Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 611 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8835

    Autumn. Yet another disappointment

    I've been jonsing for anal and I thought I had something. I see Autumn's ad on STG: CIM and Greek. When I texted she responded in a reasonable amount of time. Decent rate for FS, Greek, and CIM. Motel is maybe 1/2 Star, but then again I never minded HVH. When I get there I first see she's not a BBW any more. Not skinny but average body. Some baby damage (3 kids) and saggy D cups.

    We start OK, exploring bodies. 1st negative: no FIV and she's kind of dry. She puts a cover on me and begin the next phase of the operation; needed a few drops of lube. Stand-and-Deliver and Doggie. Lube up the back door. 2nd negative: As soon as Little Elvis touches her butthole says says I'm too big and she won't do it. I've been to many locker room showers over the past 50 years so I know I'm 'average' at best. As the frustration mounts I demand the extra back for Greek, which I receive. Cowgirl and BBBJ to finish off. 3rd negative: When I say I'm about to come she pulls back saying I can't come in her mouth. I clean up and leave.

    My biggest reason for a "No" recommendation is her lack of honesty.

    Dry peach, no FIV, Greek, or CIM, I could have gone to an Asian provider. At least I know what to expect. Fishkill or Newburgh are a lot closer too. My visit with Autumn was frustrating.

    I've been following (online) some providers in Albany who offer Greek. I think I'm going to have to make the trip. The draw back is that I have to get a room because after the pill wears off I get a headache and need a nap.

    I'll keep looking for a woman who will let me in through the back door.

    Stay healthy, brothers, stay safe.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/other/autumn-/368742336000

  2. #8834
    [QUOTE=ShawnLon;7212754]Cherry is a great time, easy to talk to, and is an Amazonian princess with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile! I had a lot of fun with her. Started out with some conversation that led into music and dancing around the room. A genuine free spirit. She gave me a lap dance which got me warmed up nicely. She was wearing a sexy outfit with no panties which allowed me to rub and play with her tight clean pussy. Cherry used a toy while moaning, and dirty talking. I slipped into her mouth while she stroked, sucked, and slapped her tits with my rock hard rig. I suited up and flipped her over for some doggy while she rubbed her clit and continued to talk dirty. Then I put her on her back and dug in deep and hard for some wild missionary til I blew in the bag. Cherry definitely fucks back. Cleaned up and talked for some more. She really is a nice person and is welcoming and enjoyable. She'd love to meet senior members and build some lasting relationships. She's got me as a regular for sure. Treat her well, be clean and respectful and you'll have a blast time and time again. Be safe, stay warm, and have fun out there fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/011671485290[/

    Where is she located and what is her rate? Thanks

  3. #8833
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLon  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is a great time, easy to talk to, and is an Amazonian princess with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile! I had a lot of fun with her. Started out with some conversation that led into music and dancing around the room. A genuine free spirit. She gave me a lap dance which got me warmed up nicely. She was wearing a sexy outfit with no panties which allowed me to rub and play with her tight clean pussy. Cherry used a toy while moaning, and dirty talking. I slipped into her mouth while she stroked, sucked, and slapped her tits with my rock hard rig. I suited up and flipped her over for some doggy while she rubbed her clit and continued to talk dirty. Then I put her on her back and dug in deep and hard for some wild missionary til I blew in the bag. Cherry definitely fucks back. Cleaned up and talked for some more. She really is a nice person and is welcoming and enjoyable. She'd love to meet senior members and build some lasting relationships. She's got me as a regular for sure. Treat her well, be clean and respectful and you'll have a blast time and time again. Be safe, stay warm, and have fun out there fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/011671485290
    Extremely positive write-up, and pretty rare to find, these days. Looking on STG, she's just visiting for a short time? Quality providers, such as you describe, would be a welcome permanent local addition.

  4. #8832

    Cherry Hilson

    Cherry is a great time, easy to talk to, and is an Amazonian princess with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile! I had a lot of fun with her. Started out with some conversation that led into music and dancing around the room. A genuine free spirit. She gave me a lap dance which got me warmed up nicely. She was wearing a sexy outfit with no panties which allowed me to rub and play with her tight clean pussy. Cherry used a toy while moaning, and dirty talking. I slipped into her mouth while she stroked, sucked, and slapped her tits with my rock hard rig. I suited up and flipped her over for some doggy while she rubbed her clit and continued to talk dirty. Then I put her on her back and dug in deep and hard for some wild missionary til I blew in the bag. Cherry definitely fucks back. Cleaned up and talked for some more. She really is a nice person and is welcoming and enjoyable. She'd love to meet senior members and build some lasting relationships. She's got me as a regular for sure. Treat her well, be clean and respectful and you'll have a blast time and time again. Be safe, stay warm, and have fun out there fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/011671485290

  5. #8831
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Heard she od.
    Rest in peace jade.

  6. #8830

    Hey bro

    Quote Originally Posted by JLex667  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what haplened? I saw this too.
    Heard she od.

  7. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Per social media, Winter Jade passed on 2/23. Sad.
    Anyone know what haplened? I saw this too.

  8. #8828

    Bibi

    Hello, has anyone seen her? I've texted her the past couple days and seems legit. But just wanted to double check.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/126606729232

  9. #8827

    Winter Jade

    Per social media, Winter Jade passed on 2/23. Sad.

  10. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She sounds REALLY nice! And her ad is SO friendly!! But, Dude, no, sorry, no. Not Amsterdam. Never Amsterdam. Odds are, it's likely to be a one-way trip for you. Avoid Amsterdam at all costs.
    I agree, ads like that are a turn off for me. Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/667073125536

    Anybody see this girl before in Amsterdam? Latina MILF type. I texted her the other day and she responded back calling me a desperate loser that's jealous of her success. I said ummm I think you got the wrong dude? Lolll.
    One of best blow jobs I've ever gotten. But she is bipolar AF. I saw her last fall. Great visit. Kissing cuddling. Treated me like a king. Then her ads disappeared. I had her number still. Decided to text her. She burst texted me and called me up flipping out. Tried seeing her another time. I asked one to many questions I guess and she did it again. I'd definitely see her again if have time to make it to Amsterdam. Just be ready for her to possibly be a nut job.

  12. #8824
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/667073125536

    Anybody see this girl before in Amsterdam? Latina MILF type. I texted her the other day and she responded back calling me a desperate loser that's jealous of her success. I said ummm I think you got the wrong dude? Lolll.
    She sounds REALLY nice! And her ad is SO friendly!! But, Dude, no, sorry, no. Not Amsterdam. Never Amsterdam. Odds are, it's likely to be a one-way trip for you. Avoid Amsterdam at all costs.

    I know that Stickermule moron running for office in Congress takes out full-page ads claiming that he's "saved" Amsterdam, but he's just another lying politician. Amsterdam is a lost cause and unsavable. Do yourself a favor and don't go there.

  13. #8823

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/667073125536

    Anybody see this girl before in Amsterdam? Latina MILF type. I texted her the other day and she responded back calling me a desperate loser that's jealous of her success. I said ummm I think you got the wrong dude? Lolll.

  14. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhagu  [View Original Post]
    i finally got to see her. She is pretty, has a great personality, and was embarrassed / apologetic for ghosting in the past. Just a heads up about her, she has some demons. Also, her skin is pretty fucked up. Really bad rashes all over legs and obv marks on her arms. Also, she has 2 gigantic dogs ready to rip you apart. Thankfully, they were tied up but damn it was pretty scary tbh and kinda sketchy. Getting a bj in the bathroom wasn't the most comfortable either. But it was more of a blow and go for me at that point. She did have me wait for another 30 minutes outside of her cheap hotel. I was about to leave. Honestly, would not repeat again unless i am desperate to get my d sucked. She'd be gorgeous imo if it weren't for the demons.
    i seen her the other i didn't see marks on her arms.

  15. #8821
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLon  [View Original Post]
    I've been going out way less because the options are terrible or far too expensive. There is no middle ground it seems. After reading a stellar review on the other site I decided to contact Luna this morning for some Valentine's Day fun. Texted her and she got right back to me quickly. Set up a visit and she asked eta? I said 30 minutes as her Troy apt takes me roughly 30-35 to get to. Arrived on time, parked, and she texted that she needed a couple more minutes and then she'd come and let me in. Then she texted that she wanted to do a car date, then there's people out here, then come back at 10, then please come back at 10. At this point I'm leaving, not coming back at anytime. She specifically says in her ad "I'm valuable and so is my time, don't waste my time or yours. " She doesn't stand by that because I wasted an hour of travel time only to be let down by what I assume is a toon. This is a no for me. Good luck out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/816432972763
    I finally got to see her. She is pretty, has a great personality, and was embarrassed / apologetic for ghosting in the past. Just a heads up about her, she has some demons. Also, her skin is pretty fucked up. Really bad rashes all over legs and obv marks on her arms. Also, she has 2 gigantic dogs ready to rip you apart. Thankfully, they were tied up but damn it was pretty scary tbh and kinda sketchy. Getting a BJ in the bathroom wasn't the most comfortable either. But it was more of a blow and go for me at that point. She did have me wait for another 30 minutes outside of her cheap hotel. I was about to leave. Honestly, would not repeat again unless I am desperate to get my D sucked. She'd be gorgeous IMO if it weren't for the demons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape