Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 60954
-
02-21-25 09:59 #58164Banned Member

Posts: 307Ddd
The triple D's are nice on lisa.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 08:53 #58163Senior Member

Posts: 203Elite is still open
Went by yesterday and the place is still up and running as usual. Lisa is still there providing the typical services. I did hear a couple of latinas talking in the back. Didn't see them though.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 07:12 #58162Senior Member

Posts: 81A#1 massage. Cumming
Anyone have any success here? Have been a couple of times and the ladies play around a bit, but no luck.
Couple of cuties there.
-
02-21-25 07:10 #58161Senior Member

Posts: 81I think she is out of the business.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
Lisa now has some of samantha's old latinas working for her. Not much for me at elite right now.
-
02-20-25 20:33 #58160Senior Member

Posts: 49I love Massage
I read this after a visit of my own. Yes it was not even close. She kept me covered the entire time.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
I kind of guessed as much.
But, I'm a little confused. Some of the hints I thought I had from other AMPs were "have you been here before" and a sink and faucet in the room.
I was also asked if I wanted a deep tissue.
I there a code I missed.
It seems as if the "I love Massage" on 78 is "No Love".
-
02-20-25 15:50 #58159Senior Member

Posts: 495Nothing cheep anymore.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
For a legit good hot stone massage (hot stones used for 90% of the time) check out Glory massage at Satellite and Duluth Hwy. Heidi is better than Jodi however either a good massage regardless.
-
02-20-25 11:58 #58158Senior Member

Posts: 115Legit and cheap massage?
Any legit and cheap massage? I am looking for a great massage. Elite Asian massage (Duluth) girl Danielle was giving a good massage. Now she is no more with them. Do you guys know where she is working? She is white, little old and great massage.
If anybody knows where is working now would be appreciated. Lisa the owner does not want to tell her location.
-
02-19-25 22:49 #58157Senior Member

Posts: 332Any preferred one there?
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 22:31 #58156Senior Member

Posts: 119I Love You
All legit. Been several times tried two different girls no love.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 20:12 #58155Senior Member

Posts: 412Oasis
I've had luck there. Just be prepared for some light haggling.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 15:59 #58154Senior Member

Posts: 256Gainesville
I appreciate the feedback from you both.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:23 #58153Senior Member

Posts: 332
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
Li Do and Body Blessing (aka Shannon) are both a no go.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 00:52 #58152Senior Member

Posts: 162Terra Chi is the best place.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 23:09 #58151Senior Member

Posts: 177UU in Kennesaw
Stopped by again and drew Amy. Probably pretty cute in her younger years. Pretty old, but nice shape except zero ass. I guess I'd do her. High quality CAMP experience. Nice long hard massage that was making me doze off. At first I had no interest in her but what is it about a woman's thighs and crotch rubbing now and then on your arms that makes you reconsider? LOL. Anyways, there was aggressive deep kneading all about the nether regions, beyond anything typical. I feel like the older CAMP ladies are best for this. Not all do it but some do unprompted with gusto. It was very thorough and appreciated. This woman flipped me over and proceeded to completion with no talk of tip (I always reward this when it actually is time to tip), whereas another tip, the tip of her thumb, was up my ass unsolicited! And right on cue, even after I overtipped, both the ladies just can't help but say OK you tip more next time! *eye roll* With all the losses lately, I fear this shop will someday close too. Sad.
-
02-18-25 20:00 #58150Senior Member

Posts: 49I love Massage.
There are sever "I Love Massage" places with a few miles. New one just opened up 2 minutes from me.
Has anyone been to Clairmont, Panola or off HYW 78?
Want to know if I should try them out. Daisy and Healing centers are my go to, I don't like EK so much. EK healing was pushy for money. When I claimed I only had so much cash, they pointed out an ATM within the Parlor.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote






