Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23110

    Go Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/912582689988

    If you happen to be in the Kalamazoo area and have a need Angie absolutely gives some of the best head I've ever had. I'm sure some of you already know but she will take all of you balls included while giving head😯.

    A little older (mid 40's) and does live in a mid grade yet clean hotel.

    She can usually fit you in for BNG for $60.

    Nice lady. Great tits..
    And she apparently supports the right team! 8.

  2. #23109

    Angie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/912582689988

    If you happen to be in the Kalamazoo area and have a need Angie absolutely gives some of the best head I've ever had. I'm sure some of you already know but she will take all of you balls included while giving head😯.

    A little older (mid 40's) and does live in a mid grade yet clean hotel.

    She can usually fit you in for BNG for $60.

    Nice lady. Great tits.

    She is not my go to but definitely always on my list.

    Stay safe. JK.

  3. #23108

    Nice follow up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    DJ9947 originally had posted a link a while back from SA with 2 sisters. This is Redbabii and she wants to stay utr. Her sister is also available. Just my preference redbabii is nicer looking. Both girls are very petite rebabii is maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Her body has taken baby damage but she still has a tight kitty. She will do everything but Greek. She will allow rimming or a finger back there but that's it. LOL. I told her hygiene and cleanliness are top priority. I could of eaten her out for hours.

    Get at me for her contact Info and password I am only going to hand out 10 for right now. There mom also does dates.
    Nice follow up! Am curious about mom. Pics?

    Dj.

  4. #23107
    A quick update. I handed out a few passwords please don't share your passwords they are all linked to you individually. I will hand more out when I hear back from her to do so. The people I picked have been on here along time and frequently review.

    If you are interested in the sister or mother ask redbabii when you meet her. The sister is not great in my opinion. The mom Isn't that bad. I haven't seen the mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    DJ9947 originally had posted a link a while back from SA with 2 sisters. This is Redbabii and she wants to stay utr. Her sister is also available. Just my preference redbabii is nicer looking. Both girls are very petite rebabii is maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Her body has taken baby damage but she still has a tight kitty. She will do everything but Greek. She will allow rimming or a finger back there but that's it. LOL. I told her hygiene and cleanliness are top priority. I could of eaten her out for hours.

    Get at me for her contact Info and password I am only going to hand out 10 for right now. There mom also does dates.

    They are located shortly off the holland exit off 196

  5. #23106

    The OG Lauren

    Met Lauren recently, she's easygoing, fun and provides an incredible experience. She didn't say no to anything, but be ready—she owns the experience and makes sure you feel every second of it. Only downside? A little bit of scent issue. Overall, the experience was top class.

    Saw CJ in the same house, OMG! I can't get her out of my mind pure fire! I would die with this excitement.

  6. #23105

    Redbabii

    DJ9947 originally had posted a link a while back from SA with 2 sisters. This is Redbabii and she wants to stay utr. Her sister is also available. Just my preference redbabii is nicer looking. Both girls are very petite rebabii is maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Her body has taken baby damage but she still has a tight kitty. She will do everything but Greek. She will allow rimming or a finger back there but that's it. LOL. I told her hygiene and cleanliness are top priority. I could of eaten her out for hours.

    Get at me for her contact Info and password I am only going to hand out 10 for right now. There mom also does dates.

    They are located shortly off the holland exit off 196
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1740289173681.jpg‎   1740289169200.jpg‎  

  7. #23104

    Never again

    The young lady has a beautiful face but not much more. She also stole a bottle of cologne from my bathroom.

  8. #23103

    Lauren

    Does Lauren have a Tryst / STG Ad up? The one that says with CJ every once in a while?

  9. #23102
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    Damn CJ. You were looking forward to a duo with Lorena, the young visiting Brazilian smokeshow?

    Now I really feel that I missed quite an opportunity. Will she be coming back to GR? If so, I won't make the same mistake again. I will book a duo with you and the fine fit Brazilian. Definitely something I should try. At least once.

    Knowing you'd be excited about it gives me the nudge necessary to pull the trigger.
    I love to indulge in a beautiful woman just as much as all of you, my friend, LOL.

  10. #23101

    Cassidy James and Brazilian Lorena.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    I was looking forward to it myself honestly. She is a smokeshow, LOL.
    Damn CJ. You were looking forward to a duo with Lorena, the young visiting Brazilian smokeshow?

    Now I really feel that I missed quite an opportunity. Will she be coming back to GR? If so, I won't make the same mistake again. I will book a duo with you and the fine fit Brazilian. Definitely something I should try. At least once.

    Knowing you'd be excited about it gives me the nudge necessary to pull the trigger.

  11. #23100

    Breezy

    Had a recent visit with Breezy again and each time I'm still amazed with her booty, such an amazing view from behind. Meet up with her and chatted a bit before getting down to the fun, she does have a stripper pole and will dance for you if asked so that's always a treat. She is top on my list of go tos in GR and always is a good time. Treat her right and she will be a treat. She does have rules so make sure you read her posts and follow her rules and you'll have a great time.

  12. #23099
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    If I were a duo man, this would be Valhalla. CJ and this young fit Brazilian. The planets have aligned. As fate would have it, I'm not a duo aficionado. Too bad. Maybe I should have tried it. Oh well, missed my window.
    I was looking forward to it myself honestly. She is a smokeshow, LOL.

  13. #23098

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tiny's new digits? Please. Thank you.
    I believe she has a post up in BC on STG.

  14. #23097

    Tiny

    Anyone have tiny's new digits? Please. Thank you.

  15. #23096
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    $. 75 for half hour and $$. 50 for hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape