Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 19295
-
02-20-25 16:39 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 2959Shayla
Absolutely correct, sir! I definitely need to meet her! While I do enjoy the visits with Heather, I'm very much interested in seeing Shayla too, just hasn't been easy to make it happen as of yet!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:35 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 115Peaches
Had the amazing opportunity to see this wonderful woman. Hasn't been able to see in a while but she reached out when we were in town and I'm glad our scheudle lined up. She's totally GFE, drama free, and always aims to please. Definitely a fun time!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:51 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 464Agree
I am definitely hooked on Shayla.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:41 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 34Having seen both of these lovely ladies, BR hit it right on the head. I will say I have also visited Shayla on a few occasions now and each time gets better. I don't think you will be disappointed with either of these two beautiful women.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 17:13 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 436Sunshine
By all means give her another try. I may have caught here on a bad day. Or just waking up. The biggest problem I had was her appearance. She looks great in her pictures, but put in zero effort for out time together.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:47 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 292Sunshine
I am almost certain this is the same provider reviewed by SC99 a couple months ago. And, unfortunately, he was less than impressed. Should you be so inclined, never a bad idea to get a second opinion!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:35 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 483Peaches
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451
Hey all wanted to inform you of this gem. I have not seen her in a while but she was a blast last time we met. Go enjoy her and treat her right. Was GFE with me! She texted me she was in town new ad attached.
-
02-19-25 11:30 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 183Anyone?
OK, so has anyone seen this lady and if so how was the session. I have talked to her in the past but couldn't work out schedule to make the visit work. Pics look good, but like some are they accurate current?
Any info would be great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...r/305248190416
-
02-19-25 11:23 #17697Senior Member

Posts: 183Peaches
The wonderful Peaches is back in the area. I have seen this lady several times and with out a doubt, a very good full GFE encounter. Would be nice if she could spend a bit more time here. But a never complain visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451
-
02-19-25 06:15 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 1033Thanks Hawkeye and I think your on the right track as to who should be at the top of your list. Having our cake and getting to eat it too is the whole point of this hobby!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 05:37 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 483I thought it was strange how early morning her name was Pam then changed to Ashley. I told myself something weird was going on. Then I noticed this on tryst then noticed a ad on STG with a Brazilian. Wrote a note to her and asked for a pic same Pic from tryst. Instantly told myself this is a scam for some BS.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys. Stupid money for bullshit service.
-
02-19-25 05:09 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 2652Great analogy BR, fine wine and sunset dinners vs shots of tequila and beach bars. I can actually see that in their pictures. I also think you mentioned that Heather was not into DFK or BBJ so perhaps not as GFE as Shayla. For me a woman who loves DFK always goes to the top of my list a good BBJ is nice icing on the cake as well.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:43 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 1033Since you asked
Both these ladies bodies are amazing and you wouldn't be disappointed choosing either one for your visual stimulation. Since I've only met Heather once I don't think it's a completely fair comparison for me to say which one is better, I've seen Shayla a handful of times which obviously tends to lead to a more comfortable experience. I think the best help I can give you JayJay and others who are interested would be to tell you that after my first meeting with Shayla I knew that I would be a returning client whereas with Heather that is still somewhat up for debate. Shayla kinda has that same free spirited vibe that Sadie has and if you match it then the sky's the limit. Heather is a bit more subdued like many of us are as we get into our late 40's, 50's & 60's but in no way is that a negative. Think fine wine sunset dinners vs shots of tequila beach bars, both are a good time and it just depends on the mood your in. BTW I'm certain that both ladies are professional enough to pull off either of these two scenarios or accommodate any other dream situation you can think of.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
So there you have it JayJay now quite procrastinating and go see Shayla! I believe she will have incall this week pending her VOP situation.Last edited by BeachRunner51; 02-18-25 at 21:55. Reason: Spelling
-
02-18-25 21:07 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 436Another winner
All I can say is Willie nailed it again. She was everything he said she would be. I'm in trouble because she is only 20 minutes away. I see a lot of long lunches in my future.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:05 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 436Catfish
I also paid them a visit this afternoon, but I saw the ad on STG. Neither her friend or she look as good as the pictures. I was lucky enough to leave unscathed though. I was quoted 200 for the hhr with both of them. I knew that was going to be to good to be true so I went in expecting something to be off and I was right. They immediately tried to upcharge another 100 that I declined. So when they asked for the money upfront I politely said no and left with all my money. The friend never even got off the other bed and barely looked up from her phone.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
I was lucky enough to schedule with Willie's new friend Lady NV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...6/019970469383









Reply With Quote





