Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 33449
-
02-20-25 16:46 #31334Senior Member

Posts: 65Marbleskyle
Hey will you please clear your inbox. I have something to ask you. Thanks.
-
02-20-25 14:45 #31333Senior Member

Posts: 1825I think that rooms there are somewhat inexpensive.
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
Once you get a bad reputation its hard to fix. I have seen many women who are great, but they had one guy who keeps blasting them even though it's been years since they have seen them.
Bottom line is keep a low profile.
-
02-20-25 14:15 #31332Regular Member

Posts: 239After20 years
I agreed maybe police car are sitting in park lot beware my opinion is if they are into heavy drugs it would call attention it seems the motels themselves had a lot of forbearance the only one that I have read was in Kenwood a few months ago and several years ago was bust in upscale neighborhood over drugs and the constant cars coming and going neighbors report them.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 12:14 #31331Senior Member

Posts: 2230Was hoping to see princess Friday but with all of the reviews I think I need to reconsider.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 11:36 #31330Senior Member

Posts: 27Slim
Here is another chill slim one that is better than the one you asked about, that's at a reasonable rate. She will get the job done too and isn't a ghetto rush job like the one you asked about.
Originally Posted by DtfFourFun
[View Original Post]
I know she's in Sharonville too but just like me and the other have stated he doesn't know what he's talking about. Unless you see a picture of Beyonce or Scarlett Johansson is in Sharonville.
Offering services you will be fine, I know I'm exaggerating but you get the picture. Request Facetime verification or whatever android phones has if your nervous; most of them if they are in their hotel room when you call will show you something.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182912494#.
-
02-20-25 11:19 #31329Senior Member

Posts: 27Sharonville is not hot stop making stuff up
Where else are they going to stay that's decent, with a decent price for them? Stop acting like Sharonville is hot it's not, they are going to Sharonville because it probably has the second most hotel space in the area on this side of river. Just like the dude said when was the last time you heard a police bust in Sharonville? A retired Sharonville cop was busted in Blue Ash, what does that have to do with Sharonville. If it was Blue Ash I would agree but saying Sharonville is hot is giving out false information. I have seen many providers for years in Sharonville and never had a problem. You definitely don't know what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 11:07 #31328Senior Member

Posts: 200The belief Sharonville is hot has been around a long time. I have been there many times over the past few years with no LEO trouble. The females work there because it is a central location in Cincinati.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 07:23 #31327Senior Member

Posts: 1825Sharonville
Everyone keeps talking about how "hot" Sharonville is, but when was the last sting there?
The most recent publicly discussed bust was Cameron. Where did she get arrested? My feeling is that you can get busted anywhere. Also if you're smart about who you see, the odds are pretty low.
If a woman doesn't draw attention to herself and moves around, they reduce the odds also.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 06:33 #31326Senior Member

Posts: 139Sharonville
I don't know the area but if a senior member says don't go, I'm not going. I've seen others post negative things about that area so that good enough for me. I appreciate you guys!
I'm kinda running out of time so if any of you recommend any good spinner I'm definitely interested. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 23:52 #31325Senior Member

Posts: 130Did princess cash and dash on you lately?
Did this cash and dash happen recently?
Originally Posted by TheClassicMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:14 #31324Senior Member

Posts: 353Another provider on Sharonville, don't do it.
Originally Posted by MaalBri
[View Original Post]
Why do these chick's keep going to Sharonville.
-
02-19-25 17:39 #31323Senior Member

Posts: 152She messaged me this morning saying someone was threatening her so she decided not to come up.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:00 #31322Regular Member

Posts: 239She got back with me today
She will start soon was stressed out today.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:24 #31321Senior Member

Posts: 353She sent me a couple pics last night showing her body and tits.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
Said she was moving locations.
Texted her several times today but no return text.
-
02-19-25 13:23 #31320Senior Member

Posts: 27Better
This one is better than the one you are asking about. Her prices are reasonable for her performance, will she blow you away probably not but she does have a slim.
Originally Posted by DtfFourFun
[View Original Post]
Tight body with a some fat pussy lips. She actually puts effort in her head and will let you hit it until you finish. No rush job like the other one and no crazy aura around.
Her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182881229









Reply With Quote





