Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14535

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book this morning. Name, age ethnicity. Then occupation. Then selfie. Finally, driver's license. That was the line for me. Hard pass. Good reviews though. 2 years' worth.
    According to their website, they require four things to verify new clients.

    I'd or Driver's License.

    Selfie.

    Work badge or LinkedIn profile.

    2 references.

    That goes too far for me. I understand trying to keep the girls safe, but where is my safety or guarantee that my information is secure? I would really like to utilize these services but some of the vetting processes go too far.

  2. #14534
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    New shop, maybe less than a month so I do not have any info yet.
    I don't foresee it lasting too long in that part of Whitehall.

  3. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Asian-Hollywood has reopened in Columbus. They were in Cinci for a little while and have been closed for months. I received a text saying they had relocated. There is a vetting process some guys may not like. If you google the name it will bring up their web page. It has the ladies, price and activities. Lulu is in town now.
    This sounds very interesting! When you get time if you could private message me more details and and reviews from the Cincinnati place I would appreciate it! I'll have to check it out before I leave out of town for work.

  4. #14532

    Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Asian-Hollywood has reopened in Columbus. They were in Cinci for a little while and have been closed for months. I received a text saying they had relocated. There is a vetting process some guys may not like. If you google the name it will bring up their web page. It has the ladies, price and activities. Lulu is in town now.
    I tried to book this morning. Name, age ethnicity. Then occupation. Then selfie. Finally, driver's license. That was the line for me. Hard pass. Good reviews though. 2 years' worth.

  5. #14531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Just sad

    It's really not that hard. We mongers ruin more places then LEO ever would.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

  6. #14530
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137
    I tried it last week. It was pretty standard 60/ hr 40 tip. Massage was good. Ending was pretty good, nothing spectacular. Misuse was a little on the older side, but very friendly. All in all I'll give it another try, but there is more fun to be had out there.

  7. #14529

    Sunflower Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137
    New shop, maybe less than a month so I do not have any info yet.

  8. #14528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Asian-Hollywood

    Looks like Asian-Hollywood has reopened in Columbus. They were in Cinci for a little while and have been closed for months. I received a text saying they had relocated. There is a vetting process some guys may not like. If you google the name it will bring up their web page. It has the ladies, price and activities. Lulu is in town now.

  9. #14527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Anyone?

    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137

  10. #14526

    Forest Spa

    I tried to visit Forest Spa yesterday afternoon but the door was locked and nobody there. Tried contacting them but got nothing. I don't know if they just took a day off, if they closed up for good, or something else going on. I noticed they no longer have any ads on CL where they were advertising almost daily at one time.

  11. #14525

    K spa

    Stopped by K spa recently in Newark. Drew an attractive late 20's maybe early early 30 Asian provider with very nice perky C cups. Massage was pretty good throughout and I was covered the whole time no teasing was thinking nothing would come of this but boy was I wrong. On the flip after cleaning off then oil starts massaging the area around junior which then raises the flagpole and then she happily obliged to a sensual finish. Will definitely repeat next time I'm.

    In the area.

  12. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.
    Also good to know, Thanks!

  13. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.

  14. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.

  15. #14521

    Campus view

    Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape