Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13007
-
02-21-25 19:48 #10172Regular Member

Posts: 19Nuru Suggestions
I'm heading over to your side of the world in a few weeks and I'm hoping to find a place that offers a good nuru experience. FS isn't even necessary for the finish, get plenty of that at home. Wondering if any of you gents can give me a couple suggestions on where to look. I saw a report a few pages back about a place in Hollywood but I can't get the link to pull up. I'll also be around Santa Barbara area if anyone knows of activity there. I checked last time I was in town and it was slim pickins up there. Had fun in a an AMP but felt pretty dirty after.
-
02-21-25 19:37 #10171Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Cici at Culver City (Garden Spa)
Tried Cici the other night. She's been here before and got a very pretty face. She with a sweet voice and aims to give you all the pleasure. She has this just finished the shower type of look with a white top and shorts.
She doesn't know that much English but enough where you can sweet talk with her. When she gave me a massage it was overall decent. Gave good pressure and gave a good massage all over my body from my neck to toe.
Then she took her top off and started rubbing her tits all over my back and ass. Could feel those hard cold nipples just rubbing against my back and her ass was just screaming to fuck her. Eventually flipped and she started giving me kisses and sucking on my nipples. All the way to giving me an amazing BBBJ. Her tits aren't huge but they feel so amazing on the hands. Eventually put the condom on and we started fucking missionary. It looks like she enjoys doggy and reverse cowgirl more but yeah eventually finished and went on my way with a kiss. Definitely give her a try if you haven't.
-
02-21-25 13:23 #10170Regular Member

Posts: 17Blue moon.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 11:58 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 86Rubmaps
Any decent alternative to RM? $49 a month is ridiculous.
Going to be near Pasadena today and looking for recommendations if anyone has any. Not my usual part of town.
Thanks!
-
02-20-25 18:13 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah this new place needs a back door.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 17:26 #10167Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ipa
I have a strong anti-alcohol bias. I literally do not know why. I guess it must be PTSD from the time I got drunk at age 14 and thought I was going to die. In any event, the whole fucken bar drinking scene is to me just a spectacle of people acting like idiots and they are not even Laker fans.
The new joint. Happy spa, which may be just a neocolonial expansion of Red Lantern. Is a no go.
First off, it is next to a bar, 90 west, which appears to be just about the end of the world, although on zoom today in court (I am being sued by vons for taking my secret fish speciality to ralphs), there was a divorcing couple fighting over a fucken dog. The other night, this older guy was literally barking and his two baggie girlfriends were laughing. Also, some dudes were talking about how great this trip they took was, I asked where was this xandadu. No, they said Panama. In other words, a shit hole full of no-ops.
Second, the physical plant it pretty cramped. The fuck rooms are about as small as a Lebron James book club reading room.
Third, the staff is pretty bland. Bin bin, who I fucked it straight out of hot young Asian central casting. Kelly, has a busted face. Emma, while having perfect tits for Russian, looks like she has a face for social media for the blind.
All in all, I do not like green eggs and happy spa.
-
02-20-25 14:22 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 101SM 81 xx
What was the cost and how many girls were there at that time? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ireland1988
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 12:02 #10165Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Folsom
I really do not like the location of this place. The strip mall here is nasty, it is so awful it seems like you are in California. There are AI software engineers experiencing homelessness wandering around.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
I walked in and there was a mamasan who looked beat as the Lakers in the first round. Next to her was the tech of the day, who was plain meat. I just walked out. I seriously doubt that there will be Latinas here, it seems like this is just another Asian joint destined for aggressive mediocrity.
-
02-19-25 22:21 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 196S Massage
Always drive by this place in West LA but never gave it a try since I don't really like these types of centers.
But, their website advertises both Asian and Latinas.
https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage
-
02-19-25 19:16 #10163Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Moon or something
I thought it was Goldmoon there is a girl there names coco who is as plain as a piece of white bread at a cracker barrel and as into it as clay Aiken in a thirty bar.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:13 #10162Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Mortons
Dude, I could work from home but do not. I choose to wipe my ass, shower, shave and engage with humanity. I have to deal with millennial drivers unable to use a turn signal, zoomers walking into traffic to pick up food to each at their shitbox apartments for a Netflix and chill evening, and debate you fookers about whether a bush is mission critical.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
So yeah, I am salty.
-
02-19-25 16:01 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 441Cherish Massage?
Anyone got any info on this place on Westwood? In the same strip mall as penguin's.
It's not even on RMaps. Looks. AMP legit.
-
02-19-25 14:48 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 172Have not but I'll head over and report back. Worst case I get a halfway decent massage and pick up some amazing guisado style tacos nearby.
Originally Posted by Gordito2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:11 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 530TA Pink
Has anyone seen the new girl Pink at TA?
Currently it's Lulu Pink and Jojo.
-
02-19-25 12:20 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 172Imagine being salty about working from home hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




