Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 19287
-
02-22-25 10:18 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 202Diamond / Ivy
I visited Diamond / Ivy the other evening. I have visited her several times in the past and was always pleased with the visit. The other night was no exception. Great BBBJ which I would say was one if not the best I ever had. She wasn't in any hurry. It had been a while since I have had a memorable BBBJ and it reminded me how important a nice long BBBJ helps me get ready for long lasting FS. Between the BBBJ, DATY, and FS, well over an hour had past. After finishing I had the feeling I had from long ago that I could in fact go again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/792321338062
-
02-22-25 10:01 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Jenjen
I visited Jen not very long ago. Coms were great and a nice incall hotel. I agree that she is very hot. I did have a really nice hhr visit with her. She did a great. She was very nice and accommodating.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
Maybe I caught her on a good day that time. I have not repeated though.
Rusty Z.
-
02-22-25 07:52 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 115Lady NV
Thanks to Willie for the connection to this wonderful woman. She gave me a release like I hadn't experienced in a long time. She's a fun woman and definitely easy to talk to so puts your nerves at easy and goes above and beyond to pamper you.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 22:41 #17709Douchebag

Posts: 181I lived in the same neighborhood with her for 3 yrs. Absolute junkie known around the town. If you guys see her I wouldn't do anything bb with her not even BJ. Thank me later.
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 10:46 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 1942Lady NV
Yeah we are all in trouble because she is right in town and readily available and accessible for service! A really nice addition for Massage, Nuru and various other activities! If you like Latin ladies with great skills, you will not go wrong paying her a visit! Senior Forum Members and other members of the "naughty boys club" can PM me for contact information! Cheers!
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 09:04 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 515Jenjen
She is hot af to me, and has good comms. Came with good reviews. However her lackluster approach at donations for time really irked me to where I didn't go through. Quoted me an expensive amount for 45 m, then wouldn't budge on a deal for 60 m until later that night, when I went and saw someone else already.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I've been in central / south America too much recently to do this shit in Florida anymore I swear. You can have a no-nonsense go for about 18 bucks in some countries while drinking your beer at the bar 50 feet away after. I'm ruined, I says.
-
02-20-25 20:36 #17706Regular Member

Posts: 2No comms Bridgette
Tried 3 different times with Bridgette, regardless of what her ad says her Comms are horrendous! Do you self a favor and don't waste your time.
-
02-20-25 16:39 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 2959Shayla
Absolutely correct, sir! I definitely need to meet her! While I do enjoy the visits with Heather, I'm very much interested in seeing Shayla too, just hasn't been easy to make it happen as of yet!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:35 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 115Peaches
Had the amazing opportunity to see this wonderful woman. Hasn't been able to see in a while but she reached out when we were in town and I'm glad our scheudle lined up. She's totally GFE, drama free, and always aims to please. Definitely a fun time!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:51 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 464Agree
I am definitely hooked on Shayla.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:41 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 34Having seen both of these lovely ladies, BR hit it right on the head. I will say I have also visited Shayla on a few occasions now and each time gets better. I don't think you will be disappointed with either of these two beautiful women.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 17:13 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 435Sunshine
By all means give her another try. I may have caught here on a bad day. Or just waking up. The biggest problem I had was her appearance. She looks great in her pictures, but put in zero effort for out time together.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:47 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 292Sunshine
I am almost certain this is the same provider reviewed by SC99 a couple months ago. And, unfortunately, he was less than impressed. Should you be so inclined, never a bad idea to get a second opinion!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:35 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 483Peaches
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451
Hey all wanted to inform you of this gem. I have not seen her in a while but she was a blast last time we met. Go enjoy her and treat her right. Was GFE with me! She texted me she was in town new ad attached.
-
02-19-25 11:30 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 183Anyone?
OK, so has anyone seen this lady and if so how was the session. I have talked to her in the past but couldn't work out schedule to make the visit work. Pics look good, but like some are they accurate current?
Any info would be great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...r/305248190416










Reply With Quote





