Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 868 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 13016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10166
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Folsom

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Always drive by this place in West LA but never gave it a try since I don't really like these types of centers.

    But, their website advertises both Asian and Latinas.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage
    I really do not like the location of this place. The strip mall here is nasty, it is so awful it seems like you are in California. There are AI software engineers experiencing homelessness wandering around.

    I walked in and there was a mamasan who looked beat as the Lakers in the first round. Next to her was the tech of the day, who was plain meat. I just walked out. I seriously doubt that there will be Latinas here, it seems like this is just another Asian joint destined for aggressive mediocrity.

  2. #10165

    S Massage

    Always drive by this place in West LA but never gave it a try since I don't really like these types of centers.

    But, their website advertises both Asian and Latinas.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage

  3. #10164
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Moon or something

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this place on Westwood? In the same strip mall as penguin's.

    It's not even on RMaps. Looks. AMP legit.
    I thought it was Goldmoon there is a girl there names coco who is as plain as a piece of white bread at a cracker barrel and as into it as clay Aiken in a thirty bar.

  4. #10163
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mortons

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    Imagine being salty about working from home hahahahaha.
    Dude, I could work from home but do not. I choose to wipe my ass, shower, shave and engage with humanity. I have to deal with millennial drivers unable to use a turn signal, zoomers walking into traffic to pick up food to each at their shitbox apartments for a Netflix and chill evening, and debate you fookers about whether a bush is mission critical.

    So yeah, I am salty.

  5. #10162

    Cherish Massage?

    Anyone got any info on this place on Westwood? In the same strip mall as penguin's.

    It's not even on RMaps. Looks. AMP legit.

  6. #10161
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordito2  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this place pop up on instagram and am curious.

    Has anyone been to them? They are located in East LA off of Whittier and Atlantic.

    Plan on checking it out but would like to know if anyone else had dabbled there.

    Thank you all.
    Have not but I'll head over and report back. Worst case I get a halfway decent massage and pick up some amazing guisado style tacos nearby.

  7. #10160

    TA Pink

    Has anyone seen the new girl Pink at TA?

    Currently it's Lulu Pink and Jojo.

  8. #10159
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    That infernal bar next door is a real problem. Fucken millennials and zoomers wandering around. No good members of two useless generations. Last night I parked and was like I really do not want to walk by a bunch of work from home dudes with unkempt facial hair to get in and fuck Emma's tits until I nut on the apartments next door. As I hesitated, three scrawny kids in their early 20's went in in a three man formation. They looked like they just got out of tunnels in Rafah. You can go if you want. I will scope out RL for now.
    Imagine being salty about working from home hahahahaha.

  9. #10158
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice any skinny, petite Latinas over there?
    Lineup changes all the time. Last time I visited I more or less only saw curvy providers (in a good way) but no one particularly petite / skinny. There once upon a time was a skinny white girl named Sadie but I haven't seen her in ages.

  10. #10157

    Teotihuacán Sobadoras

    Just seen this place pop up on instagram and am curious.

    Has anyone been to them? They are located in East LA off of Whittier and Atlantic.

    Plan on checking it out but would like to know if anyone else had dabbled there.

    Thank you all.
    Last edited by Gordito2; 02-19-25 at 12:11. Reason: Title correction

  11. #10156
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    Oh Wow Ralph, you recommend Vine Therapy & Smile Spa? I often wonder about them, office is in the area but never taken a gander. Are there any lookers on the staff?
    No fuckin' clue. If you missed the originating post, I'll be visiting from LV.

    I can direct you in this area, but have no clue about LA.

    If you're willing to TOFFT and report back, awesome.

    Otherwise, I'll have to wait until March when I'm working out there and test my luck, unless what Priscilla says is true.

  12. #10155
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Is it in the place where Solmade market was? A new place that seems fun to explore. Should I go for it?
    That infernal bar next door is a real problem. Fucken millennials and zoomers wandering around. No good members of two useless generations. Last night I parked and was like I really do not want to walk by a bunch of work from home dudes with unkempt facial hair to get in and fuck Emma's tits until I nut on the apartments next door. As I hesitated, three scrawny kids in their early 20's went in in a three man formation. They looked like they just got out of tunnels in Rafah. You can go if you want. I will scope out RL for now.

  13. #10154
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphM  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is Vine Therapy isn't worth the 20 minute walk, and Smile Spa isn't worth the 30 minute walk?

    Noted! LOL.

    Or, is it more of a TOFFT situation?
    Oh Wow Ralph, you recommend Vine Therapy & Smile Spa? I often wonder about them, office is in the area but never taken a gander. Are there any lookers on the staff?

  14. #10153

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So now we have a new contender at happy massage in that dead end of a corner strip mall in culver shitty.

    I went last night, but just was not in the mood, so I got a pizza to go from lenzini's.

    This is a famous strip center. It is home to Ronnie's diner which makes panda express look like an attractive dining option. I have no idea how Ronnie's is still in business.

    The dive bar next door is famous for being a shithole.

    Lenzini's pizza is domino's level.

    The sushi place has a grade lower than bronny.

    What a perfect location.
    Is it in the place where Solmade market was? A new place that seems fun to explore. Should I go for it?

  15. #10152

    Rl

    Can someone please tell me what's going on at RL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape