Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I really am getting old of the me two crap. It takes away from sincere allogation and instead of innocent until proven guilty it's you're guilty and a pig pos. So with that said I find it hard to believe a dentist molested her. Every dentist I've been to has multiple female hygienists and staff. No closed doors typically half a wall or little divider. How would a dentist have time to truly molest someone, at least at work. I just don't buy that. Now if it was outside of work and the guy happened to be a dentist that's another story.

    I've had legit haircuts at great clip type places where the lady basically had her tits on my shoulders multiple times and put their legs in-between mine in a bit too close to be normal manor. Does that mean I was sexually assaulted or just my little head over thinking the tits or leg thing, probably the ladder.

    A confession that has me a bit f'ed in the head. A long time gf 6 years at the time I found out had sex with a CO worker, she lied and said it was rape, really played good actress and I supported her. A year or so later I find actual proof, photos, condoms, messages from said person that it was clearly a long going affair and when I brought it up she refused to be honest until the proof came out. Knowing my past and this hobby I'd be pretty hypocritical to shame her as I've done so many other things she had no idea about. But I never held chain of messages saying I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to give you your gift etc to a side chick or s. W so for me the actual emotions of cheating is a bit worse that the act. I used the situation to get more kinky and it worked for a bit.

    Another story happened to a widow friend of mine. Her 17 year old slept with a 16 year old, they were not official but hanging out doing teenage kid stuff. Her parents found out. Guess what he raped her, after having sex they cuddled and watched a movie then cooked dinner. Yeah you don't get raped and do that after. Then continue to have sex until parents find out. Well the cops got involved, county pressed charges kid is on a sex offender list, expelled from school, life is over in many ways. That's after tens of thousands in legal costs too.

    So yes I'm salty and yes I feel a lot of actual molestations don't get reported unfortunately. The ones that do I'd guess a fair bit are all fake to extort money or ruin a reputation.

    To believe a crackhead sex worker a dentist molested I'd take with a grain of salt. End rant LOL.
    Not to get into a whole thing about abuse or w / e because this is not the place but you're basically entirely wrong about "you don't get raped and do that after" that's just not true at all and it's attitudes like that which allow for rapists to go free. Also it's insane to say that actual molestations go unreported, but the ones that are reported are just for extortion or to ruin a reputation? Geez, I wonder why so many go unreported with such enlightened attitudes like that.

  2. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I really am getting old of the me two crap. It takes away from sincere allogation and instead of innocent until proven guilty it's you're guilty and a pig pos. So with that said I find it hard to believe a dentist molested her. Every dentist I've been to has multiple female hygienists and staff. No closed doors typically half a wall or little divider. How would a dentist have time to truly molest someone, at least at work. I just don't buy that. Now if it was outside of work and the guy happened to be a dentist that's another story.

    I've had legit haircuts at great clip type places where the lady basically had her tits on my shoulders multiple times and put their legs in-between mine in a bit too close to be normal manor. Does that mean I was sexually assaulted or just my little head over thinking the tits or leg thing, probably the ladder.

    A confession that has me a bit f'ed in the head. A long time gf 6 years at the time I found out had sex with a CO worker, she lied and said it was rape, really played good actress and I supported her. A year or so later I find actual proof, photos, condoms, messages from said person that it was clearly a long going affair and when I brought it up she refused to be honest until the proof came out. Knowing my past and this hobby I'd be pretty hypocritical to shame her as I've done so many other things she had no idea about. But I never held chain of messages saying I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to give you your gift etc to a side chick or s. W so for me the actual emotions of cheating is a bit worse that the act. I used the situation to get more kinky and it worked for a bit.

    Another story happened to a widow friend of mine. Her 17 year old slept with a 16 year old, they were not official but hanging out doing teenage kid stuff. Her parents found out. Guess what he raped her, after having sex they cuddled and watched a movie then cooked dinner. Yeah you don't get raped and do that after. Then continue to have sex until parents find out. Well the cops got involved, county pressed charges kid is on a sex offender list, expelled from school, life is over in many ways. That's after tens of thousands in legal costs too.

    So yes I'm salty and yes I feel a lot of actual molestations don't get reported unfortunately. The ones that do I'd guess a fair bit are all fake to extort money or ruin a reputation.

    To believe a crackhead sex worker a dentist molested I'd take with a grain of salt. End rant LOL.
    Nobody said it was in his office.

  3. #4601

    Molested by dentist??

    Quote Originally Posted by StratMan94  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She is a port in the storm. I don't think she likes sex. She confessed to that she had been repeatedly.

    Molested and raped by a dentist when she was very young. She was also gange raped by 2 or 3 customers. She has ghosts from the past that haunt her. She self medicated by smoking dope. I don't know why she told me all this but she did. She likes to get the job done and then wants to be held and cuddled. She is a nice person for the most part. She had a roommate named Heidi who I liked much better, but she is out of the game. Sarah is not 26 but closer to 38. Treat her nice and don't scare her and her performance improves.

    She likes the money and.
    I really am getting old of the me two crap. It takes away from sincere allogation and instead of innocent until proven guilty it's you're guilty and a pig pos. So with that said I find it hard to believe a dentist molested her. Every dentist I've been to has multiple female hygienists and staff. No closed doors typically half a wall or little divider. How would a dentist have time to truly molest someone, at least at work. I just don't buy that. Now if it was outside of work and the guy happened to be a dentist that's another story.

    I've had legit haircuts at great clip type places where the lady basically had her tits on my shoulders multiple times and put their legs in-between mine in a bit too close to be normal manor. Does that mean I was sexually assaulted or just my little head over thinking the tits or leg thing, probably the ladder.

    A confession that has me a bit f'ed in the head. A long time gf 6 years at the time I found out had sex with a CO worker, she lied and said it was rape, really played good actress and I supported her. A year or so later I find actual proof, photos, condoms, messages from said person that it was clearly a long going affair and when I brought it up she refused to be honest until the proof came out. Knowing my past and this hobby I'd be pretty hypocritical to shame her as I've done so many other things she had no idea about. But I never held chain of messages saying I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to give you your gift etc to a side chick or s. W so for me the actual emotions of cheating is a bit worse that the act. I used the situation to get more kinky and it worked for a bit.

    Another story happened to a widow friend of mine. Her 17 year old slept with a 16 year old, they were not official but hanging out doing teenage kid stuff. Her parents found out. Guess what he raped her, after having sex they cuddled and watched a movie then cooked dinner. Yeah you don't get raped and do that after. Then continue to have sex until parents find out. Well the cops got involved, county pressed charges kid is on a sex offender list, expelled from school, life is over in many ways. That's after tens of thousands in legal costs too.

    So yes I'm salty and yes I feel a lot of actual molestations don't get reported unfortunately. The ones that do I'd guess a fair bit are all fake to extort money or ruin a reputation.

    To believe a crackhead sex worker a dentist molested I'd take with a grain of salt. End rant LOL.

  4. #4600

    Sarsh

    Used to see sarah red frequently about 10 years ago and always had a good time. About 3 years ago went to see her again and she was a total *****, don't do this, don't touch me here etc. Haven't been back since, sounds like nothing has changed with her.

  5. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by StratMan94  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She is a port in the storm. I don't think she likes sex. She confessed to that she had been repeatedly.

    Molested and raped by a dentist when she was very young. She was also gange raped by 2 or 3 customers. She has ghosts from the past that haunt her. She self medicated by smoking dope. I don't know why she told me all this but she did. She likes to get the job done and then wants to be held and cuddled. She is a nice person for the most part. She had a roommate named Heidi who I liked much better, but she is out of the game. Sarah is not 26 but closer to 38. Treat her nice and don't scare her and her performance improves.

    She likes the money and.
    All bad reviews, some say guy hiding in shower. Idk. I've texted her, and being unfriendly / mean. = bad for business. I've got a major red head thing. And I passed her over for those reasons.

  6. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMas  [View Original Post]
    Is redhead Sarah still the same horrible experience today from reports dating back years? Or has she turned a new leaf? I keep wanting to see her at least once, because the way she pokes her bootyhole out in her photos has me thinking with the wrong head, but then I keep thinking back to all the reports I've read, then the right head stops me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...5/711999344593
    I have seen her several times. She is a port in the storm. I don't think she likes sex. She confessed to that she had been repeatedly.

    Molested and raped by a dentist when she was very young. She was also gange raped by 2 or 3 customers. She has ghosts from the past that haunt her. She self medicated by smoking dope. I don't know why she told me all this but she did. She likes to get the job done and then wants to be held and cuddled. She is a nice person for the most part. She had a roommate named Heidi who I liked much better, but she is out of the game. Sarah is not 26 but closer to 38. Treat her nice and don't scare her and her performance improves.

    She likes the money and.

  7. #4597

    I think she

    Quote Originally Posted by GitSome  [View Original Post]
    Why post all the time when you never respond to texts?
    Is a little SHORT HANDED.

  8. #4596

    Pixie

    Why post all the time when you never respond to texts?

  9. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gents, has anyone seen the "BJ blast" nice double wide trailer gal recently? I haven't seen her ads this year so far.

    Tomp4.
    Haven't seen her for over a year and have also noticed her ads have disappeared for the last few months--she took care of herself but I would not be surprised if she is now retired and drawing social security.

  10. #4594

    Double wide older trailer woman

    Gents, has anyone seen the "BJ blast" nice double wide trailer gal recently? I haven't seen her ads this year so far.

    Tomp4.

  11. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Looked through some reviews but they were old. Like years ago.

    Anyone ever enjoy this one? She use to advertise some Greek enjoyment but has recently removed it from her ad. I was about to text her when I realized she isn't offering it.

    If you seen her. Was it worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/203074276890
    Great BJ, light screening with deposit but she was legit I'll give her that. She really isn't my type but the rave review tipped the scales and I saw her. Kind of butch looking IMO, didn't really put much effort into looks, larger frame than pics lead to believe. Talked way too much. The female condom was nice almost like BBFS but it wasn't. I haven't repeated and will not for what is worth. If you like bigger or short hair she's probably a good choice for you.

  12. #4592

    Anyone experienced ROSE

    Looked through some reviews but they were old. Like years ago.

    Anyone ever enjoy this one? She use to advertise some Greek enjoyment but has recently removed it from her ad. I was about to text her when I realized she isn't offering it.

    If you seen her. Was it worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/203074276890

  13. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthBound4488  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good. Great looking body, but she didn't really get into it. She was polite but I won't repeat.
    That was always her MO. Back to 10+ or so years ago when I used to see her. Great little body but zero enthusiasm. I would see her on occasion when passing through for a quick pound and go back then. I see she's still the same.

  14. #4590

    Short red head

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I would be shocked if she's gotten better, but you do never know! Several years ago I had seen crysta on two different occasions and both times were amongst the worst dates I've ever had, and for some reason I gave her a third try and she was way better! And now she's getting a lot of recognition as a decent provider. That being said, I highly doubt Sarah is good, even though she does have a grade-a looking pussy.
    Communication was good. Great looking body, but she didn't really get into it. She was polite but I won't repeat.

  15. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMas  [View Original Post]
    Is redhead Sarah still the same horrible experience today from reports dating back years? Or has she turned a new leaf? I keep wanting to see her at least once, because the way she pokes her bootyhole out in her photos has me thinking with the wrong head, but then I keep thinking back to all the reports I've read, then the right head stops me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...5/711999344593
    I would be shocked if she's gotten better, but you do never know! Several years ago I had seen crysta on two different occasions and both times were amongst the worst dates I've ever had, and for some reason I gave her a third try and she was way better! And now she's getting a lot of recognition as a decent provider. That being said, I highly doubt Sarah is good, even though she does have a grade-a looking pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape