is the ad on eros.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3816530.htm

  15. #27364

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/898366115192

    She has gone by lots of other names in the past. Gracie, Lexi, Sapphire, etc. Generally a bad sign. I have also seen reports of handler door knocking. I have never had any issues, but you never know. It had been quite a while since I had seen her. None of my favorites were responding. So I decided to roll the dice. Comms were quick and easy. She quoted 100 qv 120 BBFS. I countered 100 BBFS and we were on. Got to her motel in RTP soon after. Got the room number right away. Her ad says 5'3", but she's 4-6" taller than that. She has put on weight since I had seen her. Nothing drastic. Got naked and sucked her small tits. Her BBBJ was average until I asked her to stroke me and BLS. When she went back and forth between DT and BLS, it was much better. Put her on her back and had her rub my cock against her pussy until she was nice and wet. Took the plunge and she's nice and tight. She gave me good moans while she played with her clit. I had to stop and suck her tits and change positions a few times to hold off. Finally put her back in mish and gave her several days worth CIP.

    Overall a good time. I will put her at the bottom of my repeat list.
    I saw Jade about a week ago off Hwy 55/ I40. Anyhow, she is definitely taller than her ad says. She's about 5'8 or 9". Really cute face though and a little chubby. Smallish boobs. She was quite submissive and gave me one of the best bbjs I have ever had. Started in Mish - (I insisted using cover) and switched to K9. She took it like a champ, gave out some moans. Back to mish and I asked her where I could finish and she said anywhere. So I completely drenched her tits and face. All in all a good time. I would repeat. YMMV though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape