Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2740
-
02-23-25 12:57 #1705Mrboss03Guest
CaribbeanQueen
Strictly legit. Was falling asleep and disengaged for the session. Didn't expect much going in so it is what it is. Anyone have a different experience?
-
02-23-25 12:49 #1704Mrboss03GuestShe's on SA so was interested but her comms were short and rude so I decided not to pursue.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 07:11 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 660Crystal price
Not very engaging maybe YMMV.
-
02-23-25 07:09 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 660Cuddle Cece
Looks like she is here for the weekend till Monday morning any info?
-
02-23-25 00:42 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 104Amber99
I have taken a look at this one for a few weeks. No Karma, not a great introduction.
When she first posted, she was at $150, then $200, now I see that she is listed for $300/ hr. No way this person is really legit and is listed for that much. I sent a message but never heard back. I doubt that she is even real.
-
02-21-25 01:50 #1700Regular Member

Posts: 54Ghost
I tried to meet up with her and there was some back and forth, we agreed on everything. But When it came time to meet up she flaked and went ghost. She's a time waster.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 13:19 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 56Hey brother. Any luck getting more info on Lizzy Lee? I too am interested: ].
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 08:36 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 660BeautifulHeart
Any info on her at all.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/BeautifulHeart
-
02-17-25 17:20 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 34Lizzy Lee
Can someone DM details with Lizzy Lee as SOLO?
Thank you.
Appreciate.
-
02-13-25 17:44 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 660Ariacuddles
Looks like she is back again for the weekend. I know there was a report on her at onetime.
-
02-12-25 13:55 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 1305Note the spelling: Missadventurous.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:28 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 228She might have just been hustling actually. Considering that she saw Five Guys in such a short period of time. I'm seeing a lot of girls do this lately, they need money and so they start getting the guys in faster than Walmart can get customers in. She'll be back on when she needs more money, LOL.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 09:49 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 492Trinidad
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
I had an appointment set up for today. Confirmed through cc and all. We had been talking for the better half of 10 days. Her communication was pretty dry and simple. Although I sent her my number the moment she confirmed and accepted my proposed appointment, Trinidad said she should text me this morning from her personal line. Kinda bummed now LOL bc I haven't heard from her.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 09:35 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 601Trinidad
Looks like she's not on the site anymore. Shame was cute. Anyone had the pleasure?
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 22:56 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunshine25
Has anyone had a session with her? I have been in comms with her but we have not been able to synch our schedules.













Reply With Quote





