Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58164

    Ddd

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday and the place is still up and running as usual. Lisa is still there providing the typical services. I did hear a couple of latinas talking in the back. Didn't see them though.
    The triple D's are nice on lisa.

  2. #58163

    Elite is still open

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the other day and the place looked vacant.
    Went by yesterday and the place is still up and running as usual. Lisa is still there providing the typical services. I did hear a couple of latinas talking in the back. Didn't see them though.

  3. #58162

    A#1 massage. Cumming

    Anyone have any success here? Have been a couple of times and the ladies play around a bit, but no luck.

    Couple of cuties there.

  4. #58161
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    Any legit and cheap massage? I am looking for a great massage. Elite Asian massage (Duluth) girl Danielle was giving a good massage. Now she is no more with them. Do you guys know where she is working? She is white, little old and great massage.

    If anybody knows where is working now would be appreciated. Lisa the owner does not want to tell her location.
    I think she is out of the business.

    Lisa now has some of samantha's old latinas working for her. Not much for me at elite right now.

  5. #58160

    I love Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    All legit. Been several times tried two different girls no love.
    I read this after a visit of my own. Yes it was not even close. She kept me covered the entire time.

    I kind of guessed as much.

    But, I'm a little confused. Some of the hints I thought I had from other AMPs were "have you been here before" and a sink and faucet in the room.

    I was also asked if I wanted a deep tissue.

    I there a code I missed.

    It seems as if the "I love Massage" on 78 is "No Love".

  6. #58159
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    Any legit and cheap massage? I am looking for a great massage. Elite Asian massage (Duluth) girl Danielle was giving a good massage. Now she is no more with them. Do you guys know where she is working? She is white, little old and great massage.

    If anybody knows where is working now would be appreciated. Lisa the owner does not want to tell her location.
    Nothing cheep anymore.

    For a legit good hot stone massage (hot stones used for 90% of the time) check out Glory massage at Satellite and Duluth Hwy. Heidi is better than Jodi however either a good massage regardless.

  7. #58158

    Legit and cheap massage?

    Any legit and cheap massage? I am looking for a great massage. Elite Asian massage (Duluth) girl Danielle was giving a good massage. Now she is no more with them. Do you guys know where she is working? She is white, little old and great massage.

    If anybody knows where is working now would be appreciated. Lisa the owner does not want to tell her location.

  8. #58157
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia111  [View Original Post]
    Terra Chi is the best place.
    Any preferred one there?

  9. #58156

    I Love You

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    There are sever "I Love Massage" places with a few miles. New one just opened up 2 minutes from me.

    Has anyone been to Clairmont, Panola or off HYW 78?

    Want to know if I should try them out. Daisy and Healing centers are my go to, I don't like EK so much. EK healing was pushy for money. When I claimed I only had so much cash, they pointed out an ATM within the Parlor.

    Thanks.
    All legit. Been several times tried two different girls no love.

  10. #58155

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the feedback from you both.
    I've had luck there. Just be prepared for some light haggling.

  11. #58154

    Gainesville

    I appreciate the feedback from you both.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWier  [View Original Post]
    Li Do and Body Blessing (aka Shannon) are both a no go.

  12. #58153
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia111  [View Original Post]
    Terra Chi is the best place.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    There a few AMPs in Gainesville but have not been in a few years. If anyone has any info please pm me. Thanks.
    Li Do and Body Blessing (aka Shannon) are both a no go.

  13. #58152
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    There a few AMPs in Gainesville but have not been in a few years. If anyone has any info please pm me. Thanks.
    Terra Chi is the best place.

  14. #58151

    UU in Kennesaw

    Stopped by again and drew Amy. Probably pretty cute in her younger years. Pretty old, but nice shape except zero ass. I guess I'd do her. High quality CAMP experience. Nice long hard massage that was making me doze off. At first I had no interest in her but what is it about a woman's thighs and crotch rubbing now and then on your arms that makes you reconsider? LOL. Anyways, there was aggressive deep kneading all about the nether regions, beyond anything typical. I feel like the older CAMP ladies are best for this. Not all do it but some do unprompted with gusto. It was very thorough and appreciated. This woman flipped me over and proceeded to completion with no talk of tip (I always reward this when it actually is time to tip), whereas another tip, the tip of her thumb, was up my ass unsolicited! And right on cue, even after I overtipped, both the ladies just can't help but say OK you tip more next time! *eye roll* With all the losses lately, I fear this shop will someday close too. Sad.

  15. #58150

    I love Massage.

    There are sever "I Love Massage" places with a few miles. New one just opened up 2 minutes from me.

    Has anyone been to Clairmont, Panola or off HYW 78?

    Want to know if I should try them out. Daisy and Healing centers are my go to, I don't like EK so much. EK healing was pushy for money. When I claimed I only had so much cash, they pointed out an ATM within the Parlor.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape