Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25430

    Looking around

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I mean as someone who has messaged hundreds of people on here and swapped info with many, you'd be surprised how many UTR providers the mongers on this thread only hand out for a legit lead themselves. Someone gave me the number of this girl last year and I ended up seeing her for quite a few months without her ever posting an ad, the exclusivity isn't there interesting to me. I fuck cumdumps and one timer college girls all the same. But the communication, flakiness, and general attitude of the UTR providers who aren't advertising to the world "cum here" is nice.

    And I'm sure if you look at my post history you'll see I give plenty of info to this thread over the years. Thanks for sharing your two cents though.
    Yea most of the college girls or private girls post on seeking. Even a few batista you can find on there, the only thing that sucks is it's free to sign up but not to chat and got weave out the scam in the beginning.

  2. #25429
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao didn't know this was a thread. I have so many to add to it.
    If the one you're referring to is now GPS, why not just post her? Does she not advertise?

  3. #25428
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Comments like this is funny "contact me and swap info" like these girls are a secret. The mongers in here I'm sure she no secret LOL. How many times have people seen "I have this 1" but she is everybody's 1 LOL.

    If you want share info on someone just put it out there. Sure her loads she will take will double for a bit but she no secret. If you found her, someone else has find her, if you paying someone else is paying too. Like you her only customer (how she make money on 1 customer LOL) and the moment 1 person message you and get the info you don't think they going to share it LOL.

    People lack of the real world is funny.
    I mean as someone who has messaged hundreds of people on here and swapped info with many, you'd be surprised how many UTR providers the mongers on this thread only hand out for a legit lead themselves. Someone gave me the number of this girl last year and I ended up seeing her for quite a few months without her ever posting an ad, the exclusivity isn't there interesting to me. I fuck cumdumps and one timer college girls all the same. But the communication, flakiness, and general attitude of the UTR providers who aren't advertising to the world "cum here" is nice.

    And I'm sure if you look at my post history you'll see I give plenty of info to this thread over the years. Thanks for sharing your two cents though.

  4. #25427
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Everyone in the following thread for yours:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...831-GPS-Alerts
    Lmfao didn't know this was a thread. I have so many to add to it.

  5. #25426

    Missmadison

    Missmadison used to belong here. Do we know if this still applies? Looks like she becoming more active on TNA as of late.

  6. #25425

    I will trade you

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    One of my old go tos from a few years ago has raised her rates more than 2 x since I was seeing her. She is still tall, hot, goth teen look. But damn I'm not paying those rates even if she took dick like a champ. If you want to pay insane rates for a hot but expensive chick, PM me and I am willing to swap info.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Comments like this is funny "contact me and swap info" like these girls are a secret. The mongers in here I'm sure she no secret LOL. How many times have people seen "I have this 1" but she is everybody's 1 LOL.

    If you want share info on someone just put it out there. Sure her loads she will take will double for a bit but she no secret. If you found her, someone else has find her, if you paying someone else is paying too. Like you her only customer (how she make money on 1 customer LOL) and the moment 1 person message you and get the info you don't think they going to share it LOL.

    People lack of the real world is funny.
    Everyone in the following thread for yours:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...831-GPS-Alerts

  7. #25424

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    One of my old go tos from a few years ago has raised her rates more than 2 x since I was seeing her. She is still tall, hot, goth teen look. But damn I'm not paying those rates even if she took dick like a champ. If you want to pay insane rates for a hot but expensive chick, PM me and I am willing to swap info.
    Comments like this is funny "contact me and swap info" like these girls are a secret. The mongers in here I'm sure she no secret LOL. How many times have people seen "I have this 1" but she is everybody's 1 LOL.

    If you want share info on someone just put it out there. Sure her loads she will take will double for a bit but she no secret. If you found her, someone else has find her, if you paying someone else is paying too. Like you her only customer (how she make money on 1 customer LOL) and the moment 1 person message you and get the info you don't think they going to share it LOL.

    People lack of the real world is funny.

  8. #25423

    Based on my own data

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Based on what data?
    I base it on seeing threads around the country, it seems like Seattle has a pretty prominent scene. But, others may have different experiences.

    I searched San Diego before but haven't tested it firsthand.

  9. #25422
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    One of my old go tos from a few years ago has raised her rates more than 2 x since I was seeing her. She is still tall, hot, goth teen look. But damn I'm not paying those rates even if she took dick like a champ. If you want to pay insane rates for a hot but expensive chick, PM me and I am willing to swap info.
    Can you clear some space in your inbox.

  10. #25421

    Doubtful

    She didn't when I saw her a while back. Cool person but I never wanted to repeat because she was 100% safety with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]

  11. #25420

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    "Hygiene is very important to me, as I am a safety girl" makes it quite unlikely.
    Talk about a shot in the dark. With that profile if BB is happening I'm sure it's kept UTR by some long time reg.

  12. #25419

    Kapry

    Quote Originally Posted by Mvrk2540  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while but she used to be on STG too (probably is too). She definitely belongs here.
    She is posting again. She has been using the same pics for over a decade. I am scared. Not sure what I will find if I open Pandora's box. Will jerk off instead me thinks.

  13. #25418
    One of my old go tos from a few years ago has raised her rates more than 2 x since I was seeing her. She is still tall, hot, goth teen look. But damn I'm not paying those rates even if she took dick like a champ. If you want to pay insane rates for a hot but expensive chick, PM me and I am willing to swap info.

  14. #25417
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    "Hygiene is very important to me, as I am a safety girl" makes it quite unlikely.

  15. #25416

    Most likely RETIRED

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    So is she done providing?
    Check her reputation on the GPS board. Hobbyist claims to have received something from her. The accusation was never answered. However, there have been false claims before but that might have finally driven her away.

    Professor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape