Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 26662
-
02-23-25 08:36 #23107Senior Member

Posts: 201A quick update. I handed out a few passwords please don't share your passwords they are all linked to you individually. I will hand more out when I hear back from her to do so. The people I picked have been on here along time and frequently review.
If you are interested in the sister or mother ask redbabii when you meet her. The sister is not great in my opinion. The mom Isn't that bad. I haven't seen the mom.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 02:09 #23106Regular Member

Posts: 16The OG Lauren
Met Lauren recently, she's easygoing, fun and provides an incredible experience. She didn't say no to anything, but be ready—she owns the experience and makes sure you feel every second of it. Only downside? A little bit of scent issue. Overall, the experience was top class.
Saw CJ in the same house, OMG! I can't get her out of my mind pure fire! I would die with this excitement.
-
02-23-25 00:48 #23105Senior Member

Posts: 201Redbabii
DJ9947 originally had posted a link a while back from SA with 2 sisters. This is Redbabii and she wants to stay utr. Her sister is also available. Just my preference redbabii is nicer looking. Both girls are very petite rebabii is maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Her body has taken baby damage but she still has a tight kitty. She will do everything but Greek. She will allow rimming or a finger back there but that's it. LOL. I told her hygiene and cleanliness are top priority. I could of eaten her out for hours.
Get at me for her contact Info and password I am only going to hand out 10 for right now. There mom also does dates.
They are located shortly off the holland exit off 196
-
02-22-25 22:52 #23104Regular Member

Posts: 1Never again
The young lady has a beautiful face but not much more. She also stole a bottle of cologne from my bathroom.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 20:19 #23103Regular Member

Posts: 11Lauren
Does Lauren have a Tryst / STG Ad up? The one that says with CJ every once in a while?
-
02-22-25 20:17 #23102Banned Member

Posts: 216I love to indulge in a beautiful woman just as much as all of you, my friend, LOL.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 14:48 #23101Senior Member

Posts: 117Cassidy James and Brazilian Lorena.
Damn CJ. You were looking forward to a duo with Lorena, the young visiting Brazilian smokeshow?
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
Now I really feel that I missed quite an opportunity. Will she be coming back to GR? If so, I won't make the same mistake again. I will book a duo with you and the fine fit Brazilian. Definitely something I should try. At least once.
Knowing you'd be excited about it gives me the nudge necessary to pull the trigger.
-
02-22-25 09:18 #23100Senior Member

Posts: 144Breezy
Had a recent visit with Breezy again and each time I'm still amazed with her booty, such an amazing view from behind. Meet up with her and chatted a bit before getting down to the fun, she does have a stripper pole and will dance for you if asked so that's always a treat. She is top on my list of go tos in GR and always is a good time. Treat her right and she will be a treat. She does have rules so make sure you read her posts and follow her rules and you'll have a great time.
-
02-22-25 09:05 #23099Banned Member

Posts: 216I was looking forward to it myself honestly. She is a smokeshow, LOL.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 08:27 #23098Senior Member

Posts: 531Tiny
I believe she has a post up in BC on STG.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 08:24 #23097Senior Member

Posts: 201Tiny
Anyone have tiny's new digits? Please. Thank you.
-
02-22-25 00:30 #23096Senior Member

Posts: 39$. 75 for half hour and $$. 50 for hour.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 22:35 #23095Senior Member

Posts: 157Lauren
When you said you don't see her as often as you should, I definitely felt you on that. I'm overdue for a dream, going to try next week. She truly is the best!
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 22:18 #23094Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks
If I were a duo man, this would be Valhalla. CJ and this young fit Brazilian. The planets have aligned. As fate would have it, I'm not a duo aficionado. Too bad. Maybe I should have tried it. Oh well, missed my window.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 22:01 #23093Senior Member

Posts: 226Research
Sounds good. Glad the research worked out. I stand corrected.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






