Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 19309
-
02-19-25 19:41 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 34Having seen both of these lovely ladies, BR hit it right on the head. I will say I have also visited Shayla on a few occasions now and each time gets better. I don't think you will be disappointed with either of these two beautiful women.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 17:13 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 436Sunshine
By all means give her another try. I may have caught here on a bad day. Or just waking up. The biggest problem I had was her appearance. She looks great in her pictures, but put in zero effort for out time together.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:47 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 292Sunshine
I am almost certain this is the same provider reviewed by SC99 a couple months ago. And, unfortunately, he was less than impressed. Should you be so inclined, never a bad idea to get a second opinion!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:35 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 483Peaches
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451
Hey all wanted to inform you of this gem. I have not seen her in a while but she was a blast last time we met. Go enjoy her and treat her right. Was GFE with me! She texted me she was in town new ad attached.
-
02-19-25 11:30 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 183Anyone?
OK, so has anyone seen this lady and if so how was the session. I have talked to her in the past but couldn't work out schedule to make the visit work. Pics look good, but like some are they accurate current?
Any info would be great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...r/305248190416
-
02-19-25 11:23 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 183Peaches
The wonderful Peaches is back in the area. I have seen this lady several times and with out a doubt, a very good full GFE encounter. Would be nice if she could spend a bit more time here. But a never complain visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451
-
02-19-25 06:15 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 1032Thanks Hawkeye and I think your on the right track as to who should be at the top of your list. Having our cake and getting to eat it too is the whole point of this hobby!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 05:37 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 483I thought it was strange how early morning her name was Pam then changed to Ashley. I told myself something weird was going on. Then I noticed this on tryst then noticed a ad on STG with a Brazilian. Wrote a note to her and asked for a pic same Pic from tryst. Instantly told myself this is a scam for some BS.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys. Stupid money for bullshit service.
-
02-19-25 05:09 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 2652Great analogy BR, fine wine and sunset dinners vs shots of tequila and beach bars. I can actually see that in their pictures. I also think you mentioned that Heather was not into DFK or BBJ so perhaps not as GFE as Shayla. For me a woman who loves DFK always goes to the top of my list a good BBJ is nice icing on the cake as well.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:43 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 1032Since you asked
Both these ladies bodies are amazing and you wouldn't be disappointed choosing either one for your visual stimulation. Since I've only met Heather once I don't think it's a completely fair comparison for me to say which one is better, I've seen Shayla a handful of times which obviously tends to lead to a more comfortable experience. I think the best help I can give you JayJay and others who are interested would be to tell you that after my first meeting with Shayla I knew that I would be a returning client whereas with Heather that is still somewhat up for debate. Shayla kinda has that same free spirited vibe that Sadie has and if you match it then the sky's the limit. Heather is a bit more subdued like many of us are as we get into our late 40's, 50's & 60's but in no way is that a negative. Think fine wine sunset dinners vs shots of tequila beach bars, both are a good time and it just depends on the mood your in. BTW I'm certain that both ladies are professional enough to pull off either of these two scenarios or accommodate any other dream situation you can think of.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
So there you have it JayJay now quite procrastinating and go see Shayla! I believe she will have incall this week pending her VOP situation.Last edited by BeachRunner51; 02-18-25 at 21:55. Reason: Spelling
-
02-18-25 21:07 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 436Another winner
All I can say is Willie nailed it again. She was everything he said she would be. I'm in trouble because she is only 20 minutes away. I see a lot of long lunches in my future.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:05 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 436Catfish
I also paid them a visit this afternoon, but I saw the ad on STG. Neither her friend or she look as good as the pictures. I was lucky enough to leave unscathed though. I was quoted 200 for the hhr with both of them. I knew that was going to be to good to be true so I went in expecting something to be off and I was right. They immediately tried to upcharge another 100 that I declined. So when they asked for the money upfront I politely said no and left with all my money. The friend never even got off the other bed and barely looked up from her phone.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
I was lucky enough to schedule with Willie's new friend Lady NV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...6/019970469383
-
02-18-25 19:12 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 86Avoid Ashley in Melbourne
Saw her advertisement and figured why not. Immediate reply and add an appointment within drive time. Arrived and got the room number. After arriving at the room and laying down the donation as I always do without being asked, she asked if I would be interested in having her friend join for a little extra. Her friend stepped out, wearing her bra and panties and I figured, why not. Offered another Benjamin and we were getting started. This is when things started to kinda get south. While she was fully ready, her friend never removed anything. She gave me a so so BBBJ and as soon as there was any form on it, the cover went on, and she offered to get started. She assumed a position to do missionary so why not. What I thought was strange was that she took me and lid me in, but left her hand there to I assume keep from going to deep. I am in no way gifted so that should not have been an issue. Her friend just sat there and touched me, but that was about it. After about 10 minutes of really going nowhere with this she said do you want to change and I figured WTF why not. So she removed the cover and I assumed another one would get put on for her friend, but that wasn't the case. Her friend gave me a active handshake so I figured this was going to be about it so I let it go and it got even worse. She got up and put about three baby wipes on my chest and then they both proceeded to sit down and get on their phones. So, avoid her like the plague.
https://tryst.link/online/lisalux10
-
02-18-25 10:47 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Heather, Shayla too
Glad you took the leap, BR! I'm surprised more folks from our little community haven't posted about Heather yet. To me, and you pretty much summed it up, she's a mature woman with a hot little spinner body that knows how to please a man! In this man's opinion, hard to imagine any guys out there that are about 45 and over being disappointed with her.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Alright BR, now that you're in the club of having seen both Heather and Shayla, care to compare and contrast for the rest of us? As I've said on a few occasions, I'm very interested in meeting Shayla, it's hugely the lack of a regular incall, and, to some extent, the higher donation, that's prevented me from doing so thus far. From meeting Heather and reading a lot about Shayla, it seems they have some things in common, though may have some important differences too.
Oh, and an STG ad posted earlier this morning by Heather: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/980167578156.
-
02-18-25 09:19 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 183So my question has been answered. Lady NV.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





