Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23083

    Curley Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    She is a nut but is awesome at sucking dick. She once blew me up with texts about what an asshole I was for standing her up as I drove away moments after cuming down her throat. So unstable but honestly a good time when it works out.
    I was negotiating a visit with her via texting. My SO suspected that something was up so she gave me all kinds of things to do around the house.

    I sent a message to CS explaining what happened and that I couldn't make it that afternoon but would at some other time. You wouldn't believe the text I got back from her. Let's just say she called me and my SO every name in the book. It was an unhinged rant. From other posts on here it sounds like I avoid a hot mess.

  2. #23082

    Tiny

    Met with Tiny after she got out. Things are not looking so good for her IMO. Severe weight loss and smoking that shit:

    Comms we're slow as usual. At her place she was scattered, hard tine to focus. Won't be seeing her anymore. I left her place with no activity.

    Stay safe everyone. I'll PM you her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact with Tiny? Word was she'd be freed this week and might be available. PM me here if you have her contact info assuming she out and available?

    Bottum out.

  3. #23081

    Curlee Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She dropped a fellow long time mongers name as a reference but he hasn't responded to his message.

    Me being not from GR I'd rather be safe than sorry, any info is appreciated. Stay safe JK.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/885277466657
    Candy user. Another hooker ruin. Use to be ok. Fun and suck dick AF. But now bad comms ghosts steals. Smell bad not shave. I not finna drive to GRapids get ghosted.

  4. #23080
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/617039011593

    Does anyone have a review for her? She looks familiar but I an not sure.

  5. #23079

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Curly sue. Good head but a unstable provider. I quit seeing her a long time ago. She turns at a flip of a light switch. Has a problem with use. She has went crazy on me by simply asking if she was available. Enter at your own risk.
    She is a nut but is awesome at sucking dick. She once blew me up with texts about what an asshole I was for standing her up as I drove away moments after cuming down her throat. So unstable but honestly a good time when it works out.

  6. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Curly sue. Good head but a unstable provider. I quit seeing her a long time ago. She turns at a flip of a light switch. Has a problem with use. She has went crazy on me by simply asking if she was available. Enter at your own risk.
    Appreciate the info as always, I can deal with some instability. Walking into a situation that leads to a stay at the county hotel is my biggest concern.

    Thank you and stay safe. JK.

  7. #23077

    Curly sue

    Curly sue. Good head but a unstable provider. I quit seeing her a long time ago. She turns at a flip of a light switch. Has a problem with use. She has went crazy on me by simply asking if she was available. Enter at your own risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She dropped a fellow long time mongers name as a reference but he hasn't responded to his message.

    Me being not from GR I'd rather be safe than sorry, any info is appreciated. Stay safe JK.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/885277466657

  8. #23076

    Any info on her please

    She dropped a fellow long time mongers name as a reference but he hasn't responded to his message.

    Me being not from GR I'd rather be safe than sorry, any info is appreciated. Stay safe JK.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/885277466657

  9. #23075

    Drippen wet. Sexyy frakky squirt queen

    Got to love when a provider deliberately steals photos from a porn site and then are shocked when you call the out on it. This provider insisted they were definitely her photos while directing me to the Kalamazoo Ave location which does not have a great rep. Said we would be all alone. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../537655107771. When I sent her the link to the site she stole from (https://de.spankbang.com/8pb3x/video/cute+white+girl) nothing but crickets. Shocking!

    If the pictures are too good to be true they probably are!

  10. #23074

    Lauren

    Saw Lauren recently. BBBJ, daty, dfk, and cfs were still on the menu despite reports of her being CBJ now.

    CJ was in the other room with nothing to do but unfortunately I didn't bring enough cash for both of them.

  11. #23073
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact with Tiny? Word was she'd be freed this week and might be available. PM me here if you have her contact info assuming she out and available?

    Bottum out.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/548746616583

    I do think this is her.

  12. #23072

    Tiny info needed

    Anyone have contact with Tiny? Word was she'd be freed this week and might be available. PM me here if you have her contact info assuming she out and available?

    Bottum out.

  13. #23071

    Answered my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a visit with Stormy but all the post I find are from years ago, does anyone have a more recent experience they can share. Good or bad? JK.
    Set up an appointment this am with her. Glad I tried reaching out before I made the drive this morning. Crickets all day so no real loss but definitely lesson learned.

    Stay safe. JK.

  14. #23070

    Stormy

    Thinking about a visit with Stormy but all the post I find are from years ago, does anyone have a more recent experience they can share. Good or bad? JK.

  15. #23069

    Mikayla

    Saw Mikayla at a hotel near Meijer in cascade. Pics accurate, face is also nice. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Comms were straightforward and she is really easy to get along with. Would highly recommend. Damage for hhr was $.40.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/249411253786

    J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape