Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17720

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    On the great advice of Willie24, I took the plunge saw Lady NV, don't venture to new providers much due to quality. She was a nice surprise Comm was great and clear. Easy set up. Plus my schedule is crazy and she without hesitation set up a very early am appt. Arrived, nice incall she is very sexy Latin woman, very affectionate and very good at making you feel at ease. She had her bed laid out nice even some toys. Started with a nice massage lots of teasing then started with the body to body which was amazing lots of attention down south her body felt amazing grinding into my cock. She continued into a BBBJ which took your breath away. That was so good anything beyond didn't really come up, after she that amazing finish she lead me to the shower where she joined and got me nice snd clean lots of teasing in the shower, very affectionate woman lots of touching. Truly had a great time! Wish I had more time to spend with her that morning!! Lady NV definitely one not to miss out on! Think the way to see her is through Willie for senior members! Can't wait till my next time!
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Lady NV does not disappoint! A welcoming addition to the Brevard mongering community! Saw her yesterday for an equally pleasant visit! Told me that for the next couple of days maybe be doing Duos with her girlfriend! Now, THAT sounds interesting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 541675326932343508.jpg‎  

  2. #17719

    Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Give Sweet Candie a call. She's super cute and open to anything. She will require a video chat verification though. And she is really skinny with no tits at all. But none of that bothered me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/404725842677
    I would also add LSME / Marcie and Madam D to the list of travel mates. Both are skinny (love to pretzel them), experienced and are great travel companions. Their info is readily available if you search the forum

    Ciao.
    Last edited by HeadAke; 02-23-25 at 11:30. Reason: additional info

  3. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Mongers,

    I've been out of the game for a while and I have a real appetite to travel to Greece since I've been gone so long. But looking around. First. Man has reliable talent dwindled. And second. Who is reliable and is willing to travel to Greece lately? TIA.
    Give Sweet Candie a call. She's super cute and open to anything. She will require a video chat verification though. And she is really skinny with no tits at all. But none of that bothered me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/404725842677

  4. #17717

    Lady NV

    On the great advice of Willie24, I took the plunge saw Lady NV, don't venture to new providers much due to quality. She was a nice surprise Comm was great and clear. Easy set up. Plus my schedule is crazy and she without hesitation set up a very early am appt. Arrived, nice incall she is very sexy Latin woman, very affectionate and very good at making you feel at ease. She had her bed laid out nice even some toys. Started with a nice massage lots of teasing then started with the body to body which was amazing lots of attention down south her body felt amazing grinding into my cock. She continued into a BBBJ which took your breath away. That was so good anything beyond didn't really come up, after she that amazing finish she lead me to the shower where she joined and got me nice snd clean lots of teasing in the shower, very affectionate woman lots of touching. Truly had a great time! Wish I had more time to spend with her that morning!! Lady NV definitely one not to miss out on! Think the way to see her is through Willie for senior members! Can't wait till my next time!

  5. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I visited Diamond / Ivy the other evening. I have visited her several times in the past and was always pleased with the visit. The other night was no exception. Great BBBJ which I would say was one if not the best I ever had. She wasn't in any hurry. It had been a while since I have had a memorable BBBJ and it reminded me how important a nice long BBBJ helps me get ready for long lasting FS. Between the BBBJ, DATY, and FS, well over an hour had past. After finishing I had the feeling I had from long ago that I could in fact go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/792321338062
    Thank you for the review RZ. I'm going to have to try again and reach out to her. The last time I thought we had something set up and she went silent. Next time maybe I won't try to plan so far in advance.

  6. #17715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Agree

    I've seen her once. No games. Good head and the boob's are nicer in person. She is very short LOL. Nice girl, I'd hit it again in a pinch, saying a lot for brevard stg ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I visited Diamond / Ivy the other evening. I have visited her several times in the past and was always pleased with the visit. The other night was no exception. Great BBBJ which I would say was one if not the best I ever had. She wasn't in any hurry. It had been a while since I have had a memorable BBBJ and it reminded me how important a nice long BBBJ helps me get ready for long lasting FS. Between the BBBJ, DATY, and FS, well over an hour had past. After finishing I had the feeling I had from long ago that I could in fact go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/792321338062

  7. #17714
    Well this Saturday had a nice little detour in my day, got a chance to stop by and see an old friend, have seen Stacie many times over the years and as always it was a very nice and welcome visit. Full GFE and she has always kept the kitty clean and smelling good a I dove in for some DATY. Went thru a few different positions and it does look pretty good from behind as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...i/966156377827

  8. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I visited Diamond / Ivy the other evening. I have visited her several times in the past and was always pleased with the visit. The other night was no exception. Great BBBJ which I would say was one if not the best I ever had. She wasn't in any hurry. It had been a while since I have had a memorable BBBJ and it reminded me how important a nice long BBBJ helps me get ready for long lasting FS. Between the BBBJ, DATY, and FS, well over an hour had past. After finishing I had the feeling I had from long ago that I could in fact go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/792321338062
    Curious as to how long ago you started seeing her?

    I saw her once awhile back and it was a one and done for me, just was not a good visit. Wondering if things may have changed with her and her visits.

  9. #17712

    Diamond / Ivy

    I visited Diamond / Ivy the other evening. I have visited her several times in the past and was always pleased with the visit. The other night was no exception. Great BBBJ which I would say was one if not the best I ever had. She wasn't in any hurry. It had been a while since I have had a memorable BBBJ and it reminded me how important a nice long BBBJ helps me get ready for long lasting FS. Between the BBBJ, DATY, and FS, well over an hour had past. After finishing I had the feeling I had from long ago that I could in fact go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/792321338062
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diamond 1.jpg‎   Diamond 2.jpg‎  

  10. #17711

    Re: Jenjen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    She is hot af to me, and has good comms. Came with good reviews. However her lackluster approach at donations for time really irked me to where I didn't go through. Quoted me an expensive amount for 45 m, then wouldn't budge on a deal for 60 m until later that night, when I went and saw someone else already.

    I've been in central / south America too much recently to do this shit in Florida anymore I swear. You can have a no-nonsense go for about 18 bucks in some countries while drinking your beer at the bar 50 feet away after. I'm ruined, I says.
    I visited Jen not very long ago. Coms were great and a nice incall hotel. I agree that she is very hot. I did have a really nice hhr visit with her. She did a great. She was very nice and accommodating.

    Maybe I caught her on a good day that time. I have not repeated though.

    Rusty Z.

  11. #17710

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we are all in trouble because she is right in town and readily available and accessible for service! A really nice addition for Massage, Nuru and various other activities! If you like Latin ladies with great skills, you will not go wrong paying her a visit! Senior Forum Members and other members of the "naughty boys club" can PM me for contact information! Cheers!
    Thanks to Willie for the connection to this wonderful woman. She gave me a release like I hadn't experienced in a long time. She's a fun woman and definitely easy to talk to so puts your nerves at easy and goes above and beyond to pamper you.

  12. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with her after a several hour delay. I was seeking a massage and she offers Massage and BBBJ-- HHR and HR. For the 30 bucks more I went for the hour session. Arrived at the agreed time and she had me wait about 15 min in my car. Text me to come to the door and she let me in. There was an older man sitting in the living room, did not say anything as we passed through to the bedroom. She said she rents a room from him and he would not bother us which was true. Began with a decent massage and pretty much avoided me touching her. Conversation was fine and after 15 min or so she said she was only going to do 30 min because she was tired. She did proceed with the BBBJ, lt was very average, you could tell by the fast and hard sucking that she just wanted to get it done and was not into it. Gave me a towel to clean up, handed me 30 bucks back and I was on my way. I have a feeling she does that to a lot of guys just to get 100 for 30 min and does not really do the hour once she gets you there. I might be wrong but it was one and done for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/titus...-/902210345168
    I lived in the same neighborhood with her for 3 yrs. Absolute junkie known around the town. If you guys see her I wouldn't do anything bb with her not even BJ. Thank me later.

  13. #17708

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is Willie nailed it again. She was everything he said she would be. I'm in trouble because she is only 20 minutes away. I see a lot of long lunches in my future.
    Yeah we are all in trouble because she is right in town and readily available and accessible for service! A really nice addition for Massage, Nuru and various other activities! If you like Latin ladies with great skills, you will not go wrong paying her a visit! Senior Forum Members and other members of the "naughty boys club" can PM me for contact information! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3812529993417724976.jpg‎   8893081411054397909.jpg‎  

  14. #17707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Jenjen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    For those that have been around for at least a couple years, Jen was a huge favorite of the since departed RoadWarrior. I had tried to meet up with Jen several times while RW was still with us. In fact, he helped me get in touch with her and set up the meetings. For a variety of reasons though, the meet never occurred until RW past. Unfortunately, the meeting wasn't anything great and I never repeated. It's been awhle, but best I recall, she was bigger than the pics suggested and my time with her was just kinda bland. While it's possible it was just an off day for her, add in the missed opportunities from before RW's passing, and I just never saw the need to try again with her. Just my 2 cents.
    She is hot af to me, and has good comms. Came with good reviews. However her lackluster approach at donations for time really irked me to where I didn't go through. Quoted me an expensive amount for 45 m, then wouldn't budge on a deal for 60 m until later that night, when I went and saw someone else already.

    I've been in central / south America too much recently to do this shit in Florida anymore I swear. You can have a no-nonsense go for about 18 bucks in some countries while drinking your beer at the bar 50 feet away after. I'm ruined, I says.

  15. #17706

    No comms Bridgette

    Tried 3 different times with Bridgette, regardless of what her ad says her Comms are horrendous! Do you self a favor and don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape