Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23437

    Seeking a good role play partner

    Are any of the local ladies good at roleplay? Pm me if you've had good experiences.

  2. #23436

    Nice visit through Dayton

    I was driving through the area and decided to have a stop for a fling. Took to STG for a look around and realized Dayton is kind of a hidden gem. I wish I had this many options back home.

    Anyway, Jesse responded quickly and we had a good chat. I purchased some content and made arrangements. Her incall is a little sketchy at first glance but I proceeded anyway and wasn't disappointed. Things got going pretty quick with BBJ and then the main course in mish, covered. I didn't last long, she was plenty tight. She was a bit vanilla but that was fine. She looks like her pics, pretty face with a nice ass. Given the number of options in the city I'd probably play around on my next visit, but I would still recommend her.

    Seems like she deletes her posts daily so this one might be broken later but here's her Pic as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/492101811323
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250222_174908_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250222_180119_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  3. #23435
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to try her but the prices she post are too high in my opinion. Does she actually charge these amounts? Asking because I've met others that post one thing but actually charge less.
    I've seen her for the standard 100 hhr. She's fun. Nice lady.

  4. #23434

    Aspen

    I used the search bar. Only thing that came up were some reviews about a girl from the 2020's with GPS. Anyone got any info on this new or newly returned "aspen"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183006959
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250222_164207_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  5. #23433

    Big Boob Danielle

    Just got word from her that she is available for a limited time. HMU for digits.

  6. #23432

    Cait

    Paid a visit to Cait tonight. I have known her for almost 4 years and I hadn't seen her in quite a while although we exchanged text messages several times. She may of been the first SB I saw back when I started in the hobby. This is back when she was on Troy St. She said it was I who turned her on to StG's. First of all, I have been to her current location before, and I find it both safe and clean. Far better than most. I thought she looked great. She gained weight last year and has now dropped some of it again. This was the best I have seen her. We fooled around for a while and then talked about the mongering world. She has a lot of you guys pegged (me too). She said she has a friend she can duo's with, if interested. Thought I would pass that along. Be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/905538584550

  7. #23431
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one. No name listed in the ad and a search of this forum hasn't shown anything one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/960006812109

    Thanks.
    She's gone by Christina. I've texted with her a few times but not met.

    Others have reviewed her.

  8. #23430
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one. No name listed in the ad and a search of this forum hasn't shown anything one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/960006812109.
    She is also on EB with one good review.

    Ifni remember correctly, she had long list of rules originally on the EB profile and recently updated it. Some of the rules were jo AA, no kiss or BJ, if uncut more limited menu and such. Check her eb profile below and hope that helps. Talk rules first, upcharges and be smart and don't send any advance $.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ineesa-x...dayton-1078180

  9. #23429

    Your favorite Latina

    Anybody have any experience with this one. No name listed in the ad and a search of this forum hasn't shown anything one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/960006812109

    Thanks.

  10. #23428
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I went and see them last night. Both can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch but I liked Nikki better because I have a thing for MILF's. I couldn't resist and I had take her to pound town. I would love to see her in private as I would be a regular of hers for a long while.
    I've stayed away from this because of the name Nikki.

    The Nikki I remember that posted for years is a catfisher. Posts decent looking pics but she's a much larger girl that does. Happen to have huge tit's. Didn't even perform well and I don't need to see her.

    Is this a different Nikki then that actually resembles these pics?

  11. #23427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Raybabby

    She has a FB but you just follow her. You can't be her friend. Her occupation states that she is a digital creator. So I messaged her to see of she had an Onlyfans or something like that. She saw the message but never answered me. She just broke up with her dude so maybe she could be persuaded for a visit??

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptStabbn  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents, long time since my last post.

    Is anyone still in contact with her or follow her?

    Hoping to reconnect, we had a great time, many times.

    TIA.

    Capt.

  12. #23426
    I went and see them last night. Both can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch but I liked Nikki better because I have a thing for MILF's. I couldn't resist and I had take her to pound town. I would love to see her in private as I would be a regular of hers for a long while.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Putting this out there. Ivy is a friend of mine and is helping Nikki (who's ad this is) to have some fun tonight. Ivy (not pictured) is the MILF with the Mouth that I set up a blowbang for and a couple Senior members actually pulled through and got to enjoy her skills. Nikki is great at sucking dick as well. Try one or both of them. They're not fakes and will treat you right so treat them right. Tell them Headknocker sent you. But only if you're cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/724390941605

  13. #23425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jodi

    I made the trip north from Cincinnati to meet Jodi and it was well worth the trip. I had been in contact with her for a couple weeks with some nice conversations until my schedule finally allowed me to get up there. She's in a trailer park that looks a bit shabby but her place was OK. Certainly not the Taj Mahal but it was clean and orderly. She met me at the door in heels, black net stockings, a shirt and bra. She looks like her pictures and has some really nice MILFY tits. She has a bit of a belly but certainly nothing to worry about. After some initial pleasantries she gave me a big hug and some very passionate kisses.

    We played around a bit on the couch getting to know one another (she likes to talk) and then made it into the bedroom. She reminded me a bit of Lady J in that she was "in command". Not to the extent of Lady J, but Jodi definitely wasn't shy, which I like. BBBJ was fantastic with lots of licking, teasing and sucking while playing with my butt, which I also like. She sat on my face and it was very clean and tasty and she certainly seemed to enjoy it. She then got herself off by grinding back and forth on my cock and after catching her breath went back to BBBJ where she finished me off and got every last drop.

    Without a doubt, this was the best experience I've had in a long time. She's not a 20-something dingbat, she's attractive, has a very nice body, sex and sensual as hell and made me feel totally comfortable right off the bat. I would see her regularly if she wasn't so far away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  14. #23424

    Raybabby

    Evening Gents, long time since my last post.

    Is anyone still in contact with her or follow her?

    Hoping to reconnect, we had a great time, many times.

    TIA.

    Capt.

  15. #23423

    Nikki and Ivy Doubles

    Putting this out there. Ivy is a friend of mine and is helping Nikki (who's ad this is) to have some fun tonight. Ivy (not pictured) is the MILF with the Mouth that I set up a blowbang for and a couple Senior members actually pulled through and got to enjoy her skills. Nikki is great at sucking dick as well. Try one or both of them. They're not fakes and will treat you right so treat them right. Tell them Headknocker sent you. But only if you're cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/724390941605

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape