Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1165
-
03-11-25 18:50 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 315Set up a car date! Great!
My experience was exactly opposite, saw her a couple of days ago. Got the job done very well. Listened and accommodated to my requests! I will try to see her again before she leaves town Wednesday. She does seem skittish.
Sultan.
Originally Posted by Alex1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:34 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 256New ads
With the new ads on STGs recently, I wonder how many are real? Let's try a few and post.
-
03-11-25 08:34 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 26Set a meetup and ghosted.
Originally Posted by LookinInBoro
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 19:42 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 149How
What did she do?
Originally Posted by Alex1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 07:25 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 26Scarlett
Time waster.
Piece of Crap.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...u/665944912069
-
03-08-25 00:05 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 149Pretty petite on LC
Any information on this one?
-
03-06-25 10:16 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 180She's a sweetheart! Had a great time with Jordan!
Great communication, fair price for hhr incall. She was fun and seemed to love the time together. Will repeat! PM me for details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...l/447667289339
-
02-23-25 14:30 #1023Regular Member

Posts: 9Stay away from this one
I saw the nails and thought she was well kept up, I was wrong, tweaking, horrible experience, just don't.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...l/642806202364
-
02-20-25 17:30 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 180No name chick review
Say a STG ad and set up an incall. Pictures were not of this lady but she answered the door. Decided to go for it but. She's rough. Larger than pictures (as usual). She's super into lets get it done and move on. I felt like I was on a conveyor belt for her to offer her services. If you're into dirty talk and hard sex, she's your gal. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by TheHardCritic
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:00 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 256Desi
Qk=1. Not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by HornyMed1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 21:07 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 131Desi
Desi looks like my type. Especially if she is a squirter like her ads say. Whats the fee.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 17:02 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 115Desi and friend
Desi got a friend with her if anyone wants doubles.
IMO she has a hot little body on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/848691411757
-
02-14-25 14:16 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 256First 2
I agree. The first one Desi (not real name) is really into the deed and enjoys erotic talk during. If that is what you like she will be good. A bit heavy than the pictures but makes up for it with service. All covered.
2nd is Alex Smith of them I believe. Again a little heavy but gets into the session. Of the times I have seen her she only asked me to take her to a store so she could buy cigarettes. Not a problem at all. I would repeat with both but not spinner types at all. Safe bets. Alex is a little more expensive.
Originally Posted by TheHardCritic
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 12:45 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 115I haven't had the time to see her. Although she did share a bunch of photos and videos at a cost. I typically don't do this but I was feeling her out.
Originally Posted by SirAnon954
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 11:37 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for the info
Thanks for giving us your insight, the 2nd girl seem like someone that would do some shit like that, so I never made an effort to see her.
Originally Posted by SirAnon954
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




