Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 14686
-
02-22-25 15:13 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 207Marcy
I've reached out before, she's usually only available that one day when she's available so I kind of gave up seeing her.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 23:51 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 5948I mean is you search there are plenty. Generally good. I never seen her cause reports no CIM.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 19:42 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 282Anyone seen Marcy?
Has anyone actually seen Marcy that can give a review? Pic attached doesn't show much and can't seem to find out much more info or a review. I know she has been posted on here once or twice, but never seen any follow ups? Anyone have any info or experience?
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 16:32 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 70I haven't seen an ad from her in 2 or 3 years. Is she posting somewhere or do you have her number?
Originally Posted by Baddogtwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 15:03 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 78Brandi
I saw her 3 or 4 months ago in Clearwater, but haven't heard from her since. Maybe found a Captain? Hot body!!
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:23 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 70Whatever happened to Brandi
What happened to Brandi? She disappeared a couple years ago. But she was posting daily for years maybe decades before that. She was a hot MILF or Gilf in the clearwater area. Maybe over 50 years old. Her body was incredible. And she had a lot of pictures. White American maybe Russian decent.
-
02-20-25 05:23 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 960Busty GFE MILF Marcy available
Busty GFE MILF Marcy available for incall Thursday and Friday near Ulmerton. Pics and digits in link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2duen0hf-X4Um6.
-
02-20-25 04:52 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 149Alessia
The first number indicated in the post I quoted I can verify is accurate and working.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 09:29 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 5948Shit I just deleted her contact info as thought she wasn't around amymore.
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 00:30 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 149Alessia
Can confirm. She's very open to whatever you want, aside from a trip to Greece. Standard donations for the area, and I'd say pretty reliable (though not 100%) on the comms.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:34 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 5948Looks like she got some skills w that mouth. Def a plus.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:06 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 396A reliable fall-back for sure
I have had the opportunity to see this lady and I share your opinion. I have reported on her in the past. She is a nice person, with good skills. Head was entusiastic. The mish and CG were also quite good. Also this lady offers excellent value for money. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
JT.
-
02-18-25 12:42 #12469Senior Member

Posts: 795Bree BBW Older MILF
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8134346596
My buddy giving a bump for Bree. Nice short BBW MILF. Great rack with eraser nips.
GFE with LFK and a very nice smooth BBBJ and snug kitty. Reasonable rates and great comms. If your in need she will do the trick if the young hotties aren't responding!
-
02-17-25 07:25 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 174Nooo. My phone messed up. Ignore last post.
-
02-17-25 07:22 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 174Sigh.
Um, how about a link or pics of Taylor?
Originally Posted by Bajingo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






