Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 16046
-
02-25-25 20:21 #13211Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Was she the one that speaks good English? Think I saw her but was occupied. Seems like a good time.
Originally Posted by PaulyD
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 19:40 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 129Unlucky 777
Dropped in by the defunct Big Lots off Sahara & Decatur to be met by a 70 year old. Bizarrely a prettier younger woman massaged me, then granny came back as the finisher. She was bald because her pubes have all fallen out at her age, not as a result of grooming. I would probably go back as I have no self respect.
-
02-24-25 15:45 #13209Regular Member

Posts: 21New Spa Old Friend
Went to New Lavender Spa (Google Address) and ran into old friend. Always had a great time and did again. Very comfortable, clean with new lavender painted walls inside. Misty was as gorgeous as I remembered her from before. We talked for 15 minutes about the good times before she started the massage. Very through and comfortable. After another 15 minutes the massage became more intimate and then developed into the good times as before and the great times again.
The quite sounds she makes enhances the experience and ended with an explosion. She cleaned me up and then we cuddled for a bit. A bottle of water, a kiss and promise to return and I left with a bounce in my step and a smile.
-
02-24-25 14:25 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 158Mermaid
Just saw her yesterday, very cute. Worth the hype. She told me she was leaving on the 26th of this month. Hopefully I can get another in there before she leaves LOL.
Originally Posted by ChuchuLove2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 01:27 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 57Visited viva
Just trying this place out but glad it exceeded my expectations.
Blessing was honestly a natural good looking Chinese female. Repp'd Viva well imo. Super delicate skin but knows how to hammer it down for deep tissue. Like from my toes and all the way to my head she had it all covered. Good rhythm with all the L1 type of stuff. Usually if the ladies have that down, you can expect a wild ride for the rest of the hour if more special services are opted for. A really good show. Made me feel she was really into it which made me more into it. Especially past the L1 stuff, the way she mounted her lips all over and then me taking control on top of her was just the kind of rush I needed. Dumped buckets man. But yeah good thing I dropped by the subforums prior to picking a place.
-
02-22-25 15:58 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 54Saw some mentions on GG Spa (17 xx e desert) and reminded me of this post that I wanted to do.
I was free and made a quick appointment. Aleyna was the chosen one and she led me to the room to get more comfortable.
From my pov she looked about 26/27 or something. Not a major factor for me as long as the girl aint too skinny or fat. Mia's bod wasn't bad and had the right amount of curves in the right spots and some tatts. Nice C boobies.
All the AMPs are starting to just blend in my memory, but I'd say Mia's massaging skills are better than most to say the least. She's pretty organized and just kept massaging me non stop. Negotiating the bonus stuff was relatively straightforward with no hassles (haggling). Most girls are wanting more these days overall but anyways Yeah. Mia wasn't a noob when it came to giving a good HJ, made me feel like she was my gf, and the hottest drool dripping down her lips as she went straight up succubus with me.
-
02-21-25 23:16 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 240Did my first AMP visit to NN, was greeted by an energetic young lady who took me to the room. Asked how long I wanted and took the house fee. Kept rubbing my crotch and touching me and would have liked to have had her but ended up with Jessica. A little standoffish and quiet. Did the table shower, got back to the room. Back massage was okay considering how small she is. As previously mentioned mentioned she's all natural. Choppy English. Paid for BBBJ and cfs, probably a bit too much but being my first visit I'll chock it up as a lesson.
BBBJ was okay. Lots of suction noise, decent wetness not sloppy. I got to FIP during it and she was into it. She grabbed the jacket and asked you fuck me or I fuck you. Had her get on top, she got off twice before getting down and telling me to do her. Laid her on the table and did standing Mish for a third O for her and the. She flipped and did doggy, her on the table all fours and me standing. Got her a fourth o and finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and out I went.
Learned just do a half hour, I was there 45 but the extra for the hour was a waste. Could have fit it in on a 30 min and been happy.
-
02-21-25 16:50 #13204Regular Member

Posts: 13Pink
I had a hard time frinding GG and knocked on the Pink door by accident, much older lady came to the door, I didn't stay but it's in the same complex as GG.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:15 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 140NN spa
Just saw Lisa a couple of days ago, she is hot! Her tits are nice and soft I could have used it as a pillow LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 08:41 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 41Pink and GG
I went to GG a couple weeks ago to check it out, and I noticed Pink. It's in the same building but looked to be completely separate. I did not check out Pink.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 07:45 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 34Quickie report
Hellooo Avani.
Went to A+ Spa after stuffing myself with Lucky Noodle. Good thing that Avani was all ready and game. Ground-up, your standard Asian girl. Tied up black hair and dressed in some a short skirt and tight top. Early to mid twenties.
Body on body action was all over and oiled up. Nice variation on hard, soft, and sensual. HJ was just OK. BBJ had great enthusiasm like she was really into it. Made the fireworks hit hard.
Left pretty happy and tipped the max amount I normally would. I'd return to A+.
-
02-21-25 06:10 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 98No Buyers.
The Business was in a guys name that wanted out. Place had been busted a few times so probably had enough an was not worth the cash. She asked me several times if I would take over for 5 K a month cash. No Thanks every time. If it's in your name your the one getting fucked when "me speak no English" She is a smart lady an I'll say she will end up with other Spa, she loves that money.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 01:15 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 58Visiting soon
Hello Vegas Brongers (brother mongers) - I'll be visiting your sinful city in a couple of weeks. Looking for info on Greek Asians. Any idea where I can find these unicorns? Alternatively skinny tiny titties with angel faces. PMs would be appreciated.
Cheers,
-
02-21-25 00:24 #13198Regular Member

Posts: 23Now May is my favorite month and my favorite piece of ass at Q day Spa
Walked in and talk to my surprise there's a smoking hot girl name May. Worth the 2 bills dropped on her. Black hair and nice from titties I couldn't wait to get her. In the room, it was fun and hot. At the start of the 69, she got BBBJ and gave me her tits and pussy to play with. I fingered her pussy and was having great fun time.
This gave me the strength to really push her down. Of course, she handled it all with ease. She choked me a few times, but she didn't move or fight back, so I kept going. We even talked about dirty things and kissed passionately, which, along with the hard fucking, made me ready to blow. For the ending, I wanted her to BBBJ me while she was on her knees. She got down on her knees, and began to blow.
She looked me right in the eyes while she did a great BBBJ. She did a great job of following my instructions and changing her speed or hand-and-mouth use as I asked. I made her look up at me as I threw a huge load into her mouth.
While I came in, she kept sucking away. When I was done, I held her by the sides of her head and face fucked her that way until junior was ready to chill out.
The experience was good. I suggest her for an amazing fun session!!
-
02-21-25 00:24 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 240Pink spa near GG?
I was looking at the map to plan a visit to GG and found "pink spa" and the pics make it look like it's in the same building. Is it the same spot just different names? Is it a good spot. Haven’t seen any comments on it in a search












Reply With Quote




